Dr. Susan Carter, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 44

Chiropractic

Dr. Susan Carter, DC is a Chiropractor in Naples, FL and has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC in 2003. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Susan Carter, DC

Carter Chiropractic & Wellness

1205 Piper Blvd Ste 103 Naples, FL 34110

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Carter treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash

Dr. Carter accepts

Dr. Carter accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicaid
Medicare

Dr. Carter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carter

no accurate assessment before treatment
After an injury from a fall i went to Dr. Carter for some back pain. She decided to treat me "aggressively:" The treatment was far to aggressive for my level of injury and left me unable to walk and in extreme pain. It was awful. Be sure to totally know where you are headed before any treatment.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
iza – May 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
I just finished a couple of weeks of treatment for neck and shoulder blade area pain. I now am pain free and very pleased with Dr Carter. Has made a huge difference. I highly recommend her and office staff for helping me .
Sally – Jun 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr Carter is professional, courteous, kind and very attentive. She listens and truly cares. The office is clean and run efficiently. They are always on time and prompt. I would highly recommend Dr Carter.
Pat Cook – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
My husband and I both had problems with our backs at the same time. He had been experiencing a severe bout with sciatica that almost incapacitated him. After waiting for it to resolve and no improvement he decided to take a neighbor's recommendation to see Dr. Carter. Afterwards he wished he hadn't waited so long, because it was almost instant improvement! The first treatment for him obviously corrected what was wrong and it was a huge relief to be free from excruciating pain. He continued for 4 more treatments over 2 weeks and by the last he was completely well. One tremendous bonus for him was that numbness on the bottom of his feet disappeared! I went to see Dr. Carter for a chronic sore tailbone that had been bothering me but had gotten worse recently. Come to find out my pain was also sciatica! Chronic issues with a hip bursitis were also related, so Dr. Carter's treatment corrected both issues. Dr. Carter is an experienced Professional that we admire for her skills.
Leo and Vivian Zlobec – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Wonderful! I have been going to Dr. Carter for 4 to 5 years now. My back gets so sore that it's hard to walk. She always gets me out of that situation and helps my pain. The staff is wonderful also. It is a very clean office which counts highly in a doctor's office. I can't complain about anything!
JD – Mar 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Susan Carter is the best Chiropractor around. The Practice is open Saturday mornings which is a boon. First time I went in early 2020 I was in such pain I could hardly walk - after 1st session felt better and after just 6 sessions completely better. 2nd time I hurt my back in Oct 2020 I only needed 3 sessions to get back to full mobility. Dr Carter is a miracle worker!!!
Nik W – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
If you have been injured or, like me, "overdo" and throw something out of alignment, Dr. Carter is THE BEST. I am always treated as a person vs. her (say) 10:15 appointment. She truly cares. The office is spotless, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend Dr. Carter.
Cindy P. – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
After a car accident, I was sent to Dr. Carter. 40 trips to the see her in total, 50 miles roundtrip. But her skill and professionalism made it worth while. I was treated like family and appreciate the kindness of the staff. They were very friendly, very flexible with scheduling, and taken on time and didn't feel rushed. Pain has lessoned and I am on the road to recovery.
Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter and her staff are amazing! Highly recommended! They are very accommodating and actually listen to and care about their patients. My lower back pain was so bad I could hardly walk and in just a couple weeks Dr. Carter had me pain free and back to normal! I live in Fort Myers but it’s worth the drive!
Josh Fraggetta – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter helped me a few years ago when I was suffering from upper back and neck pain due to repetitive stress and then I moved away. I recently moved back to care for my elderly mom who has arthritis, fibromyalgia, and a number of hip and leg issues. She was experiencing severe, stabbing lower back pain and pain in her buttocks and groin. After after a series of visits, the pain is nearly gone and my mom's mobility has greatly improved! Dr. Carter and her staff are amazing. They are very friendly and accommodating and treat their patients with kindness, compassion and dignity. They make you feel like an old friend. The office is clean (and smells lovely!), and they always have relaxing music playing. And you rarely have to wait more than five minutes. I highly recommend them.
Alison Chambers – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
It's been years since I threw my back out so I forgot how disabling it is to live with so much pain. I went to Dr. Carter who instantly relieved me with her years of experience and knowledge. She then made me new again! I used to have to train my chiropractors who would almost crack me, but not quite. They would stop just before the actual crack for they feared breaking me. Dr. Carter did not hesitate and got the job done in record time. I am truly grateful for finding her.
Cynthia J Buckley – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter and staff are the best! Highly recommend them for their expertise, compassion and results.
Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter is great! She doesn't try to sell you on a series of unnecessary appointments; just deals with your issue and is there for when you screw yourself up again!
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Susan is my go to person for sudden aches & pains. Her office is warm and friendly and I totally trust her decisions and expertise.
Margaret – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Susan Carter is very knowledgeable of my needs as her patient. She listens to me which is very important. I have been going to her now off and on for almost two years. My job requires me to do some tasks that cause my Bursitis to flare up every now and again. Dr. Carter accepts me back as her patient without judgement, hey, we all need our job. This time I got a note from her to give to my boss so I can take a break from the task that brings me back to Dr. Carter. I believe I will always have Bursitis and when it flares up it's comforting to know Dr. Susan is there for me!
Shelly Naples Florida – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
I have been a patient of Susan Carter’s for over 10 years. She is caring, gets results, is a great diagnostician, and gets you back to your lifestyle. She is the best chiropractor in Naples! Everyone in her office is pleasant, and the wait times are just a matter of minutes. No other doctor, of any specialty, has that on-time record, just another testament to her philosophy of patient care. I recommend if you want relief from your pain, see Doctor Susan Carter.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Barbara S. – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter and Trish are fantastic! She's been my chiropractor for years and no matter what my aches and pains she knows exactly what treatment I need and I always leave feeling so much better. I'm happy to recommend her!
Linda – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
In my opinion, Susan Carter is the best chiropractor in SW Florida! She is very caring and is serious about helping you feel better. The whole staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend Carter Chiropractic!
Mike - Naples – Jul 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Carter Chiropractic is the best chiropractic in town. Susan is very knowledgeable, her experience has helped me with my bad back and sciatic pain. Without her I would be in a great deal of pain. She listens to the patient and doesn't do anything that you are not comfortable with. The massage treatments also help my sciatic pain. Laura is knows where the trigger points are throughout my body. If you are nervous about going to a chiropractor Susan will ease you into the proper treatment that is ne
Ana Maria Ortega in NAPLES, FL – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?
Dr. Carter is very personable and invested in my wellness!
Merritt in none – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Carter, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Carter?