Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT

Physical TherapyFemaleAge 63

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr

Baltimore Holistic Physical Therapy

3701 Old Court Rd Ste 18a Pikesville, MD 21208

Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Pikesville, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr's conditions and procedures:

• Benign Exertional Headache
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Pain Disorder
  • Severe Headache
  • Tendonitis
  • Tension Headache

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr accepts

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr

Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr
I came to see Susan after sustaining a food / ankle injury while snowboarding 2 years ago but did not seek treatment and let it "heal on it's own." Well I re-injured again last winter. I contacted Susan and what I thought was a foot / ankle injury, turned out to be my knee and with only 3, 30 min sessions, and some personal care I no longer have the pain and look forward to getting back out on the slopes again this winter. FYI: Her office is located 45 minutes from home, it's worth the trip! No pain meds, not even over the counter... And certainly no needles or surgery.
Ian – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Susan has kept me upright and thriving for over 10 years. Injuries from a car accident and damage from years of long hours on my feet as a chef have been resolved and I feel great.
Feeling Great! – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr helped me to do something I was unable to do in more than 20 years. Since herniating a disk in my back in 1991, I have always had trouble sleeping without waking up with lower back pain. I have gone to other physical therapists who have given me exercises to do, but they never fully worked. Dr. Schehr's holistic physical therapy approach helped identify the origin of my back pain and alleviated it to the point where I am able to awaken without lower back pain. I would recommend Dr Schehr to anyone.
Scott Robinson – Jun 06, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
I have been seeing Dr. Schehr for over 10 years for several different conditions. I first went to see Susan for plantar fasciitis on the recommendation of a friend. In two sessions she permanently eliminated pain that I had endured for months. During those sessions Susan noticed problems with my back and neck. She has an amazing eye that can detect problems simply by looking at posture. Several years prior I had been in a nasty car accident that left me with muscle spasms and pain in my back and neck that often led to TMJ and debilitating headaches. I had seen many doctors about this over the years, but found little to no relief. All these doctors could offer was fusion surgery on my neck, which I refused. Susan has helped me to control these symptoms over the years and to pursue my very active lifestyle.
Wayne – May 05, 2021
Thank you Wayne for reviewing my services. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Wow! I don’t even know where to begin, but all I can say about this woman is WOW! I have been seeing Susan for over ten years now. When I first started seeing her, my feet hurt so badly that I could barely walk. She was able to fix my foot problems after first diagnosing and fixing other issues in my legs, pelvis and back. She will tell you that everything is connected and she is correct. She will find the root of the problem, which might not even be where you think it is or where you are having the pain. I continue to see her for problems that arise once or twice a year and she amazes me every time. The great thing about her is how passionate she is in making you feel better, because she really wants to help. What comes along with this is her ability to teach you (if you are willing to learn) to help yourself feel better. I’ve learned over the years how to not injure myself as much by lifting and doing things with improper body mechanics, but also she’s taught me how to implement her
Chris Bergeron – Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Started PT with Susan after my rotator cuff surgery. I am a Personal Trainer and wanted to get back to work as soon as was possible. After surgery I felt like my shoulder was not in the "right place" and she was able to work her magic and regain my good posture! Susan's approach is so different than the average PT...she really treated my therapy so individualized. Have been back multiple times just for overall maintenance and keeping me feeling great.
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Dr. Schehr and have had several excellent telehealth sessions for a shoulder injury. She was able to quickly pinpoint the source of the issue and prescribe a course of treatment and exercises which have proven very helpful. I anticipate having several more telehealth sessions with her.
Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Received excellent care. Thorough, detail oriented HC provider. No rough treatment or massage. Can return to normal routine/activities quickly.
tom l – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
I highly recommend Susan! She is thorough, honest and extremely ethical. Her holistic approach and knowledge of the body is remarkable. About 10+ years ago, I was diagnosed with a herniated disc in my lower back. Occasionally, I develop acute pain in that area. In the past, physical therapists have prescribed long involved therapies. Recently, Susan treated me for an episode and I was amazed at the results. Susan evaluated my pain, identified the location and performed several hands on techniques. I started to feel better after the therapy and when I woke up the next morning, I was pain free. Susan is wonderful! Thank you!!
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Ever since i was a child and a doctor said id never have a straight spine without a metal rod up my back, i never even considered the possibility until i met Susan. Been seeing her for a while now and my spine is almost straight! Chronic back pain long gone. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment with her! You wont be disappointed
K – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Susan is the hands down the best. She consistently finds the problems with my neck and back (which I beat up in my line of work and exercise) and treats the underlying causes. She even fixed an earache that I didn't tell her I had...I went in for a treatment, she identified what I'd call a kink in my neck, corrected it, and the earache disappeared. There are cheaper physical therapists out there but I wouldn't visit any other. I like to know that I'm getting the best quality treatment.
Thomas Eliason – Jul 07, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to express your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
Susan is creative. I have received Refacee and found it to be amazing. She knows exactly how to help you feel better and solve painful issues.
Lynn Z – Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
I have been seeing Dr. Schehr for many years and feel so blessed to have found her. I have no doubt that I would not be as flexible and not have an overall sense of wellness than if I had never met her. I'm in my seventies and have good posture thanks to Dr. Schehr. She helped me through post operative scarring that, unknown to me, was pulling me forward so that I was not able to stand fully erect. She is trained and certified in visceral manipulation where she can tell if your colon or other organs are twisted causing them not to be doing their job as well as they should be. It's uncanny how she can "read" a body. She often tells me where I'm hurting before I can tell her and has been correct every time . It's the most amazing experience . I also look better when I leave her office as I have asked her to help me with the signs of aging on my face and am very pleased with the results. In this day of the corona virus, Dr. Schehr maintains a safe environment . I highly recommend her.
J. Kraft – Jun 13, 2020
Thank you for your comments. I am so pleased you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?
I have been a client of Dr Schehr for about 25 yrs. I have gone to her for many different illeness; such as back pain, syactica,therapy after a hip replacement and Reface". Susan is amazing ,as she can spot what is wrong before I tell her. The Reface has made my face, neck& eyes look & feel so much better. I am 88 yrs young and I oue that to Susan,s remarkable hands.
Beverly – Jun 04, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Rosenblatt-Schehr, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenblatt-Schehr?

• Physical Therapy