Dr. Susan Geersen, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 61

Chiropractic

Dr. Susan Geersen, DC is a Chiropractor in Denver, CO and has over 33 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic in 1989. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Susan Geersen, DC

Lynn G. Hill, LCSW

3540 S Poplar St Ste 303 Denver, CO 80237

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Geersen treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Geersen accepts

Dr. Geersen accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Geersen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Geersen

Dr. Geersen

Dr. Geersen is an exceptional professional
Dr. Geersen has treated me over the years. She is clearly well-trained and also has an intuitive gift for figuring out the details of your problem. I typically leave her office in much better shape and in much less pain than before the treatment. I recommend her highly for anyone needing help with alignment and other physical issues involving gait, posture, movement and pain mitigation.
Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen has helped me and my loved ones quite a bit over the years. She always listens intently to what I say and, what my body tells her. I would recommend her to anyone - especially if you feel you’ve been searching for an answer with other clinicians/modalities with limited success. She is a true healer. I always believe she’ll find the answer and help me.
Susan Nagl – Dec 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Susan Geersen is Phenomenal! I've been receiving excellent care from her for approx. 15 years. I remember after my 1st appointment that I was Amazed! I'd never experienced balance like that before. She addresses my physical, mental, emotional body. She's my #1 stop health care provider. I can't say Enough about how she's helped me over the years. She is very much in her Integrity so much so that I Trust her Almost more than my Self! I consider myself Very fortunate and extremely grateful for her and the genuine and expert care she provides. Susan Geersen is AWESOME!!!
Rosemary Conlon – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gifted chiropractor. I have been seeing her regularly for 20 years and I know I maintain my good health because of her adjustments, supplements when needed and her compassionate care! All my family members and many friends are under care of Dr. Susan or have seen her for various health issues. Her adjustments are wonderful…no bone cracking with her, excellent communicator- asking good questions & listens carefully to your answers, focused on the patient and of course designs your treatment on the needs of the individual. If you want to feel/get healthy and feel cared for make an appointment with this extraordinary healer! Rev. Sheri Fry
Rev. Sheri Fry – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gifted healer. She is very intuitive and can diagnose issues well. She’s also very well versed in women’s health and gut issues. I rely on her to “put me back together” frequently. She’s also very caring.
Melissa – Jul 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen’s expertise far exceeds traditional chiropractics; I am consistently impressed by her extensive knowledge and understanding of the body. Dr. Geersen has treated me for major and minor issues alike and consistently delivers intuitive and thoughtful treatments. I also appreciate that Dr. Geersen will often recommend stretches and exercises to do at home, to continue to strengthen and improve the health of your body. I would highly recommend Dr. Geersen.
Jul 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Susan is an amazing physician and healer. Very knowledgeable and empathetic. She genuinely cares about her patients. I have been seeing her for several years for different ailments. I cannot imagine how I would feel or what condition I would be in without her care.
Roy Andersen – Jul 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been fortunate enough to had Dr. Geersen in my life for the last 15 years. She is both brilliant and personable. She has helped me find the answers to various health issues time and time again. I have referred her to both friends and family, and she has never disappointed. I often credit her for my continued good health as I age. In Dr. Geersen, you will find a highly professional partner who will help you discover answers to challenging health issues that perhaps your medical professionals have not been able to help with. In the process, you will gain more confidence in your own ability to take charge of your health and healing going forward.
Katherine buckius – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr Geersen is phenomenal . Brilliantly skilled and experienced in many various modalities, she is able to support with a wealth of options. She is so gifted in that she can reach out and touch a muscle or a point that you might not even have been aware was hurting and release the pain. She is compassionate, wise, and a brilliant doctor. I refer many people to her. Dr Susan Geersen offers professional, personalized and exceptional care.
Exceptional doctor – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geerson is an experienced, very knowledgable chiropractor who does not "crack bones," but instead works firmly but gently to ease restrictions and to provide care in a way that teaches a patient about their own body. Her professionalism is impeccable. Her exams are comprehensive and her treatments effective. I highly recommend her.
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Susan is amazing! She helped me with severe nerve pain that doctors could not help me with. She worked with me weekly on allergies and provided supplements and stretching advise. She is very in tune with what needs to be worked on. Her environment is soothing and professional.
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr Geerson has been such an important partner to me in my journey toward a better health and greater vitality. Her approach is so informed, gentle, and effective. I have great confidence in her knowledge and experience and highly recommend her. She has both the ability to actively listen and uses her intuition and experience to create effective treatment plans. I feel great!
Dana – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I met with Dr. Geersen with the hope that she could help to decrease the pain in my hip that has bothered me for many years. Recently the pain had become so severe that it impaired my ability to walk. Dr. Geersen conducted an incredibly thorough evaluation, and I found that my hip pain had been misdiagnosed in the past. The same day as my evaluation Dr. Geersen treated my presenting problem and I was astounded to find that I was able to walk out of her office with no hip pain at all. Even more impressive is that my hip has remained pain free for a number of months. In terms of diagnostic and treatment skills I give Dr. Geersen an A+ !
Lois – Dec 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I give Dr. Geerson a 5++ rating. I do yoga five days a week, and I have had shoulder pain on and off since my early 20s. It was starting to affect my performance, so my acupuncturist recommended Dr. Geerson. Although acupuncture was helping my shoulder pain, I was out of alignment and you can’t fix that with acupuncture. After taking my full health history, Dr. Geersen got me back on track in just two visits. She is the most knowledgeable Dr. that I have EVER met! A year went by without any pain, but when I felt a twinge again in my shoulder, I went right back to her and in another two visits I was pain-free again. She is very kind and intuitive and her office is peaceful and relaxing. Go see her...you will never regret it! You may contact me through Dr. Geerson if you would like more information on this referral!
Beth Shapiro – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is competent and compassionate. She listens to what I think is wrong in my body and offers suggestions, based on her knowledge, as well. I've only been seeing her for 3 months but what a difference those 3 months have made for me. She has made it easier for me to live in my body. It felt like I floated our of her office today. I highly recommend her. Thanks Dr. Geersen!
Dolly B – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr Greesen was highly recommended to me by a close girlfriend who was experiencing the same symptoms I was. I want to thank Dr Geersen so very much for taking care of me being so skilled,dedicated and extremely knowledgeable at what you do .You take the time to listen and to make your patients feel valued and respected, treating others as you would want to be treated.I would recommend her to others.
Elyse – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have relied upon Dr Geersen for years with my healthcare and she has always been there and helped me greatly.
Suzanne in Denver , CO – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Susan is exceptional. She is wise, compassionate, intuitive and gen th ke. She is more than a chiropractor. She is a healer. She keeps me tuned up so I can pursue my active lifestyle and passions for playing and coaching tennis. I am truly grateful to know her!
Nancy, Centennial, CO – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a phenomenal chiropractor. She listens well, is very thorough with her questions as well as her treatment. She also uses a variety of treatment methods that includes adjustments but some of which are more gentle. I consult doctor Geersen about problems before going to my GP because I trust her diagnoses more than those of others.
Tracy D – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen was recommended to me by a doctor who also sees her. I've been seeing Dr. Geersen for about 6 months, but in those 6 months I'm a different person. From day one I was impressed with her. She actually listens to my input before she acts. She is skilled, knowledgeable, empathetic, kind and extremely intuitive. I have learned more about the human body and my own body than I ever thought possible. Dr. Geersen is my angel chiropractor!
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Geersen?