Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 73

Dr. Zoll

The Zoll Center

7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 103C Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM is an acupuncturist in Boca Raton, FL. He specializes in acupuncture and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Zoll accepts

Dr. Zoll accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zoll treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zoll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zoll

4.5

Dr. Zoll?
Dr. Zoll's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM
Thoroughly disappointed in this man's functional medicine skills. I was charged $500 and gained no new information. I was looking for tangible data and was encouraged with Zoll sent me for bloodwork and gave me a stool sample kit. However, once the results were received, I had to contact him to follow up (he did not reach out to me), he told me via text message that he would not talk to me over the phone and that my bloodtest results were "fairly normal". Referred me to a nobody gastroenterologist to review stool sample results (and by the way I would NEVER go to another provider that Zoll referred me to because I do not trust Zoll himself). Did not give me the correct/updated address for his office and is currently working out of a back room of a chiropractor's office. The warning signs were there and I should have trusted my gut but I was desperate at the time. Horrific experience. Save your time and money and steer clear. Incredibly unprofessional and provides no follow up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Zoll?

What's unique about my clinic is my experience and knowledge in acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, and the sheer number of patients i have treated over the years. To date I have treated over 150,00 patient visits and I am know as one of the first American Acupuncturist, in practice since 1975. Our treatments are safe, gentle and painless, we call what we do The Zoll Method.

• Acupuncture