Psychotherapy  |
Female
Sue Waldman, LPC
Sue Waldman, LPC is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Verona, NJ.

Sue Waldman, MA, LPC, BCC

23 S Prospect St

Verona, NJ 07044

Learn about Sue Waldman

Hello everyone! And welcome! Im Sue Waldman. Im a Licensed Psychotherapist and Board Certified Life Coach with a inspirational and spiritual approach to mental health, wholeness and well being.

If you are like so many other people, then, you have at some point experienced what its like to go through a major life challenge or to lose that sense of joy, balance and clarity about the life you are living. You may actually be going through a difficult time right now and just are not sure where to turn. Well, Im here to tell you that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Perhaps, like so many of us you have experienced the loss of a loved one. Or, you are managing divorce, a break up or a marital crisis. Maybe issues with work or family have you stressed out or perhaps you are struggling with addiction, depression, anxiety or some other form of distress or trauma in your life.

Well there are no coincidences, so its no accident that you have found your way here right at this very moment because what I'm committed to is working with you in a caring, compassionate and empowering way to guide you to the other side of the issues that often derail us. No one needs to suffer. You deserve to feel joy, happiness and peace. Professional support is right here. I love helping people break free of self-destructive patterns and live a life of autonomy. What does living a happy and meaningful life to you mean?

Here in my office, I offer a multitude of services designed to meet your needs including individual, couples, family and group counseling, as well as inspirational workshops, support groups and teleseminars that support you on your path to balance, wholeness and well being. I also provide telephone counseling for those who can not make it to the office.

Additionally, if what you need is the inspiration and motivation to activate your goals for yourself or your business, I also provide consulting services and networking opportunities for self- employed individuals and organizations looking for positive tools for growth and development.

My belief is that you have the power within you to heal your life and make your dreams come true. And Im here to help you get to the place your heart desires!

Theres no need to do it alone. We have so many ways to connect! Take a moment to take a look around my website www.Sue Waldman.com where you can see what other clients are saying about their successes, and get motivational thoughts to inspire you. Dont miss my upcoming classes - Check out the current Living, Loving and Learning series with local guest speakers and my weekly Meditation guided visualization class for Women on Tuesday nights. And, I just started the Miracle Circle! Sign up right on my events page. And join me and a great group of friends on my facebook fan page, tune in to my blogtalk radio show and sign up for my online newsletter/blog.

Most importantly, take the first step. Contact me via phone (973) 857-9090 or email me at Sue@SueWaldman.com for a consultation. I cant wait to hear from you! And as I always say. "Remember, that each and every day is a new beginning and Anything is Possible!"

• Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Mental Health
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Women's Health Psychology

Sue Waldman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Fear of Happiness
  • Grief
  • Job Stress
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mood Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of California At Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ipec Coaching School
    Other Education | Completed 2005
  • Montclair State University
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • New York University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Sue Waldman has no awards or honors listed.

Sue Waldman has no media or publications listed.

Sue Waldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sue Waldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Psychiatry