Dr. Susan Geersen, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 59

Dr. Geersen

Geersen Chiropractic, LLC

6060 S Jasmine St Centennial, CO 80111

Dr. Susan Geersen, DC is a Chiropractor in Centennial, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Geersen to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Centennial

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Geersen accepts

Dr. Geersen accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Geersen treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Susan Geersen, DC...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Geersen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Geersen

Dr. Geersen?
What People Say About Dr. Susan Geersen, DC
Dr Greesen was highly recommended to me by a close girlfriend who was experiencing the same symptoms I was. I want to thank Dr Geersen so very much for taking care of me being so skilled,dedicated and extremely knowledgeable at what you do .You take the time to listen and to make your patients feel valued and respected, treating others as you would want to be treated.I would recommend her to others.
Elyse – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have relied upon Dr Geersen for years with my healthcare and she has always been there and helped me greatly.
Suzanne in Denver , CO – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Susan is exceptional. She is wise, compassionate, intuitive and gen th ke. She is more than a chiropractor. She is a healer. She keeps me tuned up so I can pursue my active lifestyle and passions for playing and coaching tennis. I am truly grateful to know her!
Nancy, Centennial, CO – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a phenomenal chiropractor. She listens well, is very thorough with her questions as well as her treatment. She also uses a variety of treatment methods that includes adjustments but some of which are more gentle. I consult doctor Geersen about problems before going to my GP because I trust her diagnoses more than those of others.
Tracy D – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen was recommended to me by a doctor who also sees her. I've been seeing Dr. Geersen for about 6 months, but in those 6 months I'm a different person. From day one I was impressed with her. She actually listens to my input before she acts. She is skilled, knowledgeable, empathetic, kind and extremely intuitive. I have learned more about the human body and my own body than I ever thought possible. Dr. Geersen is my angel chiropractor!
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I really like her!! Dr. Geersen is very knowledgeable, patient, and a kind person. I really enjoy my appointments, she actually listens to what is wrong and also goes thru past injuries. She is gentle yet gets the job done. You feel very welcome, she takes her time and you don't feel like you are a burden on her time. Dr. Geersen is very open to questions and concerns.
TD in Denver, CO – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Geersen as needed for over 10 years. She has helped me with a variety of concerns. Most recently, my jaw was locking and painful. Dentist talked about surgery. Dr. G. took care of the problem in one visit. Dr. Geersen is extremely knowledgable and educated. I trust her knowledge and respect her. She has referred me to my MD when appropriate, but more often, she is able to help me. Moreover, she is full of grace. I am able to refer her to friends with no hesitation.
Diane S. in Aurora, CO – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Geersen for many years and in the last few she has added the Supreme Nutrition Products from Dr. Lebowitz to her toolkit. With her expertise at muscle testing, my body communicates exactly what product it needs at the time. I’ve found these plant based organics to be excellent! They have helped me in numerous ways, not the least of which is my breathing. For that, I am eternally grateful. A HUGE THANK YOU to Dr. Geersen and Dr. Lebowitz for helping me to improve my health.
Lare in Aurora, CO – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I’ve been going to Dr Geersen for over 10 Years. She has diagnosed my back pain, knee Issues, and digestive problems and directed me to wonderful specialists. She herself Is exceptional. I feel better in general just knowing that Dr. Geersen is part of my medical team.
Ruth. W. – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Finally! Found a chiropractor who listens and who does whole body work. Explains what she's doing and why, gives me specific exercises to work on between appointments, adds supplements on occasion. Especially love that she's not a "snap/crackle/pop" doctor. I've sent several friends to her and they've felt the same. I rarely give 5 stars across the board, but it's well deserved with this doctor.
Ronnie in Denver, CO – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. She is thorough, a good listener, and gets positive results all enhanced by a great personal style. I highly recommend her and have already suggested that friends go to her.
Patti Klinge in Denver, CO – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gifted diagnostician. If you are experiencing pain she will get to the root cause and treat it. I really appreciate her holistic approach. I highly recommend her!
Connie McArthur in Denver, Colorado – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I saw Dr. Geersen more frequently when I lived in Colorado and now schedule my Colorado activities around my appointments to see her. Dr. Geersen's level of skill, caring and results are off the charts and three other folks I've shared about my experiences are now also patients of Dr. Geersen. She's extraordinarily fluent in many languages of the human body including structural, physiological, neurological, energetic and many more. She's an 11 on a scale of 10!
Anna in Meridian – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I love Dr Geersen, she keeps me moving pain free even when I think, "Well, I'm at that stage in my life that this or that pain may be with me from now on." Not so as Dr Geersen proves to me over and over again. I recently convinced my husband, a life long runner unable to run due to knee pain, to start seeing Dr G. I'm happy to report he is running again. I love Dr Geersen!
KL Downing in Loveland – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr.Susan Geerson for over 20 years now. She is amazing! She has helped me understand my body better and has helped me when Kaiser just gave up. I moved to the Washington D.C area over a year ago and still only allow Dr. Susan Geerson to work on me. She has a true gift. She recently started me on supplements that have changed my life. She is very professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the whole body. I highly recommend her to all my family and friends.
Deb – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Susan Geersen for one year. I had suffered with IBS for at least 10 years prior to that and was not receiving any helpful care from my GI doctors other than antibiotics. Since seeing Susan and following her holistic protocol I have been symptom free. This is a miracle for me as I thought that I would always have to live with this disease. Susan is a caring and brilliant doctor and I feel so blessed to have been referred to her.
Sheila Pottern in Denver, CO – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Heartily recommend Dr Geersen. After living with lymphedema in both legs for ten years following lymph node surgery, Dr Geersen's treatments eliminated 80% of the pain & symptoms I had experienced for years. She added a series of specific exercises to add strength and flexibility so that after just a few months I am feeling stronger and stable again. Dr Geersen understands how to bring the body back into balance, she is terrifically skilled, kind and very compassionate.
Cozy Swickard in Castle Rock, CO – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. G for 10 years now amd she is a miracle worker!! I truly appreciate that she takes the time to listen to how you are feeling and treats you holistically!! I can't say enough glowing things about Dr. Geerson and I have recommended many to see her for her healing touch!
Chris W in Denver, CO – Aug 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen is a gem! She is compassionate, professional and highly skilled! My issues were addressed with confidence and competence. I appreciated that Dr. Geersen respected my time by always adhering to my specific time of appointment.
Peggy Thompson in Denver, CO – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?
Dr. Geersen has been my excellent chiroparactic practitioner for over 20 years. She has enabled me to continue functioning through many difficult physical crises. I highly recommend her for anyone who desires a thorough assessment, and several intervention strategies that work.
Kayvonne W in Aurora, CO – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Geersen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Geersen?

Since 1989, my focus as a chiropractor has been to help patients alleviate health issues by finding the cause of the problem, providing the best treatment, and teaching prevention.

Many times the traditional medical approach to pain is to...

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology

1983
South Dakota School Of Mines and Technology

More Information

• Does Dr. Geersen communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen communicates via email

• Does Dr. Geersen offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Geersen offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Geersen have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Geersen offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Geersen offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Geersen offers evening visits