Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

Dr. Susan Clark, PHD

Psychotherapy  |
Dr. Susan Clark, PHD is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Stockbridge, GA. She is 62 years old. Read her story

120 Mlk Sr Heritage Trl Ste 103

Stockbridge, GA 30281

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "As of October 2017 Married 30 years, three adult children and five grandchildren."

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "To serve others in their time of need. To meet them where their at and help them in their journey where they need to be."

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling

Dr. Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Kean University, Nj
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Liberty University, Lynchburg, Va
    Other Education | Completed
  • Logos University Jacksonville, Fl
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark Says:

It is my pleasure to SERVE you:-)

Dr. Clark's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
I appreciate the patience displayed by Dr. Clark in allowing the patient to fully vent and express oneself without feeling judged or feeling uncomfortable. This was my first therapy experience and it was a very positive experience. Life can overwhelm the mind at times and allowing to speak to a professional and pleasant person like Dr. Clark made the processing of life's challengers much more easier to resolve and put in the past. Her positive spirit is an added touch that feels great!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Clark was great all respects. Her life experience assisted with helping me through my grief. I consider myself a very strong man however I did need help and she gave me exactly what I needed. God has blessed her to provide comfort exactly as needed.
in Ellenwood |
My family loves Dr. Clark. She is engaging and personable. She makes you think, process and be accountable - all with a non-judgemental, lightness. Dr. Clark is everything my family needed. We have benefited and become a stronger family unit because of her counsel. We've been in counsel before, but now my family looks forward to our appointments. There is no pulling the wool over her eyes. She truly works towards healing. Thank you for your realism. Our family is healing.
in Fayetteville |
Through life, we are sent many ways and through many trials, but I truly believe that if you get the opportunity to meet this person you will be placed back on the correct path. Dr. Susan Clark, offers understanding, real-life solutions, and awesome advice based on the information you provide. I believe that the only thing in life that hold's us back is ourselves. Allow a definite sunshine of light to lift you up higher in this crazy world we live. in.
in Stockbridge |
Dr. Susan Clark is awesome! I've seen quite a few doctors in the past, but none this exceptional. She's understanding, professional, smart, empathetic, great at improvising solutions, can guide your spiritual health and most of all, she's cool! For the short time I've known Dr. Clark, there has been a longstanding improvement in my quality of life and the way I perceive life situations, which is important if you have mental illness. What more can you ask for?
Covington |
It has been a wonderful experience with Dr. Clark. Dr. Clark listens, understands and really cares about what I'm going through. She is always encouraging me in a way to help me get through each and every day. I really and truly enjoy my sessions with Dr. Clark and would definitely recommend her services to others. Dr. Clark is amazing!
in Ellenwood |
Dr Clark is a caring person. She was very attentive to my issues and I highly recommend her, I look forward to our next session,?????
Forest Park, GA |
Each session has been very pleasant with Dr. Clark. She has helped me put my life into perspective and has helped me to deal with life with each day as it comes. Dr. Clark is very relatable, has an awesome sense of humor and has a beautiful spirit. The world needs more Dr. Clark’s!
in McDonough, GA |
I began seeing Dr. Clark a month after my brother passed away. He was 25: I was devastated and found it very difficult to keep going. Upon arriving at her office, I knew that she was the right fit for me. Her warmth and understanding of grief and loss was second only to her ability to implement, practical yet powerful therapeutic interventions to help me move successfully through my grief. Her extensive training in grief and trauma was very helpful to me. I highly recommend her!!!
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Clark provided such a great service. This was my first experience and I can honestly say her professionalism made the experience that much better. I would recommend her services for future references. The visits were managed wisely and straight to the point. Excellent professional!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Clarke is a compassionate,caring and extremely knowledge... She has been instrumental in assisting me reach my personal and professional goals.... Dr. Clarke is the best and I highly recommend her to others.
in Stockbridge,Georgia |
Dr Clark is truly an amazing therapist who is not only insightful but compassionate and spiritual. I truly enjoy working with her.
in Morrow, GA |
Dr. Clark is simply wonderful. Her sessions with my son have been really effective. As a matter of fact, the very first session was notably a life changer. She helps you understand your feelings and truly gets to the root of the cause. She's very honest in her therapy. Her sessions are not about what you necessarily want to hear but about what's going to allow you to cope and succeed from day to day. She's patient and empathetic. She believes in the power of prayer. She's top notch!
in Ellenwood |
I have always been a bit leery about "counseling". A friend convinced me that it might be helpful to speak with someone to get a different perspective on things. A client of Dr. Clarke's highly recommended her. I have just finished several sessions with her and I could not be more grateful for the time we spent together. I have a new outlook on life that I probably would not have had if not for her. Loved every moment! She ended EVERY session with a prayer. When I slip again I will find her
in Riverdale, Ga |
I have been going to Dr. Clark for a while now. Our sessions are always helpful. And after every session she always says a prayer to help me through another week. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.??
in Mcdonough, GA |
I've had a positive experience dealing with difficulties in my life with the guidance of Dr. Clark. I've seen many counselors and Dr. Clark has helped me to reach greater levels of healing. I still see her because I'm climbing out of a deep hole. While I'm climbing, she's the only person I know I can trust to hold my hand when I lose my grip as I climb. I'd encourage anyone seeking help to receive attention from Dr Clark.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Clark, Professional, accessible, relatable. Great listener genuinely cares for those in which see provides services to. Actually worked around her schedule to accommodate mine. Who does that? She utilizes her complete self in practice giving compassion also hope, with her enormous knowledge and experience of the human condition. I LOVE Dr. CLARK, so very glad I found her. If I could, I'd rate her a thousand Stars. THE GOOD DOCTOR. JG Verifiable Patient
in Locust Grove, GA |
Dr. Clark is simply awesome. She is a great therapist and really listens to what you have to say. And not only listens, but really helps you understand that your feelings through different times in your life are normal, and you just have to work through them. She has helped me immensely. I really look forward to my appointments with her. She has never once made me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed about what I tell her. She is very understanding, and I recommend her to anyone and everyone!!
in Stockbridge, GA |
Dr. Clarke is a remarkable therapist. She is helping me get past a very difficult situation. I highly recommend her!
in Stockbridge, Ga. |
Dr Clark is simply AWESOME! She listens........really listens!! I don't think you could tell her anything that she would act shocked or surprised ( guess she's heard it all) and that's great otherwise I may feel that I was really weird....and I know that can't be true..... Lol!! Dr. Clark is very encouraging, gifted, resourceful, helpful in problem solving, easy to talk to, very down to earth. I just can't say enough. I have referred my friends to her, and will continue to do so.
in Hampton, GA |
Dr. Clark has been such an encouragement in my weight loss journey. Helping me think through my relationship with food and if I am willing to make the changes needed once I have surgery. I've benefited greatly from our sessions. I love that she prays with me after every session. Such beautiful prayers that are lifted up to our main source of strength.
in Ellenwood, GA |
Dr.Clark is an awesome Doctor, she helped me get through the lost and grief of my husband. I realize how important it is to be able to talk about our feelings of hurt and pain. If we learn to talk about our feelings with somebody who really listen it help us get though our situations and to move on in our life, she's a praying woman and that's a blessing within itself. sometimes we just need help in dealing with life pressures. I highly recommend Dr Clark to everyone. Thank You, Marilyn
Have you seen Dr. Susan Clark, PHD?
Are you Dr. Clark?