Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM

AcupunctureMaleAge 76

Acupuncture

Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Boca Raton, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM

The Zoll Center

7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 103C Boca Raton, FL 33433

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Zoll treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Zoll accepts

Dr. Zoll accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Zoll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zoll

4.5

Thoroughly disappointed in this man's functional medicine skills. I was charged $500 and gained no new information. I was looking for tangible data and was encouraged with Zoll sent me for bloodwork and gave me a stool sample kit. However, once the results were received, I had to contact him to follow up (he did not reach out to me), he told me via text message that he would not talk to me over the phone and that my bloodtest results were "fairly normal". Referred me to a nobody gastroenterologist to review stool sample results (and by the way I would NEVER go to another provider that Zoll referred me to because I do not trust Zoll himself). Did not give me the correct/updated address for his office and is currently working out of a back room of a chiropractor's office. The warning signs were there and I should have trusted my gut but I was desperate at the time. Horrific experience. Save your time and money and steer clear. Incredibly unprofessional and provides no follow up.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Thoroughly disappointed – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Zoll?

What's unique about my clinic is my experience and knowledge in acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, and the sheer number of patients i have treated over...Read more

• Acupuncture
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF ACUPUNCTURE

Is Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM accepting new patients?

Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Zoll's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Zoll accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM's office located?

Dr. Zoll's office is located at 7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 103C, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM speak?

Dr. Zoll speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM offer telehealth services?

Dr. Zoll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Stuart Zoll, DOM?

The Zoll Center