Dr. Susan Geersen, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Geersen

Geersen Chiropractic, LLC

6060 S Jasmine St Centennial, CO 80111

Dr. Susan Geersen, DC is a chiropractor in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic in 1989 and specializes in chiropractic and applied kinesiology.

Dr. Geersen accepts

Dr. Geersen accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Geersen treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Since 1989, my focus as a chiropractor has been to help patients alleviate health issues by finding the cause of the problem, providing the best treatment, and teaching prevention.
Many times the traditional medical approach to pain is to mask ...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Geersen?
Dr. Geersen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Geersen, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Geersen was recommended to me by a doctor who also sees her. I've been seeing Dr. Geersen for about 6 months, but in those 6 months I'm a different person. From day one I was impressed with her. She actually listens to my input before she acts. She is skilled, knowledgeable, empathetic, kind and extremely intuitive. I have learned more about the human body and my own body than I ever thought possible. Dr. Geersen is my angel chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I really like her!! Dr. Geersen is very knowledgeable, patient, and a kind person. I really enjoy my appointments, she actually listens to what is wrong and also goes thru past injuries. She is gentle yet gets the job done. You feel very welcome, she takes her time and you don't feel like you are a burden on her time. Dr. Geersen is very open to questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Geersen as needed for over 10 years. She has helped me with a variety of concerns. Most recently, my jaw was locking and painful. Dentist talked about surgery. Dr. G. took care of the problem in one visit. Dr. Geersen is extremely knowledgable and educated. I trust her knowledge and respect her. She has referred me to my MD when appropriate, but more often, she is able to help me. Moreover, she is full of grace. I am able to refer her to friends with no hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Geersen for many years and in the last few she has added the Supreme Nutrition Products from Dr. Lebowitz to her toolkit. With her expertise at muscle testing, my body communicates exactly what product it needs at the time. I’ve found these plant based organics to be excellent! They have helped me in numerous ways, not the least of which is my breathing. For that, I am eternally grateful. A HUGE THANK YOU to Dr. Geersen and Dr. Lebowitz for helping me to improve my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I’ve been going to Dr Geersen for over 10 Years. She has diagnosed my back pain, knee Issues, and digestive problems and directed me to wonderful specialists. She herself Is exceptional. I feel better in general just knowing that Dr. Geersen is part of my medical team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Finally! Found a chiropractor who listens and who does whole body work. Explains what she's doing and why, gives me specific exercises to work on between appointments, adds supplements on occasion. Especially love that she's not a "snap/crackle/pop" doctor. I've sent several friends to her and they've felt the same. I rarely give 5 stars across the board, but it's well deserved with this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. She is thorough, a good listener, and gets positive results all enhanced by a great personal style. I highly recommend her and have already suggested that friends go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gifted diagnostician. If you are experiencing pain she will get to the root cause and treat it. I really appreciate her holistic approach. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I saw Dr. Geersen more frequently when I lived in Colorado and now schedule my Colorado activities around my appointments to see her. Dr. Geersen's level of skill, caring and results are off the charts and three other folks I've shared about my experiences are now also patients of Dr. Geersen. She's extraordinarily fluent in many languages of the human body including structural, physiological, neurological, energetic and many more. She's an 11 on a scale of 10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I love Dr Geersen, she keeps me moving pain free even when I think, "Well, I'm at that stage in my life that this or that pain may be with me from now on." Not so as Dr Geersen proves to me over and over again. I recently convinced my husband, a life long runner unable to run due to knee pain, to start seeing Dr G. I'm happy to report he is running again. I love Dr Geersen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr.Susan Geerson for over 20 years now. She is amazing! She has helped me understand my body better and has helped me when Kaiser just gave up. I moved to the Washington D.C area over a year ago and still only allow Dr. Susan Geerson to work on me. She has a true gift. She recently started me on supplements that have changed my life. She is very professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the whole body. I highly recommend her to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Susan Geersen for one year. I had suffered with IBS for at least 10 years prior to that and was not receiving any helpful care from my GI doctors other than antibiotics. Since seeing Susan and following her holistic protocol I have been symptom free. This is a miracle for me as I thought that I would always have to live with this disease. Susan is a caring and brilliant doctor and I feel so blessed to have been referred to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Heartily recommend Dr Geersen. After living with lymphedema in both legs for ten years following lymph node surgery, Dr Geersen's treatments eliminated 80% of the pain & symptoms I had experienced for years. She added a series of specific exercises to add strength and flexibility so that after just a few months I am feeling stronger and stable again. Dr Geersen understands how to bring the body back into balance, she is terrifically skilled, kind and very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. G for 10 years now amd she is a miracle worker!! I truly appreciate that she takes the time to listen to how you are feeling and treats you holistically!! I can't say enough glowing things about Dr. Geerson and I have recommended many to see her for her healing touch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gem! She is compassionate, professional and highly skilled! My issues were addressed with confidence and competence. I appreciated that Dr. Geersen respected my time by always adhering to my specific time of appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen has been my excellent chiroparactic practitioner for over 20 years. She has enabled me to continue functioning through many difficult physical crises. I highly recommend her for anyone who desires a thorough assessment, and several intervention strategies that work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
She is an extremely skilled and knowledgeable Dr. I wouldn't recommend an one else. She heals me and she even makes the time for my 4 year old daughter as well. We just love Dr. Geersen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr Geersen is experienced, kind, concerned and truly interested in my well being. I live out of state and truly miss someone with her expertise and personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Susan is the consumate professional- smart, thorough, & caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
She listens carefully before diagnosing and confers with patient on treatment options.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Geersen?