Susan Brenner, MSW

Individual CounselingFemaleAge 54

Susan Brenner

Adventure Therapies, Naples, FL

826 Anchor Rode Dr Naples, FL 34103

Susan Brenner, MSW is a Individual Counselor in Naples, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Susan Brenner to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

"ADVENTURE?THERAPIESLife is an Adventure, Make it Happen!

The adventure of healing happens in the experience, not the therapist's office. Adventure therapy uses our present moment experience as a guide to..."

- Susan Brenner, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Susan Brenner treats your condition or procedure

Susan Brenner's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Disordered Eating
  • Eating Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Recreational Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Susan Brenner accepts

Susan Brenner accepts the following insurance:

Susan Brenner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Susan Brenner

Susan Brenner
Susan is amazing! Super compassionate, and has a great way about her, really listens and cares. She is an expert with EMDR which is great for old trauma. I highly recommend her!
Jo – May 23, 2021
Dr. Brenner brought me to a place of peace and understanding I had not even imagined. Dr. Brenner comfortably and effectively brought me to a place where I could understand and visualize where I was and how I got there - and more importantly how to proceed in a healthy way. Her insights were on target and advanced my healing. I don't know the terminology but my behavior responses were altered dramatically. The guidance via EMDR and behavioral insights have changed me. Mindfulness, EMDR, and her sense of humanity make all the difference.
SDV – Apr 23, 2020
Susan was recommended to me by my primary care person. She got me out of a debilitating condition I have lived with for many years quickly!!
Nov 20, 2019
Susan is absolutely amazing. She's caring, kind, but also firm and doesn't sugarcoat your issues, instead she works through them with you intrinsically and deliberately. She has helped be open up about issues I've never been able to talk about with any other therapist before, and I have been to quite a few. I've not only been able to open up about my issues, but am also far on my way to overcoming them, all because of Susan. I couldn't recommend her more, she's absolutely wonderful, and a great resource for personal growth and recovery.
Naples, FL – May 31, 2019
I have been seeing Susan on and off for 3 years. Susan has helped me dissect so many parts of my life and I feel like I'm living a much healthier lifestyle. Susan was ver instrumental in assisting me with my CBT workbook and was able to experience EMDR successfully twice. I always looked forward to my visits with her and felt a sense of relief with our sessions. I'm doing well now, but if I need to revisit her for other reasons, she would definately be the person I would reach out to. I actually will miss our sessions together..........Susan had several resources for me and encouraged me to face some things that were at times painful. I can't thank her enough and cherish the time I spent with her. I highly recommend Susan Brenner. Susan has a very heartflet approach and makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you Susan. XO
May 07, 2019
Susan is Wonderful. She has helped me work thru numerous issues and helped to get my health back on track. Stress can destroy you physically and emotionally. She’s a great therapist and uses EMDR which is amazing. She’s very easy to talk to and makes you feel very welcome. My family and friends see a huge difference in me and my attitude since I’ve been seeing Susan. I would highly recommend Susan to Everyone. Give her a try. YOU’RE worth it and your health is worth it.
May 07, 2019
Dr. Brenner is an incredible therapist for me. She is compassionate, caring and a good listener. The collaboration between her and I is great. The Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy she offers is exceptional. I'm very grateful for it and Susan!
Denise in Naples, FL – Oct 16, 2018
I felt comfortable with Susan from the first conversation we had on the phone & the first meeting in person. She's encouraging & empathetic. She educates & provides a level of confidence that helps me feel empowered in ways that I've felt uncertain in therapy experiences that I've had in the past. I like her style because while she listens keenly, she also gives the perfect amount of feedback, shares her personal experiences and teaches me new tools that've helped me tremendously. She's great!
Kelly – Aug 19, 2018
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Susan Brenner to my family and friends. She has a amazing amount of knowledge and compassion. She has been infinitely helpful to me and is very accommodating.
Cheryl in Naples, FL – Jul 08, 2018
Susan helped me get through something I thought I never could, she helped put me back on track to living my OWN life, my own way, and being okay with it. Her patience and attention is what I liked most, and her process really helps untangle and clear up the situation present. I strongly recommend Susan and can't thank her enough that I'm now living the life I wanted to be .
Stef in Estero, Fl – Jan 12, 2017

How was your experience with Susan Brenner?

ADVENTURE?THERAPIESLife is an Adventure, Make it Happen!

• Individual Counseling