Sue Pabst, LMSW

Sue Pabst, LMSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Sue Pabst, LMSW is a clinical social worker in Greenville, MI. She specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.

507 S Nelson St

Greenville, MI 48838

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Priority Health

Learn about Sue Pabst

This content was provided by Sue Pabst " Grief comes about during any major time of change, even if that change is positive. Life can have moments of difficulty where we often feel stuck. While I do not report to have "answers" I am willing to be with you in your pain, to listen, and help you discover your own answers. I believe in your potential and your ability to discover the tools you need to change. Sometimes we just need someone to be with us as we venture to those emotional areas that seem dark and scary. I encourage you to find the person that "gets" you. If you're having difficulty in relationship/s perhaps we can find the reasons you may not be getting what you want, or find new ways of thinking about who you are, what you need, what you want. Sometimes the hardest question can be "what do I want?" My approach is simple, "I don't have answers" but know that you do. The most important thing for you is to find a therapist that understands you, someone you trust.Please don't stop looking for that person. I also offer webcam counseling. Check my website for information. www.talkwithsueellen.com "

• Clinical Social Work
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Social Work

Sue Pabst does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Central Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Ionia County Community Mental Health
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Grand Valley State University
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Sue Pabst has no awards or honors listed.

Sue Pabst has no media or publications listed.

Sue Pabst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sue Pabst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sue Pabst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sue Pabst to family and friends

Sue Pabst's Performance

I first started seeing Sue Ellen around 2010 she helped me work through some issues I was feeling overwhelmed with, my husband had died, my parents were going through a divorce and each telling me things I shouldn't have been hearing. She helped me navigate these rough waters and gave me the boost...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found the sessions with Sue Ellen very helpful. She is skilled at helping clients feel comfortable, listens well to the issues, and asks good questions to guide thinking and solution making.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Sue Pabst?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Social Work