Acupuncture  |
Scott Bahng, LAC
Scott S. Bahng is licensed with the California Board of Acupuncture and is board certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). He graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Herbalogy and a Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from South Baylo University in Southern California. He is an instructor of the TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) of South baylo University.

Fibromyalgia Migraine Anxiety Acupuncture Treasure

1525 E Ontario Ave Ste 104

Corona, CA 92881

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Scott Bahng

With over 20 years of clinical experience, as an alternative medicine practitioner, He believes that long-term health and wellness can be achieved with the right attitude and approach.

Under the Acupuncture healthcare systems patients receive acupuncture treatments several times per week; they are treated often and until health is restored.

As well as acupuncture model as the most effective way to restoring health.

Also, He recognizes that different patients require different combinations of treatment and approaches to care.

It is a joy to help clients achieve optimum health through Acupuncture Medicine.

That is the beauty of Acupuncture Medicine; it is inherently flexible and puts the patient first.

His goal is to make quality healthcare accessible to all.

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Scott Bahng does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Wrist Pain

• Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dong-A University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • South Baylo University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • South Baylo University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996

Scott Bahng has no awards or honors listed.

Scott Bahng has no media or publications listed.

Scott Bahng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Scott Bahng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Scott Bahng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Scott Bahng to family and friends
Scott Bahng's Performance
in Edgewater, CO |
I was treated by Dr. Scott Bahng 10yrs. ago for an illness and made a complete recovery. I moved out of state, but returned to California just to be treated by him. He is patient and takes the time to listen to you. With Dr.Bahng you will feel comfortable. He creates a serene setting for you to feel relaxed. My deep gratitude and admiration for his treatment and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr.Bahng to my friends, family, and to anyone who is looking for a treatment on improving their health
in Long Beach, CA |
Doctor Bahng was highly recommended to me by a family friend, and he has been treating me for health issues ranging from stress and anxiety to lack of energy and stamina. I cannot stress enough how much he has helped me improve my overall health and that of other friends and family members that I have recommended him to. His vast knowledge and genuine care for his patients is what sets Dr. Bahng apart. Needless to say, I highly recommend him.
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Bahng is amazing! I have always been a little nervous about acupuncture. As a first time patient he put my nerves as ease. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I definitely feel better within a few visits.
in Temecula, CA |
I had been suffering from a chronic pain in my right hand for the past three years. Visited a lot of doctors and non were able to help me. I even had a fusion surgery done which did not help me at all. Ever since I was under Dr. Bhang's care, my condition has improved 70% and I will still continue to see treatments. Hoping the recovery to be 100%.
in Corona, CA |
I highly recommend Dr Bahng. He's worked on various health issues I have with my pancreas, heart, kidneys, and retaining water. I feel much better and it shows in my blood work performed.
in Corona, CA |
I have seen Dr Bahng several times over the last few years, for different issues, ranging from shoulder, back, and abdomen. I live a very active and stressful lifestyle. Dr Bahng is very caring, and takes the time to understand your specific issue, and treats accordingly. I do have an open mind to this type of treatment, and I have always come away feeling so much better, and honestly feel his treatments and regimen have been the main reason for my continued health. Thank you!
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
He does not hesitate and not regret to impart his great skills to students. His knowledge of solving the complex and difficult neuropathy patients is surprisingly amazing. There was amazing effect on various methods of treatment when viewed after his diagnosis . Above all, he has a sincere with excellent skills and always teach that treating patients with heart. It was lucky and great opportunity lucky to learn from him. I will be going for treatment and counseling to him as a patient.
in Fullerton, CA |
Dr. Bahng was excellent in explaining his diagnosis and in recommending specific medicines. He really takes the time to explain his rationale to his patients. I've also received acupuncture treatments from him and the results were instantly noticeable. He is very gentle and creates a calm environment that increased my trust in his treatment plan.
in Riverside, CA |
so far i have noticed a difference i have severe pain that i am trying to get managed without medications. look forward to more time with him to really improve
in Corona, CA |
I have suffered from migraines and vertigo for over 4 years. Scott Bahng has really helped improve my symptoms. I see him biweekly and I can really feel a difference and get a lot of relief for the next few days. I highly recommend trying acupuncture with him.
in Corona, Ca |
I've been a patient of Dr. Bahng for years and he is a wonderful acupuncturist. He listens to your health concerns and attends to those concerns in a calm and positive manner. I love talking to Dr. Bahng he's always willing to do what he can to help me feel better.
Have you seen Scott Bahng, LAC?
Are you Scott Bahng?