Susan Brenner, MSW

Individual Counseling ·  Female · Age 52

Susan Brenner

Adventure Therapies, Naples, FL

826 Anchor Rode Dr Naples, FL 34103

Susan Brenner, MSW is an individual counselor in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus in 2007 and specializes in individual counseling, counseling, and more.

Susan Brenner accepts most major insurance plans.

Susan Brenner has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(239) 682-3251Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Susan Brenner treats your condition or procedure

Susan Brenner's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Disordered Eating
  • Eating Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Recreational Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

ADVENTURE?THERAPIESLife is an Adventure, Make it Happen!
The adventure of healing happens in the experience, not the therapist's office. Adventure therapy uses our present moment experience as a guide to increase our awareness, tap into our inn...

• Individual Counseling

Susan Brenner?
Susan Brenner's Performance
What People Say About Susan Brenner, MSW
RecentMost Helpful
Susan is absolutely amazing. She's caring, kind, but also firm and doesn't sugarcoat your issues, instead she works through them with you intrinsically and deliberately. She has helped be open up about issues I've never been able to talk about with any other therapist before, and I have been to quite a few. I've not only been able to open up about my issues, but am also far on my way to overcoming them, all because of Susan. I couldn't recommend her more, she's absolutely wonderful, and a great resource for personal growth and recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
I have been seeing Susan on and off for 3 years. Susan has helped me dissect so many parts of my life and I feel like I'm living a much healthier lifestyle. Susan was ver instrumental in assisting me with my CBT workbook and was able to experience EMDR successfully twice. I always looked forward to my visits with her and felt a sense of relief with our sessions. I'm doing well now, but if I need to revisit her for other reasons, she would definately be the person I would reach out to. I actually will miss our sessions together..........Susan had several resources for me and encouraged me to face some things that were at times painful. I can't thank her enough and cherish the time I spent with her. I highly recommend Susan Brenner. Susan has a very heartflet approach and makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you Susan. XO
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
Susan is Wonderful. She has helped me work thru numerous issues and helped to get my health back on track. Stress can destroy you physically and emotionally. She’s a great therapist and uses EMDR which is amazing. She’s very easy to talk to and makes you feel very welcome. My family and friends see a huge difference in me and my attitude since I’ve been seeing Susan. I would highly recommend Susan to Everyone. Give her a try. YOU’RE worth it and your health is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
Dr. Brenner is an incredible therapist for me. She is compassionate, caring and a good listener. The collaboration between her and I is great. The Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy she offers is exceptional. I'm very grateful for it and Susan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
I felt comfortable with Susan from the first conversation we had on the phone & the first meeting in person. She's encouraging & empathetic. She educates & provides a level of confidence that helps me feel empowered in ways that I've felt uncertain in therapy experiences that I've had in the past. I like her style because while she listens keenly, she also gives the perfect amount of feedback, shares her personal experiences and teaches me new tools that've helped me tremendously. She's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Susan Brenner to my family and friends. She has a amazing amount of knowledge and compassion. She has been infinitely helpful to me and is very accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?
Susan helped me get through something I thought I never could, she helped put me back on track to living my OWN life, my own way, and being okay with it. Her patience and attention is what I liked most, and her process really helps untangle and clear up the situation present. I strongly recommend Susan and can't thank her enough that I'm now living the life I wanted to be .
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Brenner, MSW?

How was your experience with Susan Brenner?

Compare Providers