Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD

Optometry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Reimbold

Reimbold Eye Group

4180 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 1D Alpharetta, GA 30005

Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD is an optometrist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Pennsylvania College Of Optometry in 1996 and specializes in optometry, cornea & contact management, and more.

Dr. Reimbold accepts

Dr. Reimbold accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Reimbold treats your condition or procedure

• Retinal Testing
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

Dr. Susan Reimbold has been serving the Roswell/Alpharetta area for over 16 years, providing personalized care to a large patient base with a family like feel. She strives to provide the highest level eye care. Her focus is on really hearing what her...

• Optometry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reimbold

Dr. Reimbold?
Dr. Reimbold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD
Have only great things to say about Reimbold Eye Group – Dr. Reimbold and her team are truly exceptional in every way! Very thorough, very caring, very concerned about every detail of a patient’s care – my favorite Doctor and team ever and that’s saying a lot coming from somebody 67 years old! Very highly recommend! Michael
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
I've had a wonderful experience with the whole Reimbold Eye Group team! First, it took me a few minutes to get scheduled and have my questions answered over the phone prior to the visit. When I came on the day of the appointment, all I had to do was just sign a few consent papers since all my paperwork had been already filled and insurance checked. You know how frustrating filling paperwork can be and how long it might take, so it’s a huge plus when everything is done so efficiently! The personnel is extremely polite and helpful (and they care for your time). My wait time was about five minutes, and then I was examined by the nurse. The facility can boast the most advanced medical equipment, so all the exams are done very fast. Almost immediately I was seen by the doctor. That’s where the real treat begins! Dr. Susan Reimbold was very methodical and thorough in her examination. She patiently answered my numerous questions and even pulled some google images to show the difference be
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Excellent service. Always a great experince. I love the fact that Dr. Reimbold explains every detail as it relates to your eyes., I gained so much knowledge not only about my own vision but my family members as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr Reimbold is excellent. Very thorough and takes time to explain everything. Everyone there works hard to excel at what they do. My husband and I both go to her and I can recommend without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Good and pleasant experience. Almost no waiting time. Doctor explained all the details of my examination and results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Very experienced and very friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr. Susan Reimbold is very professional, very knowledgeable, very kind with a great smile. This was my second visit to her office in three years and as far as I'm concern, she is my Ophthalmologist for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr. Reimbold has enabled me to not have to have any readers at work, and improved my long-distance vision so I am 20/15 with contacts. I can look up at the computer and down at my files to get everything done. My vision is better driving too. She is very professional and an excellent listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Excellent and personal experience as always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
I had RK surgery in the early 90's and have recently needed glasses again. I don't like wearing glasses when I'm active and wanted to get back into contacts. Dr Reimbold has been fantastic to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable and willing to spend the necessary time to get my difficult prescription and fitting just right! I can't say enough good things about her and the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Great eye doctor! Very thorough and patient during the examination. Dr. Reimbold takes time to answer any questions. Always has the newest equipment to make the prescription is right. I recommend her to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
I always feel that I get the best eye care at Reimbold Eye Group. Dr. Reimbold is extremely knowledgeable, up to date and has the latest technology. She always takes the time necessary to discuss concerns and answer questions. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Reimbold. I have a problem with dry eyes and , also, had difficulty with one of my contacts. She continued to work with me to find the best solutions--and she did! She is very dedicated to her patients and has our best interests at heart. She is very thorough and explains everything in detail, while making you feel very comfortable and relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Highly recommend!! Very personable and detailed eye exam. She truly cares about her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
This is my second year with Dr. Reimbold and everything has been top notch. Appointments are easy to make, staff is friendly and helpful with paperwork. Dr. Reimbold actually takes the time to explain what each test in the eye exam is and what exactly that test is looking for which is something I've never had a doctor do before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Most personal and thorough doctor I have found. Very happy I found her. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
I have utmost confidence in Dr. Reimbold. She is highly trained and very knowledgeable and goes beyond simple annual eye exams. Her staff is pleasant, efficient and well trained as well. I love being able to schedule appointments online and confirm easily through a link sent via text.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr. Reimbold is both highly qualified and sincerely interested in your total eye health. With the most up-to-date equipment and her professional understanding, there is a full sense of confidence in the overall results of the testing and evaluation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr Reimbold is very knowledgeable, and has a nice manner with patients. She has state of the art equipment, and explains everything so you understand. I recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Reimbold, OD?
Dr. Reimbold is a fantastic optometrist! She is professional and kind, always making you feel comfortable. I recommend her to the fullest.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Reimbold?