Dr. Sunil Pullukat, DC

Dr. Sunil Pullukat, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Sunil Pullukat, DC is a chiropractor in Highland Park, IL. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

1200 Old Skokie Rd

Highland Park, IL 60035

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Pullukat

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Pullukat does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

1 Sanction
  • Unethical conduct (11/27/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Puyllukat, Sunil Simon DC: License # 038012256: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The chiropractor allegedly failed to maintain appropriate boundaries with a patient. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation placed the chiropractor's license on PROBATION.
    State: Illinois

Education data for Dr. Pullukat is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pullukat has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pullukat has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pullukat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pullukat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pullukat's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pullukat to family and friends

Dr. Pullukat's Performance

Highly recommend this doctor. He is young and cares about you. Spends a lot of time during sessions explaining things. He uses many different techniques to get you best results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sunil is very talented. I had shoulder pain and numbness down my arm. I went to a whole bunch of different doctors and nobody was able to help me. For 9 months I was dealing with this pain. My first session with Dr. Sunil he was able to get rid of 80% of my symptoms. Now I am pain free. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Sunil actually stressed me out telling me my condition was worse than it was and he told me I needed to come in twice a week every week cause of the amount of issues I had. I actually had been seeing great professionals in the city and luckily am back to seeing and they had never told me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2