Susan Bergquist, MS

Susan Bergquist, MS

Audiology  ·
Susan Bergquist, MS is an audiologist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Washington University In St. Louis in 1995 and specializes in audiology.

4220 N Roxboro St

Durham, NC 27704

Learn about Susan Bergquist

This content was provided by Susan Bergquist "I am a clinical audiologist who joined Duke in 2007. I have practiced audiology since 1995 beginning my career at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in Boston. I enjoy working at Duke because of the interesting patients with whom I get to work and because of the great colleagues with whom I am able to collaborate. I have always been interested in intraoperative monitoring of skull base tumors but I also truly enjoy working with my hearing aid patients. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to see someone walk out of the clinic hearing better than they have in years. I look forward to working with these same patients year after year."

• Audiology

Susan Bergquist does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Washington University In St. Louis
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Susan Bergquist has no awards or honors listed.

Susan Bergquist has no media or publications listed.

Susan Bergquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Bergquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Susan Bergquist's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Susan Bergquist to family and friends
Are you Susan Bergquist?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Ear, Nose, and Throat