Susan Blank, LPC

Susan Blank, LPC

Couples Counseling  |
Female
Susan Blank, LPC is a couples counseling provider who practices in Atlanta, GA.

755 Mount Vernon Hwy NE Ste 330

Atlanta, GA 30328

Learn about Susan Blank

• Couples Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Psychological Trauma

Susan Blank does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depressive Disorders

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Susan Blank is unavailable at this time.

Susan Blank has no awards or honors listed.

Susan Blank has no media or publications listed.

Susan Blank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Blank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Susan Blank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Susan Blank to family and friends
Susan Blank's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Susan is one of the most intuitive, compassionate and insightful councillors I have had the pleasure to work with, her insights and guidance has grown me ten fold in my ability to be mindful, present of my old patterns and develop closer and more intimate and meaningful relationships.
Atlanta, GA |
I was going through a difficult period and needed someone to help me work through it. I chose Susan because one of my coworkers went to her for anxiety and loved her, plus, I was drawn to her background in mindfulness. She is soft spoken and very caring, I could tell that she was really moved by my story. She is also very real, upbeat and funny. She t.aught me mindfulness and used a type of therapy called ACT. Susan made a very positive and lasting impact on my life and I am very thankful.
in Atlanta, GA |
We saw Susan for marriage counseling due to arguments and long unresolved issues. Susan has a very gentle and caring way about her and made both of us feel equally heard, she did not take sides but helped each of us understand where the other was coming from and how we each felt hurt. She is trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy and had us look at the toxic dance we get caught up in and see the dance as the problem and not each other. After 18 years we have a happy marriage!
in Decatur, GA |
Susan is very caring and compassionate and really helped me after the sudden death of my husband.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Susan came highly recommended by a friend so my husband and I saw her for marriage counseling. It was the first time we had ever attempted any kind of counseling and we didn't know what to expect. All I can say is that she's great! She does a special counseling called EFT,which really helped us to understand the negative cycle that causes us distress. We're at a really good place now and I'm very appreciative of everything Susan did to get us here.
Have you seen Susan Blank, LPC?
Are you Susan Blank?