Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Sudhakar Rajamoney

From Pain to Wellness, LLC

1 Transam Plaza Dr Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181

Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT is a physical therapist in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. He specializes in physical therapy.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sudhakar Rajamoney accepts

Sudhakar Rajamoney accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Sudhakar Rajamoney treats your condition or procedure

• Myofascial Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Sudhakar Rajamoney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sudhakar Rajamoney

Sudhakar Rajamoney?
Sudhakar Rajamoney's Performance
What People Say About Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT
This is the first PT Ive met that is truly knowledgable about my chronic pain. I can't believe it. Mr. Rajamoney was incredibly compassionate and understanding. Just in the short time I was in his office, I learned about my pain condition and how to get major relief with 2 simple moves. There aren't many PT's who are specialized in chronic pain treatment. What a blessed experience. He was very helpful, intelligent and caring. Thank You!!
Irma Doyle in Lockport IL – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Sudhakar changed my life! After 9 surgeries, I had become consumed by my condition and the pain it caused me. I bounced from therapist to therapist, doctor to doctor, to try and rid myself of the pain. Sudhakar fundamentally changed the way I approached my condition. He gave me the tools, both mentally and physically, to actually bring me to a level of functioning I had not experienced for the previous 12 years. For the first time in so long I was happy. For that I am eternally grateful.
Jodie foffel in Chicago, IL – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
My experience with Sudhakar has been amazing. I've been through a lot of physical therapy over the last 10 years, but never with a physical therapist as skilled as Sudhakar. He is a very knowledgeable and truly caring therapist who will not only get to the root of your problem, but will teach you how to manage your chronic pain so you can get back to living and doing daily activities. Sudhakar and his team of therapists have changed my life for the better and I will always be grateful.
Sandi Murphy in Villa Park, IL – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
My experience with Dr. Rajamoney and his staff has always been excellent. The one on one experience I receive in my treatment and support to manage my pain has been tremendous. Making adjustments in my treatment and monitoring progress is a speciality. Thank you for your encouragement and support in my life style adjustments.
Karen McLaughlin in Flossmoor, IL – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
After seeing multiple therapists for my back pain, Dr. Rajamoney is the first to have a plan for reducing my pain level. He provides excercises/stretches that help me day to day in building the muscle strength needed to support my body and reduce my overall pain level.
Clayton C in Culver, IN – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I come see Sudhakar at From Pain to Wellness for after his evaluation of me and how I move, he knows which muscles or joints are not doing their job. I had a knee replacement done in April & the surgeon somehow hurt my nerve and I am dealing with drop foot. The two therapists I was seeing could only do so much for me and I knew I had to come Sudhakar. I am already starting to walk better. I know it will take time but he gives me not only help but knowledge I need to help myself
Margaret J. in Westmont, IL – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I have seen Sadhakar 2 times. He was very knowledgeable and was able to relieve the pain I was in.
Marlene in Yorkville, IL – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Dr Sudhakar, Heather, Margie and Elana are truly the best I have dealt with for managing my lower back pain. From the initial assement to the days with PT. I am now able to manage my discomfort to being able to have a great quality of life. I wish I would have known of this Pain to Wellness practice earlier during my painful and depressing years. Save yourself some pain and make an appointment today.
Ken Schroedle in Oswego Illinois – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I highly recommend Sudhakar Rajamoney. He has always brought me pain relief and great advice.
Grant Baker in Itasca Illinois – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Sudhakar listened to my complaint about pain I was having in my neck and spine then showed me a couple of excercses which gave me immediate relief
Joseph Blaze in Naperville Il – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Such an amazing PT! He spotted an injury on me that would have gone unnoticed and saved me a lot of pain and further injury. I am so grateful to him and his staff for their wonderful support! My life has changed since coming here. They really care about people and go above and beyond to help you feel well. Amazing experience.
Erin in Chicago, IL – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Sudhakar Rajamoney and the whole physical therapy team definitely know how the body Works and what needs to be done to manage my symptoms. Definitely a top notch therapist. I only wish I could have been seen by him years ago.
Troy Oltman in Cortland , IL – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Sudhakar is an amazing physical therapist! I came to the clinic to treat my shoulder after falling off a bycicle. Sudhakar spent a considerable amount of time to locate an exact place causing the problem, and then worked meticulously to ease the muscle strain. Then he suggested some excercises to do at home that helped me a lot. What I like the most is Sudhakar?s extensive manual therapy skills and his approach to treat injuries by means of proper movements and exercises, rather than medications
Andrew P in Naperville, IL – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Excellent treatment and professionalism. Sudhakar is very knowledgeable and gifted in his field.
Karla in Lisle, IL – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Sudhakar is without a doubt best Physical Therapist I have a privileged to helped me with my Central Pain Syndrom. His combination of experience and natural ability allows him to use exceptional knowledge oh human structure and its functioning to help me better than I have received in places as a Chicago Rehab. Hosp., Mayo clinic,Marienjoy Rehab and close to a dozen other PT's I had trying to help me over past 12 years. He has my everlasting gratitude .
Paul A. Veit in Wheaton, IL – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
Was considerate. Listened to my commits and spent tome with me and the PTA on my first PT appt.
Alice Mashek in Schaumburg, IL – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I would highly recommend Sudhakar. He takes the time needed with the patient to find the problem and solve the problem. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to, listens to the patient carefully in order to understand the problem. He runs a very efficient and excellent program.
Susie P in Naperville, IL – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I have been a physical therapy patient for more than 30 years for a variety of physical problems at the most highly respected facilities . . Sudhakar,without exception, raised the bar and sets the standard . It goes beyond his knowledge and professionalism . He is gifted. He has succeeded where others have failed in some extreme challenges. Thankyou.
Karen Stramaglio in Elk Grove village illinois – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
My physical therapy treatments have always resulted in less pain and better functioning. I appreciate the wholistic approach from the entire staff. I always leave their office feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Phyllis P. in Naperville, IL – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?
I have been a patient for a few years and everyone in the physical therapy department has worked careingly to ease my pain and provide tools for me to work with at home. In this office you are the only patient being treated by the therapist in a private and comfortable setting.
Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sudhakar Rajamoney, PT?

How was your experience with Sudhakar Rajamoney?

Assess and Treat the whole person because everything is connected.

• Physical Therapy