Contact provider for availability

Sumit Gupta, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 50

Sumit Gupta
5409 Gateway Ctr Ste B Flint, MI 48507

Sumit Gupta, PT is a physical therapist in Flint, MI. He specializes in physical therapy.

Sumit Gupta accepts

Sumit Gupta accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Health Alliance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Sumit Gupta treats your condition or procedure

Sumit Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sumit Gupta

Sumit Gupta?
Sumit Gupta's Performance
What People Say About Sumit Gupta, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I would recommend Sumit to anyone who really wants to get back to being able to function in everyday life. He knows how to treat every person and takes a personal interest in each patient. His staff is friendly and caring. It was a most pleasant experience getting back to a normal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Sumit helped my mom regain muscle and improve her ability and stamina to walk. He was extremely patient, kind and encouraging. All these helped speed my mom's recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I have had numerous physical therapy experiences. None have been as beneficial as the one with Mr. Gupta. He was kind compassionate and truly cared about my condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing therapy. I feel so much better. I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
This is the place to go! His patience, kindness and help is awesome. He asked questions and listens. So glad I picked this physical therapist to make me better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Outstanding staff. Very caring. Sumit explained his course of action and continually sought my input. Top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I would highly recommend Dr. Gupta he is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. His staff is excellent and very personable. He explains your treatment and is eager to answer any questions you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Dr. Gupta is a good Dr. and has great workers there friendly short waiting time he doesn't rush things gets to know his patience Recommend him to everybody dislocated my shoulder twice best Dr i had
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Mr. Gupta and his staff are very friendly, professional, as well as knowledgeable. They are very attentive to their patient's and interacts well with them. By far the best therapy establishment, that I have attended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I had a great experience with Dr. Gupta and his staff. He identified my problem right away and created a treatment plan that worked to eliminate my pain. He is gentle, but yet "forceful" when warranted to make sure the therapy results needed are achieved. If, I ever have to have PT again I would definitely asked to be referred to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
After several rounds with different specialists my doctor sent me to Sumit, saying he was, "one of the best diagnosticians" she had ever worked with. After my second appointment he lived up to my doctors praises. Sumit is so knowledgeable, very kind, and genuinely enjoys helping people. His assistants, Kristen and Colleen, make sure that the atmosphere is one of comfort; making sure that everyone has a smile on their faces when they most need it. I'm grateful that they're part of my care team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I wish I found him years ago. He enjoys what he does. If something doesn’t work, he figures out what will. He has a great understanding of anatomy and explains how what he does will work. Won’t be going anywhere else from now on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Sumit Gupta is an excellent physical therapist that I would recommend to anyone. I have been to him on two different occasions for two different problems. In both situations I got an excellent evaluation and also an education. He is very patient and listens very thoughtfully. The best thing is that I can carry on my physical therapy at home also. At 70 I have been able to avoid surgery. My husband has also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Our family doctor described Sumit as "brilliant." We agree. Visiting him has been a pleasant experience for both of us. Sumit is extremely knowledgeable, and he is compassionate. He has helped us through some challenging physical issues. We would highly recommend him to anyone. They would be lucky to have him as their physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I was extremely satisfied with my treatment for a back and leg injury I had since last May . I finally found a PT and staff that helped me feel like myself again. Now, I just have to keep up with the workouts too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
I've suffered from lower back pain for a number of years. I've tried other Physical Therapy clinics, surgeon consults, MRI's, steroid injections with no long term relief. On my GP's recommendation I tried Sumit's clinic. He was genuinely concerned with my health and worked diligently to find a resolution to my problem. It took several visits to find a treatment that didn't aggravate my back, and there were minor setbacks along the way, but together we did figure it out. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Sumit is certainly one of the best Doctors that I've had the good fortune of working with. He is a skilled listener and is extremely respectful and compassionate. Traits that I struggle to find in care providers these days. I'm grateful to have Sumit and his wonderful staff as part of my care team, I know I will never have to look for another PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
i walked in the office my first day somewhat reluctant thinking this will probably not work but Im giving this a shot. After being in pain for months on my Right buttock and down the right leg. I gave in and had to try something other than pills. Sumit Gupta and Staff Colleen are great. I now am pain free and off any medicine my doctor ordered. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Sumit Gupta is the best Physical Therapist I've run across. I've been to several PT's in the area and Sumit stands alone... well, not alone as he has Colleen and Christina who are tremendous assets to this facility. He will give you undivided attention to your issues and is very knowledgeable about every aspect when it comes to rehabilitation and getting you back to good health. In addition to being an outstanding OT, he is also one of the most genuine and caring people you will meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?
Knowledgeable, thorough, incredible and humorous staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Sumit Gupta, PT?

How was your experience with Sumit Gupta?

• Physical Therapy