Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 64

Dr. Clark

Dr. Susan Clark, PHD is a psychotherapist in Stockbridge, GA. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Direct Access w/HSA
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Christian Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

To serve others in their time of need. To meet them where their at and help them in their journey where they need to be.

• Psychotherapy

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Clark, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Clark has help me regain focus on life after the loss of my daughter. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Prompt, professional and provides great suggestions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark has been awesome. She has been helping me deal terrible anxiety and depression. Not only does she provide counseling, but she helps me on how to stand up for myself in my marriage. I love the way she will have you take notes and provides suggestions on how to have difficult conversations with my husband. M.F.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark has helped me and my family overcome some really tough times. She has consistently helped me work on self growth and emotional control as well as helped my family have better communication abilities. She is a believer in Jesus Christ which is important to me and comforts me. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs any kind of help. -KP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Susan Clark is very relational, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, honest, punctual, and she displays a very caring demeanor. She asks the right questions, provides excellent responses, and engages me in the conversation, therefore, it's dialogue. She wants to be certain that I understand the information provided by her and always ask me if I have questions for her. I love it that our dialogue Christian based. She was highly recommend to me and I will be proud to do likewise. A.A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
After 3 sessions,her professional methods have helped me gain clarity and understanding in so many areas of my life. I recommend Dr.Clark as a great help to anyone who needs a more transparent approach to life dilemmas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
She is an amazing doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing to see a doctor. She was very fulfilling.
She's wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark is a blessing to me and my family! She encourages, enlightens, and provides a professional and honest approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark has been a Godsend to me. She has helped me work through one of the most tragic events of my life. Her observations are astute. Her compassion is reassuring. Her advice is spot-on. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks. I love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
I didn't have to wait. She made me feel calm and relax. I was able to open up to her. My first session Ieft feeling with confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr.Clark made me feel very Welcome She’s a God Fearing Woman and offered prayer at the end of the session. That really made my day better I even was telling my Mom how I appreciated her offering prayer at the end of the session. I’m Thankful to have met her and will Welcome anyone seeking counseling to see Dr.Clark
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
I absolutely love Dr. Clark! She has helped me through relationship issues & PostPartum as well. She’s listens, and offers great advice. I would highly recommend her for services. Thank you so much for your help :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Dr. Clark has been a blessing to our family and we thank God for having brought her into our lives during this troubling time; Dr. Clark’s spirit shines through during every session and we can certainly tell that God is a presence in her life. Thank you Dr. Clark for being so kind, straightforward, and having such a welcoming(comfortable family-like) environment and heart for us to be ble to speak freely. Thanks for giving us guidance and clarity thru counseling and prayer. God Bless You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
I started with only 3 sessions with Dr. Clark and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is attentive, patient, straight forward and shows care and concern. She don't make you feel rushed within the hour session. She takes her time with you and make you feel like she wants to help guide you on a better path. I am definitely going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
One thing I like about Mrs Clark she was very clear in her text to me and straight forward, and she got the calmness and classy demeanor I felt very comfortable and her office was clean and cozy feeling.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
I was at a very low point when I started seeing Dr. Clark I have received Therapy in the past leaving feeling the same way. With Dr. Clark my experience has been much different not only does she listen she has given me effective advise on how to deal with least favorable situations and the outcome has been great! She is truly a caring Person/Professional and I will forever be grateful for her level of services.
Very Positive
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
My family suffered a terrible tragedy. We previously saw a different counselor for grief, but did not finish because we were not moved to return. One session with Dr Clark helped more than the multiple with the previous. She provided us with tips and tools to be able to start moving forward. Dr. Clark is an excellent therapist. I thank God we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
In June 2018, my eldest child passed away at the age of 33. My employer recommended grief counselling. I was fortunate to get an appointment right away. After my first visit with Dr. Clark I felt so much better; I decided to schedule sessions for my grand-children as well. They were very comfortable with sharing their feelings. I'm so thankful Dr. Clark is a gifted listener and she has been a blessing to my family during our tragic loss.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

• Sat: 10:00am - 1:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clark treats patients.