Susan Isaacson

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Susan Isaacson is a Counselor in Warwick, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Susan Isaacson

Susan M. Isaacson, MA, CCC, LMSW, LCSW

50 South St Warwick, NY 10990

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Susan Isaacson treats your condition or procedure

Susan Isaacson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Susan Isaacson accepts

Susan Isaacson accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

Susan Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Susan Isaacson

Couples Work
We've been working with Susan for several months and found her insights and intuition to be spot on. What stands out for us is Susan's compassion and empathy. Her patient, attentive listening are qualities we were looking for in a counselor. I am happy to say that the communication between us has improved significantly and our relationship has turned the proverbial corner.
Michael & Kandice – Jan 31, 2023
THE BEST!
I felt soooooo comfortable talking with Susan. Her "bedside manor" is top notch. I can't recommend her enough. She helped me through numerous situations and I thoroughly trust her.
Devon H – Nov 15, 2022
Couldn't be better
Susan is the best counselor I've ever had. I've had others in the past that were very good, but Susan takes the cake. She's a great listener, is sympathetic, is fully attentive in every session, and has been able to guide me to where I want to be by helping me figure it out myself. She's cultured, educated, down to earth, and "gets it" (especially considering I have a strange and esoteric career in the arts). I've been working through a rough patch and big transitions in my personal and married life. I was certainly stressed out and probably depressed going into sessions. Fast forward several weeks, and I (and my wife) have already noticed significant improvements in our lives. I'm amazed at how attentive she is to details, and how she's able to synthesize multitudes of unique and complicated situations to inform next steps. This has all been remote over FaceTime, but it has been the most effective therapy I've had. I feel more like myself now than I have a in a long time. 10/10!
Mike – Oct 22, 2022
Highly recommend
This Doctor really listened to my daughter and helped her along in very difficult time in her life.
Oct 06, 2022
Highly recommend Susan
It’s so refreshing to find a counselor who loves her job and truly does what is necessary to help you through tough circumstances. I started seeing Susan for my marriage and she has helped me tremendously with my self esteem and has taught me how to remember how to value myself above all else. I am happy to recommend Susan. She is amazing.
Dana – Oct 05, 2022
Amazing!
My partner and I have had a couple of sessions with Susan , she has been amazing at listening to our concerns and is so patient and extremely knowledgeable. We are lucky to have her and hope our relationship gets better each visit.
Sep 29, 2022
Fortunate Client
I realize it is very difficult to find a thorough therapist that is compassionate & attentive along with having an extensive knowledge who is able to lead with a gentle yet straightforward approach. I've reached out to over a dozen in the last 2 years so believe me when I say: Susan is all that and more. In today's times of betterhelp & video calls, Susan is a person that is not only professional, but accommodating & flexible while genuinely caring about people. If you're still reading this review then I want you to know that I've gotten more out of 5 hours with Susan than I have with months of talking elsewhere. Absolutely would recommend to anyone & everyone! From kids to adults to couples she is capable of it all. I truly am fortunate to have met her, and hope to keep seeing her as long as I can.
AK – Aug 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
I have been seeing Susan for several months and can not say enough about her. She is extremely warm and welcoming, very honest and straight forward , and helps you see things outside the box that you never would have thought to do. She doesn’t “Sugar coat” things and makes you feel like you and your over all wellness ,are her priority as much as yours. I walk out of her office with this feeling that I can conquer an issues that come before me. Her guidance and support has help we see things differently and have a better understanding of my challenges .Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!!!
SL – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan has helped my daughter immeasurably. My daughter went from having no self esteem and no self confidence, especially through the trials of the pandemic, to feeling confident and happy. My daughter started seeing Susan in 2020 and now we see Susan as my daughter lets me know she would like to. Susan has helped give her the confidence to recognize when she needs to speak to her again. She has made the relationship they have feel comfortable and welcoming. I have recommended Susan to many friends.
Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan makes you feel comfortable immediately. She has been very helpful getting me through a tough time.
Feb 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan has helped our whole family navigate through some heavy teenage energies with grace bringing with it a balance to ALL our relationships that had gone off kilter in our family. It has only been a short time working with her, but we are very grateful for the experience so far. In this time of so much transformation in our world, having a guide to help us bring us back to our center like Susan is absolutely priceless. HIGHLY recommend!
Tiffany – Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is an excellent therapist. Smart, kind, caring, practical. Really puts her patients first.
Ray – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is AMAZING! When I called in the middle of COVID to see if she would see my boys, who we were in the process of adopting, she realized how important it was for them to have someone to speak with so she made time to fit them in. She handles them exceptionally well and they are very comfortable and open with her. Susan is always available to answer a question I have or provide advice on a difficult situation we are having with the boys. Her calm, open and trusting demeanor make her a wonderful counselor for children!
April T – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is incredible! She is limitless in her knowledge. She is kind, caring, compassionate, empathetic, understanding and most of all honest and real when I truly need it. There are so many times she delivers hard truths and helps me to become a better version of myself. She is genuine and has gotten to know my entire family. I can always count on her to be the support I need when I’m struggling or when I’m happy to share a personal win. I am always looking to find balance in my life and Susan reminds me of that every time I am there, from recommending a good book or documentary that is relevant to my life to talking about herself on a personal level. I am so fortunate to have found Susan Isaacson as my therapist. She is a perfect fit fit me. I am so appreciative and grateful to have such a generous and authentic person in my life, let alone a person of such high quality than can deliver the right balance of talk therapy and compassion. You are gem Susan, one of a kind, thank you!
Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan has been great with my daughter. She has helped her open up in a way that I could actually see she was “lighter” after the first appointment.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is very personable and allows one to be free to vocalize ones thoughts and feelings but is also able to have you see things from a different point of view or bring up things to your attention that may have been outside your focal point. Even though there are not always obvious solutions to problems, Susan provides a haven for one to work through those issues in a safe and calm environment.
Matthew J Suchowiecki – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
My family works with Susan and she is helpful,understanding and kind. Offers sound advice but also Listens well.
Family of Four – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
I have been seeing Susan for the past few months and she is caring and very professional. She asks me questions that I am too afraid to ask myself and questions that make me really think about what I want/need. She is a great listener and I truly enjoy seeing her weekly.
Veronica – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan has been such an important person in my life over the last year or so. I found her online while looking for someone close by that also took my insurance. I was so happy to find that she is not the type that just sits there and lets you do all of the talking, she asks challenging questions and makes great observations. Susan helped me through some very turbulent times and I can say I am confidently getting back to the person I used to be.
kelly.g – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?
Susan is a great listener with great advice! Very compassionate and welcoming.
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Isaacson?

How was your experience with Susan Isaacson?