Dr. Susan Levin, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Levin

Dr. Susan Levin, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Ph.D. University Of Rhode Island, Kingston, Ri in 1995 and specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Levin accepts

Dr. Levin accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Levin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Levin's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I take an active role as a therapist and can help people with anxiety, depression, and relationship problems using a variety of techniques, tailored to meet each patient's individual needs. I have been in practice in Boca Raton for 20 years and have had a wide range of experience.

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Levin?
Dr. Levin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Levin, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Dr. Levin for approximately ten months. She is exceptional. Not only is she compassionate and has excellent listening skills, Dr. Levin provides concrete, practical strategies that will change your life and your relationships. (If you are willing to do the work to change, of course.) I was reluctant to begin therapy because I did not want to waste valuable time and money simply venting to someone. Dr. Levin is extremely skillful at helping her patients define what they want to improve in their life/relationships and then guiding them in how to get there. I highly recommend her and I rarely review anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I feel so fortunate that I found Dr. Susan Levin. She has given me enormous help dealing with different issues and sometimes I think she is "sitting on my shoulder"and enables me to make decisions that make my life better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
My sister and I reunited as adults wanting to have a close reltionship after being estranged for over 50 yrs. We went to Dr. Susan after we ran into unsolvable problems. Dr. Susan was able to help us get over the hill and we now have a close loving reltionship. She is easy to talk to and helped us to see what we needed for ourselves and each other. I continued seeing Dr. Susan weekly for my personal issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Susan helped save my life. She is smart and empathetic. I highly recommend her. She truly listens and helps you find Solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin has been my psychologist for 6 years now. She has been nothing but amazing to me and my family. I would not be who I am today if it was not for her help. 11/10 would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I started seeing Dr. Levin 3 years ago while experiencing panic attacks and depression. If it was not for Dr. Levin I do not know what would have happened. The day I called her to make my initial appointment she answered the phone with such empathy and care and I knew she was the perfect doctor for me. I would highly recommend her if you are in need for a doctor that truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr Levin is kind insightful understanding and a great listener. I always leave a session with the tools I need to deal with any situation that I might find difficult to handle. She has been a tremendous help to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin is excellent about finding new ways to help you look at a problem to uncover new ideas that help solve your problems. She is thoughtful, kind, considerate and on-time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin has been helping me for almost 16 years now. I credit her for me being here to write this review and for being as happy and successful as I am. I highly recommend her and wish evryone had access to such a wonderful, caring, and insightful therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
After reading the recommendations , l felt that the positive comments posted would enable me to connect with Dr. Levin. As soon as I started talking to Dr.Levin, it was almost instantly that she understood my issues and I sensed that we would be able to work with each other. I feel she cares about her patients and is so sincere and relates professionally and personally. She does not leave you hanging and follows through with the topics until you feel comfortable to proceed.Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Dr. Levin is a very friendly, understanding person who will help you find the answer to your situation in a kind, open-minded way. She is easy to talk to and suggests solutions you can manage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
I was nervous about beginning a new therapeutic relationship after moving from MT to FL, however, this was quickly dissolved as a concern as I felt comfortable and connected to Dr. Levin. She easily put my concerns to rest and we developed an open & honest therapeutic, compassionate & comfortable relationship. My time with her was & still is the best therapy I've received during the nearly 20 yrs I've been dealing with depression, family & personal relationship issues. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Very friendly and understanding. A good listener!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and exactly what I needed at the time. Her methods of dealing with the high levels of anxiety at the time were extremely useful. I haven't seen her in a year (maybe more) and I have no needed to be in therapy since.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?
To say that I was going through a difficult time in my life is an understatement. I felt lost and without direction. Enter Dr. Levin. She is close as a miracle worker as one can get! She boosted my confidence and constantly pushed me out of my comfort zone. She is kind and caring but not afraid to tell it like it is and be honest. She hits all of the qualities that you would want in a therapist. I came out of my time with her so much more confident and felt much better about my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Levin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levin?