Susan Marshall, RDMS

Dietetics •  Female

Susan Marshall

Vpi

4900 Cox Rd, Ste 150 Glen Allen, VA 23060

Susan Marshall, RDMS is a dietitian in Glen Allen, VA. She specializes in dietetics.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Susan Marshall accepts

Susan Marshall accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Susan Marshall treats your condition or procedure

Susan Marshall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Susan Marshall

4.0

Susan Marshall?
Susan Marshall's Performance
What People Say About Susan Marshall, RDMS
I don't know about Ms Marshall. I didn't get to see her. I am having odd health problems that the specialists thought a nutritionist would be helpful. Ms Marshall is in network so I immediately called and made an appointment to stay within the 6 week plan of the other physicians. Three weeks after making the appointment I am called from her office that she can't see me until I see my PCP. I have been in the VA physicians network ever since they took over my PCP office. Even with the specialists and my insurance company case manager on board with the visit as part of my treatment plan, I was still going to have to have another MD appointment to meet the criteria. Now I understand if that is your policy. I don't understand not informing of this policy when I made the appointment and for another 3 weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Marshall, RDMS?
Susan is amazing! She is kind, courteous, professional, and really takes her time with you. She gave me a program that worked with my lifestyle and listened to all of my issues I have had with my struggle to lose weight. I have lost 30lbs so far and am positive about continuing this journey under her guidance. I would highly recommend her to anyone. You won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Marshall, RDMS?
Best Dietitian Ever! Susan has been a tremendous help to me. She was approachable and trustworthy from day one and her knowledge about nutrition has been a huge resource. She provided answers to all of my hard questions and really listened to me to help me come up with a unique approach to weight loss. I have learned so much and continue to each time that I see her. Best dietitian I have ever seen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Marshall, RDMS?
It's clear that someone was upset based on Susan's departure from her previous practice and left a bad review when it actually wasn't due. Susan is amazing, and I have personally lost a lot of weight seeing her. She explains things that are easy to understand and really listens to her patients to learn more about what is working and what's not. If you follow the plan, which is easy, you will lose weight. She's the best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Marshall, RDMS?

How was your experience with Susan Marshall?

• Dietetics