Susan Costello, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 66

Susan Costello

Susan Costello MA, LMHC, CPCC

15624 Ne 159th St Woodinville, WA 98072

Susan Costello, MA is a Counselor in Woodinville, WA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Susan Costello to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Seeking help from an experienced counselor/psychotherapist? Susan Costello expertly works with individuals couples and offers a uniquely ACTIVE style of helping that clients greatly appreciate.

Sus..."

- Susan Costello, MA

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Susan Costello treats your condition or procedure

Susan Costello's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Susan Costello accepts

Susan Costello accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

Susan Costello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Susan Costello

Susan Costello?
  • Appointment scheduling (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Office environment (25)
    Susan is a very skilled therapist. I started with couples counseling which strengthened our marriage and continued with individual therapy. Susan is very insightful, compassionate, honest and connects easily. She helped me explore childhood issues in a safe and gentle manner which has lead to understanding and healing. I highly recommend Susan.
    Jul 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Finding a therapist that you connect with can be challenging. I found in Susan empathy, insightfulness, compassion, and demonstrated strength and expereince. She has helped me identify what is and is not within my control and to either accept, change, or compartmentalize it. She reminded me that strength is also showing my vulnerable side. Working with Susan has allowed me to maintain my role as mother, wife, sister, and friend while working through a difficult time. I am truly grateful for her advice and guidance.
    Apr 25, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan's counseling has had a profoundly positive impact on my marriage, which was at an extreme low point before meeting her. She has guided us to a much more respectful, tolerant relationship with more potential than we have had in years. She has a balanced approach that holds each of us accountable for our effort and actions in a fair and encouraging way. We have more work to do, but with Susan's continued guidance we are confident that our relationship will meet it's full potential.
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    My husband and I have been meeting with Susan for counseling. Susan asks difficult questions which focus us on the issues that we need to address. Susan facilitates an environment where we feel heard, are vulnerable and honest with each other. She treats us with respect and lack of judgement. Susan genuinely wants to support us in healing our marriage. Susan is the cornerstone of our recovery. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking support in navigating the most difficult life challenges.
    Mar 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    I was hesitant to see Susan because it was an hour drive and she didn't accept insurance, but none of that mattered once I met her. I had always put myself last and it had it's toll on me when I arrived. She truly listened, respectfully advised and professionally taught me the tools I needed to come alive again! Susan has the experience and training to help personally and professionally, mentally and physically. She is one of the best!
    Ann H. in Providence, RI – Mar 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan is an amazing and compassionate therapist. She helped me through some very difficult times in my life and gave me tools to take with me in the future. She is warm, caring and very insightful and I recommend her to anyone.
    Jan 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan's combination of Therapist and Coach training really enabled me to make incredible progress in my treatment by helping me work on some issues that I was struggling with while also setting goals to get me back out doing the things that I enjoy. Her empathetic and direct style was extremely effective in giving me the support I needed, but also the guidance that I needed to hear. Engaging Susan to help me through this tough time was the best thing I did for myself! Highly recommend her!
    Ashland – Oct 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    I will be forever grateful for Susan’s presence in my life. After multiple attempts with different therapists I found the support I needed with Susan. The work I have done and continue to do has been difficult but so very worthwhile. Susan has been there to listen and gently guide. Her insights are second to none and extremely valuable. Whether you’re in crisis or simply need a neutral party to listen I highly recommend making an appointment with Susan.
    Beth in MA – Jul 27, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan is kind, empathetic and keen reader of people. My partner and I went to her for couples counseling. By the time we got to her, we were in a difficult place. Susan offered honest and straightforward insights to our situation while honoring both of our perspectives equally. Both of us felt heard and understood - and while we ultimately decided to part ways, Susan helped us both find a peaceful resolution that has allowed us to remain close friends. For that I will be forever grateful.
    Denise in Hopkinton, MA – Mar 13, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    My Wife and I saw Susan for couples counseling for approximately 1 year. In that time we were given tools to listen to one another and resolve difference of opinions in an adult way without damaging our relationship. I came to realize through counseling how deep my wife loved me and my own roadblocks to accepting and reciprocating that love. I can honestly say that I'm grateful Susan could open my eyes to this and ultimately stop us as a couple from self destructing. Highly recommended.
    Joe in Bellingham – Feb 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    I first started working with Susan in May of 2017 and over the next 6-7 months I met with Susan 2/3 times a month. I am pleased to say that Susan is a great communicator who really helps you focus on yourself and gives you the tools and thought processes to help you with any issue you may need. Susan gives great advice and you can tell she is very experienced in her profession. I would highly recommend Susan for anybody looking to work on themselves or to deal with life issues.
    Vincent – Jan 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    My husband and I sought couples counseling from Susan . She has been very helpful in that she is kind and empathic. A particular strength is her ability to create an environment in which we both felt equally heard. She provided some much needed objective perspective and practical tips and strategies for improving our relationship. I highly recommend her work. She is competent and well trained.
    Sherborn, MA – Dec 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    If a friend or family member was in need of Counseling Services I could wholeheartedly recommend Susan. Susan has a very unique combination of education, experience, insight, humor, and compassion that makes each session effective. You leave with tools and words to take with you each and every visit.
    Hopkinton, MA – Nov 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    I came to work with Susan when I was looking for the courage to end a relationship. She helped me with great skill and compassion, providing feedback that gave me the confidence I needed to make the break, and also learn and heal from the experience. I have continued to work with her on less urgent but equally important topics in my life, as her breadth of experience and range of both coaching and therapeutic tools offer me key insights every session.
    Mountain View, CA – Oct 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan was the second counselor that I found to help me through a very difficult time in my life. My first counselor was a listener - that was it. They provided no advice or guidance. When I found Susan, things changed. She is not only a good listener, but also offered real advice and coping tools to help me navigate a chaotic and sad time. Her guidance not only helped me, but she also offered tools to help my daughter to cope as well. Susan is a solid human being and an excellent counselor.
    Franklin, MA – Jun 12, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    This was our first time in couples counseling and we were unsure as what to expect. However, we knew we needed to take that step to work on our marriage. Susan was professional while also easy to open up with and speak honestly to. She is direct and helpful in identifying issues and negative habits that needed addressing and work. We are deeply grateful to Susan for her help and the positive skill set we take away from her counseling.
    Natick, MA – Mar 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    I've been working with Susan since 2008. What started off as couples counseling ended with individual therapy. Honestly, Susan is more than a therapist - she has become my friend, my confidant, my advocate. She has supported me through many changes in my life - job crisis, friendship challenges, personal loss, parenting issues, new relationships and so much more. Susan provides a safe & nonjudgmental environment. She has helped me to find peace and happiness. I'm honored to have her in my life!
    Natick, MA – Jan 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan was very helpful in marriage counseling sessions we had with her. She has a direct style that is effective and efficient. She was able to get to the root causes of issues very quickly and it really made a difference for us. We really appreciated her help! Thank you.
    Holliston, MA – Jan 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan helped save my marriage! Like many, my marriage reached a crisis point in the years after children arrived, as the stresses of childcare, jobs, house management, etc. drained the energy from our relationship. Susan helped me discover how old coping mechanisms perpetuated a reactive environment, and provided concrete techniques to ensure that both my wife's and my needs were met. If you are willing to work on yourself, Susan is a fair, balanced and direct partner who can enable real change.
    Steven S in Holliston, MA – Jan 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?
    Susan brings a ton of experience, isn't afraid to share her opinions, and calmly guides you through the process of getting better. Simply put, she helped me become a better husband, father, brother, coworker, and friend.
    Framingham, MA – Oct 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Costello, MA?

How was your experience with Susan Costello?

Seeking help from an experienced counselor/psychotherapist? Susan Costello expertly works with individuals couples and offers a uniquely ACTIVE...Read more

• Counseling