Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 57

Chiropractic

Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC is a Chiropractor in Freehold, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC

Monmouth Advanced Medicine LLC

503 Stillwells Corner Rd Freehold, NJ 07728

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Zodkoy accepts

Dr. Zodkoy accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Dr. Zodkoy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zodkoy

When I first met Dr. Z, I was immediately impressed. He took his time to diagnose me, talk to me in terms I could understand, and explained the issues I was experiencing and how they might have developed. He gave me a couple of quick adjustments that immediately made me feel better - not healed by any means - but better. He told me he could get me back to normal, but was very clear that I would need to commit to a strict plan that would span several weeks and require a decent investment, since he is not covered by my health plan. Long story short, I agreed, kept my commitment, and within 3 months I was feeling better than ever before. And more importantly, I've stayed well for several months since my last visit and was able to enjoy an active summer without pain or discomfort. Dr. Z is truly a miracle worker in my eyes. It was worth every penny I spent. If you are serious about fixing your pain issues and are willing to make a commitment to getting well, I highly recommend Dr. Z.
Christopher Kienle – Sep 13, 2019
My whole family goes. Great care for 15+ years
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
I have worked with Dr. Zodkoy for nearly 30 years. He is a very caring and experienced doctor. I am proud to be apart of Monmouth Advanced Medicine.
Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
Dr. Zodkoy is great and the office staff is very nice. Dr. Zodkoy was able to diagnose and treat a very difficult health condition that was missed by other doctors. Thank you! Highly recommend this office if you have a difficult health condition.
Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
My wife already left a review but I wanted to add to it - while I'm sure Dr Zodkoy has helped others, he only worsened my symptoms. He's a good salesman,but just be aware, no matter how confident he appears he may not be able to help. We are retired and out $2500. Also wanted to mention that on our first few visits there was a sign at the front desk that said he would discount products to clients that left a five star review (and brought proof) so some of those five stars may be tainted.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Clark in Jackson, NJ – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
While Dr. Z may have helped others, our experience was not good. It's important that new clients be aware. My husband went to Dr. Z hoping to improve specific health issues. After a thorough assessment Dr. Z said he was sure he knew what the problem was. He used the words "no brainer" and "it's a slam dunk."He said after 20 treatments, my husband's condition would be 80% better. Instead it was worse and Dr. Z had to admit no success. I just wish he didn't come off to confident.We were out $2500!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Carol in Jackson, NJ – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
My son is seeing Dr. Zodkoy and he has helped him make functional gains in reading and speech that we thought were unachievable. My son reports increased energy and has improved his focus. He and his staff are caring people that go out of their way to provide excellent patient centered care! I highly recommended Dr. Steven Zodkoy.
Sandy in OH – Sep 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?
Dr. Zodkoy is a gifted healer. Follow his advice and you'll feel better. A great alternative to pharma prescriptions offered by modern medicine.
Farmingdale, NJ – Sep 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Zodkoy, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Zodkoy?