Susan Blank, LPCC

Couples Counseling ·  Female

Susan Blank

Susan Blank, LPCC is a couples counselor in Alpharetta, GA. She graduated from Mercer U and specializes in couples counseling, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Susan Blank accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Susan Blank treats your condition or procedure

Susan Blank's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders

A lovely Irish proverb says: It is in the shelter of each other that people live. Together, we will make our counseling relationship a safe and warm shelter. I am passionate about the work I do, and believe in the healing properties a trusting, thera...

• Couples Counseling

Susan Blank?
Susan Blank's Performance
What People Say About Susan Blank, LPCC
Recent
Wonderful marriage therapist, I highly recommend Susan, she knows her stuff and does not take sides but helps both partners understand the other and reconnect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?
Susan is one of the most intuitive, compassionate and insightful councillors I have had the pleasure to work with, her insights and guidance has grown me ten fold in my ability to be mindful, present of my old patterns and develop closer and more intimate and meaningful relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?
I was going through a difficult period and needed someone to help me work through it. I chose Susan because one of my coworkers went to her for anxiety and loved her, plus, I was drawn to her background in mindfulness. She is soft spoken and very caring, I could tell that she was really moved by my story. She is also very real, upbeat and funny. She t.aught me mindfulness and used a type of therapy called ACT. Susan made a very positive and lasting impact on my life and I am very thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?
We saw Susan for marriage counseling due to arguments and long unresolved issues. Susan has a very gentle and caring way about her and made both of us feel equally heard, she did not take sides but helped each of us understand where the other was coming from and how we each felt hurt. She is trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy and had us look at the toxic dance we get caught up in and see the dance as the problem and not each other. After 18 years we have a happy marriage!
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?
Susan is very caring and compassionate and really helped me after the sudden death of my husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?
Susan came highly recommended by a friend so my husband and I saw her for marriage counseling. It was the first time we had ever attempted any kind of counseling and we didn't know what to expect. All I can say is that she's great! She does a special counseling called EFT,which really helped us to understand the negative cycle that causes us distress. We're at a really good place now and I'm very appreciative of everything Susan did to get us here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Susan Blank, LPCC?

How was your experience with Susan Blank?