Counseling  |
Female
Susan Isaacson
Susan Isaacson is a counseling provider who practices in Warwick, NY.

Susan M. Isaacson, MA, CCC, LMSW, LCSW

10 Colonial Ave

Warwick, NY 10990

• 1199SEIU

Learn about Susan Isaacson

As a mental health professional I believe that everyone has the ability to be the best they can be, develop a healthy sense of self, create a happy and productive life and stand strong. I encourage and help clients problem solve, helping each individual develop confidence and positive beliefs of self worth. In turn, this impacts relationships with others that result in positive and loving interactions. Having a background in communication sciences further enhances my professional skills.

• Counseling
  • Social Work

Susan Isaacson does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ccny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State Univ Ny
    Other Education | Completed

Susan Isaacson has no awards or honors listed.

Susan Isaacson has no media or publications listed.

Susan Isaacson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Isaacson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Susan Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Susan Isaacson to family and friends
Susan Isaacson's Performance
Warwick, NY |
Susan Isaacson is a very caring professional. She helped me and my family during really though times. She listens and truly care for her patients. I highly recommend her. Thnx for all your help.
in Warwick, NY |
Susan Isaacson is a caring, professional counselor who is attuned to the needs of her patients. She brings empathy and humor when necessary and helps her clients deal with problems both large and small. She is non-judgmental and supportive and I would highly recommend her services.
Monroe, NY |
Susan is an incredibly intuitive therapist and a consummate professional. I consistently recommend her to couples struggling with marital issues.
Warwick, NY |
Susan is amazing! She is caring, compassionate and professional. I always leave my meetings with Susan feeling relieved and with set goals! I highly recommend her!
Warwick, NY |
I have seen Susan for approximately 2 years. She is dedicated to her clients and sincerely concerned about their well being. I highly recommend her.
middletown, ny |
Susan is a consummate professional and I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
Horrible. Doesn't care about patients.
Very poor customer service. Doesn't care about clients...
Florida, NY |
I've been meeting with Susan for only two months but I already feel that she is helping me to make progress because she gets to the root of my emotional issues and she does so with a compassionate yet direct approach. I immediately felt at ease upon meeting her, she is extremely professional and she helps me to stay focused during our sessions so that we address any of my behaviors that are self-defeating. I would highly recommend her as a therapist.
in Chester, NY |
I seriously don't know what I would do without her.
Susan was very focused on directing the path toward awareness, acceptance, resolution. She is fair, experienced, friendly and very insightful. I had a strong sense of being able to trust her with intimate thoughts. Her office location is very convenient and comfortable.
in Greenwood Lake, NY |
I would highly recommend Susan to anyone looking for a counseling. Susan is extremely patient, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. She makes you feel comfortable as you speak to her. Susan also provides her perspective which gives one insight. She genuinely cares for her patients.
in Cornwall, NY |
Susan came highly recommended from a friend and I knew exactly why before I concluded my first appointment with her...she read me like a book. It was unfathomable to me how perceptive and spot on she was after meeting with me for less than an hour. She is very approachable and REALLY listens to what I say-she remembers the smallest details from our sessions; I've seen numerous other counselors and often had to repeat things because they didn't remember prior conversations-very frustrating.
Have you seen Susan Isaacson?
Are you Susan Isaacson?