Susan Buhler, LAC

Susan Buhler, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Susan Buhler, LAC is an acupuncturist in Milwaukie, OR. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, headache management, and more.Read her story

4160 SE International Way Ste D205

Milwaukie, OR 97222

• PacificSource
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Susan Buhler

Susan Buhler's bio

This content was provided by Susan Buhler "I have been enthusiastically and passionately involved in the healthcare field for over 20 years and graduated from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon with High Honors. I am a nationally certified (NCCAOM) Diplomate of Acupuncture and am licensed by the Oregon Medical Board. In addition to acupuncture, I have extensive training and experience with Western and Chinese herbal medicine, as well as nutrition and dietary counseling. Being dedicated to delivering the finest possible healthcare to my patients, I continue to study, train and find new ways of approaching complex health issues. My approach and techniques are very gentle yet results-oriented. I spend the time needed to fully listen to my patients, so that we can get to the heart of each person's health issues. In addition to acupuncture, I may also bring in other methods such as moxibustion, cupping, nutritional advice or herbal medicine if this will further enhance the patient's healing process."

This content was provided by Susan Buhler "Kiiko Matsumoto Style Japanese Acupuncturist

I practice Japanese acupuncture and am trained and certified in the tradition ofKiiko Matsumoto (KMS Acupuncture). In addition to training with Kiiko herself, I have also trained extensively with Monika Kobylecka, Kiiko's primary teaching assistant & co-author.

I am also strongly influenced by other teachers within this same lineage, notably Tsuyoshi Shimamura and Masaaki Nakano. I am extremely grateful to all of my teachers.

When I am not treating patients, studying or training; I enjoy being in the mountains or near the ocean. I love bird-watching, hiking, taking long walks with my husband, gardening, and talking with cats and dogs.

I look forward to meeting you!"

• Acupuncture
  • Nutrition Education
  • Pain Management
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management
  • Women's Health Medicine

Susan Buhler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Susan Buhler has no awards or honors listed.

Susan Buhler has no media or publications listed.

Susan Buhler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Buhler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Susan Buhler's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you Susan Buhler?