Dr. Steven Sorbera, DC

Dr. Steven Sorbera, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Sorbera, DC is a chiropractor in Duncansville, PA. He specializes in chiropractic.

1962 Plank Rd

Duncansville, PA 16635

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC

Learn about Dr. Sorbera

• Chiropractic

Dr. Sorbera does not have any board certifications listed.

• Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Sorbera is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sorbera has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorbera has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorbera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorbera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorbera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorbera to family and friends

Dr. Sorbera's Performance

Dr. Sorbera Says:
"

We are proud to have over 50 reviews on Healthgrades while holding a higher than 4 star average. We would not be as successful without your feedback and reviews guiding others to our office for excellent care. We do read each and every review and are happy to address both negative and positive feedback.

"

Dr. Sorbera helped me lost my goal weight of 47 pounds to bring my BMI to a healthy reading. I have never been categorized as healthy by my BMI before and I am happy to be proud of my body.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Followed my sister after she went to Dr. Sorbera to lose weight. I am very happy to say that I lost my goal weight of 26 pounds plus a few extra and have kept it all off over a year later. My sister and I tell everyone about Dr. Sorbera when appropriate because he is focused on healthy living and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
So happy to have found this program. I reached my goal weight in 45 days with Dr. Sorbera which is something I never thought possible. Truly worth every penny for how much more confidence I have in myself now that I lost the weight and look great. They make it very easy to sign up and keep in touch...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Hello, Wanted to say that since starting in March I have lost 45 pounds! I no longer consider this a diet. It is no my normal eating. sometimes, I do eat carbs. But, within a few days I return to foods you recommend. i have made more progress with you than was anticipated . The best part is that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sorbera helped me lose over 45 pounds over the course of my program. I fully endorse his methods and encourage everyone I am close to who is struggling with weight loss to seek his consultation.
Are you Dr. Sorbera?