Dr. Susan Levin, PHD

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 60

Dr. Levin

Wisdom Wings Inc.

2200 Nw Corporate Blvd Ste 300 Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Susan Levin, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ph.D. University Of Rhode Island, Kingston, Ri medical school in 1995. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Levin to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"To say that I was going through a difficult time in my life is an understatement. I felt lost and without direction. Enter Dr. Levin. She is close as a..."

- Boca Raton, FLSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Levin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Levin's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Levin accepts

Dr. Levin accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levin

Dr. Levin?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (51)
  • Listened & answered questions (51)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (51)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I grew up in a dysfunctional family filled with tension, stress and two little lighthearted laughter. I didn’t have a good father/husband role model. Over a period of time, Dr. Levin worked with me and added significantly to the quality of my life with her sage advice and life wisdom. I would recommend her whole heartedly.
Jon Krasney – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Excellent doctor. Dr. Levin made me feel at ease from the first time I met her. She's a very good listener and makes you see & understand your problems, situations or confusion with a different more positive point of view. She is encouraging, supportive & professional in her counseling. She genuinely seems compassionate and caring. Highly recommended.
Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I have been working with Dr. Levin periodically over the past 15 years for anxiety-related concerns and support with phase-of-life issues. I began working with her as an adolescent, not even knowing who I was, let alone what a good therapist should be. I felt supported, understood, capable, and empowered immediately. Through the years, I consistently leave sessions with Dr. Levin feeling this way. Now, as a Clinical Psychologist myself, I can speak to how skilled and knowledgeable she is about evidence-based treatments, the latest research in the field, and most importantly, forming healthy and healing human connections. Throughout the past 15 years, I have had the gift of always knowing she is in my corner when I need her. Would HIGHLY recommend her on a personal and professional level.
Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I had a problem with my arm after a wrist fracture. Physicians could not find a reason for the pain. I went to see Dr. Levin to cope with the chronic pain. After several modalities, OT, massage, exercise and especially Dr. Levins suggestions for coping, the pain has pretty much gone away. I felt her way of changing my thinking about it was a tremendous help. I would recommend Dr. Levin . I know if I have problems again she is there to help me cope.
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
When I first went to Dr. Levin my anxiety and OCD were close to unbearable. Upon the initial visit, I was skeptical but as time went on, I realized just how experienced, caring and willing she was to get me better. She did not keep me going in for more than I needed, and after 6-7 months, my symptoms drastically reduced. I am forever grateful for Dr. Levin, and would highly recommended her to anybody that is struggling with anxiety, depression and/or OCD.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Levin for approximately ten months. She is exceptional. Not only is she compassionate and has excellent listening skills, Dr. Levin provides concrete, practical strategies that will change your life and your relationships. (If you are willing to do the work to change, of course.) I was reluctant to begin therapy because I did not want to waste valuable time and money simply venting to someone. Dr. Levin is extremely skillful at helping her patients define what they want to improve in their life/relationships and then guiding them in how to get there. I highly recommend her and I rarely review anyone.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I feel so fortunate that I found Dr. Susan Levin. She has given me enormous help dealing with different issues and sometimes I think she is "sitting on my shoulder"and enables me to make decisions that make my life better.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
My sister and I reunited as adults wanting to have a close reltionship after being estranged for over 50 yrs. We went to Dr. Susan after we ran into unsolvable problems. Dr. Susan was able to help us get over the hill and we now have a close loving reltionship. She is easy to talk to and helped us to see what we needed for ourselves and each other. I continued seeing Dr. Susan weekly for my personal issues.
SK in Pompano Beach, FL – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Susan helped save my life. She is smart and empathetic. I highly recommend her. She truly listens and helps you find Solutions.
Nicole D. – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin has been my psychologist for 6 years now. She has been nothing but amazing to me and my family. I would not be who I am today if it was not for her help. 11/10 would recommend!
Brooke Chernoff – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I started seeing Dr. Levin 3 years ago while experiencing panic attacks and depression. If it was not for Dr. Levin I do not know what would have happened. The day I called her to make my initial appointment she answered the phone with such empathy and care and I knew she was the perfect doctor for me. I would highly recommend her if you are in need for a doctor that truly cares.
Paula Poisson – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr Levin is kind insightful understanding and a great listener. I always leave a session with the tools I need to deal with any situation that I might find difficult to handle. She has been a tremendous help to me.
LKZ in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin is excellent about finding new ways to help you look at a problem to uncover new ideas that help solve your problems. She is thoughtful, kind, considerate and on-time.
Larry Lipner in Delray Beach, Florida – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin has been helping me for almost 16 years now. I credit her for me being here to write this review and for being as happy and successful as I am. I highly recommend her and wish evryone had access to such a wonderful, caring, and insightful therapist.
Wellington, FL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
After reading the recommendations , l felt that the positive comments posted would enable me to connect with Dr. Levin. As soon as I started talking to Dr.Levin, it was almost instantly that she understood my issues and I sensed that we would be able to work with each other. I feel she cares about her patients and is so sincere and relates professionally and personally. She does not leave you hanging and follows through with the topics until you feel comfortable to proceed.Thank you.
Delray Beach, FL – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin is a very friendly, understanding person who will help you find the answer to your situation in a kind, open-minded way. She is easy to talk to and suggests solutions you can manage.
J.L. in Boca Raton, FL – Jul 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I was nervous about beginning a new therapeutic relationship after moving from MT to FL, however, this was quickly dissolved as a concern as I felt comfortable and connected to Dr. Levin. She easily put my concerns to rest and we developed an open & honest therapeutic, compassionate & comfortable relationship. My time with her was & still is the best therapy I've received during the nearly 20 yrs I've been dealing with depression, family & personal relationship issues. I highly recommend her!!
Phyllis A. Viccione in Great Falls, MT – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Very friendly and understanding. A good listener!
Carol R. in Boca Raton, FL – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and exactly what I needed at the time. Her methods of dealing with the high levels of anxiety at the time were extremely useful. I haven't seen her in a year (maybe more) and I have no needed to be in therapy since.
Brian Reiser in COCONUT CREEK – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
To say that I was going through a difficult time in my life is an understatement. I felt lost and without direction. Enter Dr. Levin. She is close as a miracle worker as one can get! She boosted my confidence and constantly pushed me out of my comfort zone. She is kind and caring but not afraid to tell it like it is and be honest. She hits all of the qualities that you would want in a therapist. I came out of my time with her so much more confident and felt much better about my life.
Boca Raton, FL – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levin?

I take an active role as a therapist and can help people with anxiety, depression, and relationship problems using a variety of techniques, tailored to...Read more

• Clinical Psychology