Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

PsychotherapyFemaleAge 67

Psychotherapy

Dr. Susan Clark, PHD is a Psychotherapist in Newnan, GA. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

Clark and Clark Counseling Center, LLC

15 Perry St # 358 Newnan, GA 30263 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"To serve others in their time of need. To meet them where their at and help them in their journey where they need to be."

- Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Direct Access w/HSA
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Preferred PPO
Optum Behavioral Health

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark

Life-Changing Therapy
For the past 7 months, Dr. Clark has played a pivotal role in my development. Her ability to identify growth opportunities, while holding me accountable to do the work necessary to heal from within is nothing short of transformational. Thank you, Dr. Clark, for your profound impact, and I look forward to reaching new heights.
Edward Harris – May 06, 2022
Amazing Person and Provider
Dr. Clark is an incredible, multi-talented and gifted therapist. Over the past few months she has helped me deal with an overwhelming season of difficulty. She is insightful, compassionate, whip smart and funny. She is also honest and candid. She was able to quickly assess my struggles, and work through those challenges by leveraging her own personal and professional experiences, proving me with valuable advice, tips and tools. She helped me through some tough stuff and I am so very appreciative. She has been a true blessing! I highly recommend Dr. Clark!
NT – Apr 13, 2022
Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is more than a therapist/counselor, she is a soul, a person, and a heart who took the moments to listen, share, speak in truth yet with care and compassion which is most appreciated. Dr. Clark makes you feel comfortable and unafraid to just open up and be you.
AJ – Feb 10, 2022
Dr. Clark's Reply –
Thank you to another beautiful soul!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is simply amazing! She has helped me tremendously over the past year and a half. My husband and I started out with marriage counseling but I have since been going to her for counseling about any and everything. She is literally my life coach. She helps me deal with my anxiety, fear and the unknowing. My marriage and life is so much better because of Dr. Clark. If you are indecisive about a therapist, Dr. Clark is the way to go. You won’t be disappointed! ??
Jasmine – Oct 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark's insight, compassion and wisdom really helps my family. She was extremely patient with us in the midst of this process and I am grateful that we came across her. My family is definitely better after attending sessions with her.
Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is a great therapist. She made me feel extremely comfortable opening up to her. I actually felt like I was talking to my favorite Auntie!! She’s honest, straightforward, understanding, compassionate and a great listener. I felt much better after our sessions. She provided useful tips on how to cope and work through my grief and stressors! If you’re a spiritual person, she incorporates spiritual counseling into the sessions as well, which were a huge plus for me!! We prayed at the end of every session. Dr. Clark was definitely heaven sent!! I will most certainly utilize her services again! :-)
SLB – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Excellent Caring Therapist!!! She is a very well trained compassionate therapist. I am so Blessed to have Dr Clark in my life helping me get through a very difficult time. She has helped me a great deal. I highly recommend Dr Clark??
Joy Leidinger – Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr.Clark helped me through a very dark point in my life. She is great about helping you recognize what is causing the pain and assisting you to deal with it. After my first appointment, I felt empowered and understood.
YG – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr Clark is absolutely AMAZING! She is warm and inviting but honest. I feel completely comfortable being my most vulnerable self with her which is MAJOR for me. She has helped me navigate my thoughts and feelings to execute a plan that will put me in a better mental space! If you want results you have to do the work and she makes sure of that. I am confident that I will get where I need to be with her help! I would recommend her 20x over!
L C – Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is nothing short of amazing!! She really takes the time to just lecture you about what you "need" to do, but she genuinely listens to what you're going through and walks with you to offer solutions to problems!
Aundrey Flewellen – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
My 13 year old daughter mentioned she had anxiety and trouble sleeping to her pediatrician. After a few suggestions that didn't sit well with me, through some research on my own, Dr. Clark came HIGHLY recommended from someone we respect and trust. It was a divine connection that not only helped my child rid of her initial problems, she is also a safe outlet for her to talk to, (which means a lot to me). We are grateful for Dr. Clark's forthright and no nonsense style to get to the core of one's issues. Call her today, you WILL NOT be sorry!!
AY – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is awesome! She is very professional. I enjoy all the positive feedback that I receive from her in such a nurturing way. It feels so genuine. I would recommend her to anyone.
De – Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr Clark has been a wonderful light at the end of a dark tunnel. Dr Clark is a woman of honesty and integrity. She holds you accountable and challenges you which definitely helps you get to a better place. I have been seeing Dr Clark since about March and she has truly changed my perspective on life for the better. She is a God-fearing woman which is definitely a plus. She has definitely been a great support system for me and I recommend anyone that needs healing to talk with her. KMJ
Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. S. Clark since mid March. I started seeing her not because of the pandemic but because of a traumatic emotional experience that I was dealing with which happened to be at the same time the pandemic started. I can say that Dr. Clark has been a tremendous help to me to so that I can sort through my current and even my past emotions. Dr. Clark is very patient and will help walk you through any situation that you are dealing with. I love how she makes you think about your responses so that you can get a better perspective of who you are and what your dealing with.
Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Open, humble, honest, Direct, God fearing, strong , supportive, available, eager, and willing to help with your past, present, and future, pleasant, words can not express my gratitude
SB – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark took me as her patient as I was going through the most painful experience of my life; separation and divorce. Her insights as a professional, wife and mother were very helpful to me. Her nurturing side was equally as therapeutic as her counseling and listening to me. Her spiritual side boosted me beyond just words alone. We held hands and prayed together, taking turns in saying prayer at the conclusion of each session. This may not be what every current or prospective client desires nor needs, but her manner of treating me was, I guess, “tailor made” to “fit” what *I* needed. It all just flowed from her effortlessly. I thank Dr. Clark for how she handled me in my circumstance during our time together. She was a perfect mixture of loving nurturing, firmness, wit & humor along with professional expertise. Thank you, Dr. Clark (yeah, I know you thought I’d NEVER get this done. ??)
Anthony Muhammad – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark was amazing, kind, knowledgeable and very caring. She also made me feel very comfortable with opening up about my condition. I highly recommend her services. Thank you so very much!! MB
Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark was wonderful. She was very attentive to my issues and carefully explained things so I could easily understand. She was very caring and polite and made me feel very comfortable with our conversations. She even has a great sense of humor. Thanks Dr. Clark. MB
MB – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr.Clark was great when I first got there i was in a tough and difficult time in my life. With the advice and Dr.Clark listening I was able to see and understand why I was in that space and now I can say that I am in such a better head space and I am able to deal with my feelings much better. Thank you so much Dr.Clark I am so grateful
SS – Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark was very helpful in my progression towards a new and better version of myself. She was relatable and very funny. Thank you for your help Dr. Clark! -KG
Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?