Susan Isaacson

Susan Isaacson

Counseling  ·
Female
Susan Isaacson is a counselor in Warwick, NY. She specializes in counseling and social work.

10 Colonial Ave

Warwick, NY 10990

• 1199SEIU

Learn about Susan Isaacson

This content was provided by Susan Isaacson "As a mental health professional I believe that everyone has the ability to be the best they can be, develop a healthy sense of self, create a happy and productive life and stand strong. I encourage and help clients problem solve, helping each individual develop confidence and positive beliefs of self worth. In turn, this impacts relationships with others that result in positive and loving interactions. Having a background in communication sciences further enhances my professional skills."

• Counseling
  • Social Work

Susan Isaacson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ccny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State Univ Ny
    Other Education | Completed

Susan Isaacson has no awards or honors listed.

Susan Isaacson has no media or publications listed.

Susan Isaacson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Isaacson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Susan Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Susan Isaacson to family and friends

Susan Isaacson's Performance

I would absolutely recommend Susan to family & friends. She really takes the time to listen and I feel very comfortable talking with her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Susan to anyone. She is caring, friendly, and understanding. She pointed out something to me about myself, and it has already made a difference in my life. It was definitely a wake up call. She has made a great impact on my life and glad I was able to find her. Thank you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Susan came highly recommend from a friend and I’m so glad we found Susan! She has helped my daughter so much from little to big things. We are so lucky to have her! She has really connected to my daughter in ways that I couldn’t. Her rates are affordable and her schedule is flexible. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Susan Isaacson is a very caring professional. She helped me and my family during really though times. She listens and truly care for her patients. I highly recommend her. Thnx for all your help.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Susan Isaacson is a caring, professional counselor who is attuned to the needs of her patients. She brings empathy and humor when necessary and helps her clients deal with problems both large and small. She is non-judgmental and supportive and I would highly recommend her services.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0