Susan Isaacson

Counseling ·  Female

Susan Isaacson

Susan M. Isaacson, MA, CCC, LMSW, LCSW

10 Colonial Ave Warwick, NY 10990

Susan Isaacson is a counselor in Warwick, NY. She specializes in counseling and social work.

Susan Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Susan Isaacson

Susan Isaacson?
Susan Isaacson's Performance
What People Say About Susan Isaacson
Susan is a great listener with great advice! Very compassionate and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is very easy to talk to. She is a wonderful listener, empathetic, compassionate and offers sound advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
I found Susan to be extremely knowledgeable, experienced and most importantly, sincerely interested in understanding my problems and concerns. She has a very calming and caring manner, which makes it easy to express complicated and concerning relationship issues. I always left her office with a good feeling and an 'action plan' that truly helps.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan makes coming to see her easy. She’s a great listener and offers sound advice. This is a total judgement free zone. She is very accommodating & professional. I learn something new every time I visit her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
My husband expressed a desire to see someone but was hesitant to take that first step. I called and made him an appointment and found Susan to be very caring right away. She confirmed the appointment and spent more than the typical 50 minutes on the first visit. He felt she really understood him and he has made some changes in his life, even after only one visit. He looks forward to coming back. I HIGHLY recommend Susan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is absolutely amazing and gives you her utmost attention and concern. She has helped me with depression, anxiety, and overall well-being and has given me the tools I need to navigate life's daily struggles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Thankful to have met Susan. I am currently meeting with her for personal counseling. Although I have only spent several hours with her so far, I can already appreciate that Susan is a gifted listener. Her extensive knowlege and experience in the field of psychotherapy is evident. I especially appreciate her genuine kindness. I feel that her calm, thoughtful responses will guide me in improving my thoughts and feelings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Listens carefully and offers input on coping skills. Always upbeat and professional. Regularly finds new approaches to dealing with stress based on scientific research. Caring and articulate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
I would absolutely recommend Susan to family & friends. She really takes the time to listen and I feel very comfortable talking with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
I would highly recommend Susan to anyone. She is caring, friendly, and understanding. She pointed out something to me about myself, and it has already made a difference in my life. It was definitely a wake up call. She has made a great impact on my life and glad I was able to find her. Thank you so much Susan !
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?

How was your experience with Susan Isaacson?

As a mental health professional I believe that everyone has the ability to be the best they can be, develop a healthy sense of self, create a happy and productive life and stand strong. I encourage and help clients problem solve, helping each individ...

• Counseling
  • Social Work

Ccny
State Univ Ny

Susan Isaacson accepts

Susan Isaacson accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Susan Isaacson treats your condition or procedure

Susan Isaacson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services