Dr. Susan Koller, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Koller

Westside Psychology & EAP PLLC

301 S Gallaher View Rd Ste 102 Knoxville, TN 37919

Dr. Susan Koller, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in adolescent psychology.

Dr. Koller accepts

Dr. Koller accepts the following insurance:

Choice Care Network PPO

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Koller treats your condition or procedure

• Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Koller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Koller

1.8

Dr. Koller?
Dr. Koller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Koller, PHD
One of the worst experiences I've ever had. Dark, dreary waiting room. Dr's office was a complete mess-papers scattered all over her desk, bookshelves crammed full of books and papers, kid's toys all over the floor. Dr Koller was extremely difficult to open up to and talk to. She kept trying to negate the issues I'm dealing with and the feelings I'm having. She gave me no reassurance, encouragement or validation to anything I expressed to her. I left feeling horrible about myself. Avoid this one
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Koller, PHD?
My family has been seeing Dr. Koller for the last 7 months and I must say she is one of the most caring people I have ever met. We are going through a divorce and she listens so well and even though she doesn't always advise what I wish for my family, I feel as though she is guiding us in the right way that is best for our kids. I understand complaints about 15-30 minute wait but that is only because she cares about her patients and allows them to finish discussing what is important to them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Koller, PHD?
Very disorganized. The session was a complete waste of time and I found myself talking in circles. She forgot to send in my insurance info, and therefore didn’t have the info she needed to know there was no copay, so she required a payment before I left. I paid, expecting a refund once insurance was billed. 2 months later, insurance was billed (at my request) but I have yet to receive a refund). She has also called me several times saying she is returning my call, but I have not called her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Koller, PHD?
This is the first time I have been to a Phycologist and it was a terrible experience. She made me feel worse about myself than I already do and every time I left her office I wanted a drink. Also she was always 30-45 minutes late. I would not recommend this lady to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Koller, PHD?
Horrible, Horrible. Dr. Koller was very judgmental, hearing only what she wanted to hear that fit into her own preconceived perceptions. Very deceptive. If you care about your children, seek counseling elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Koller, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Koller?