Dr. Steven Shaffer, DC

Dr. Steven Shaffer, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Steven Shaffer, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Costa Mesa, CA.

3188 Airway Ave Ste E

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Learn about Dr. Shaffer

• Chiropractic

Dr. Shaffer does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Shaffer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shaffer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaffer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaffer to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Shaffer's Performance
Dana Point, CA |
Dr Shaffer is brilliant, caring and has treated our family with great success. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaffer.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Shaffer has taken care of my back, at first, and now, most of my health issues for at least 10 years. He has the ability to see what is needed and work on it efficiently and effectively. Over the years I have come to trust and respect his advice.....and he has never ever degraded me for not following it! Dr. Shaffer is a cheerful person that knows what he is doing. He always makes me laugh. Even my old chiropractor told me that Dr. Shaffer is the best of the best! I agree!
in Los Alamitos, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Shaffer for 10 years. I first came to see him when no "regular doctor" could figure out what I was suffering from. Not only was he able to resolve what I originally saw him for, I've also rehabbed a severely sprained ankle, a torn rotator cuff, and have had traction treatments to relieve sciatica. I believe strongly in being an informed patient and being proactive about my health. Dr. Shaffer answers my questions and helps me understand so that I can rehab effectively.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Steven Shaffer's conceit is astounding. Absolutely zero respect for his patients. He laughed at me when i asked for clarification on his diagnosis and simply refused to offer any physiological or neurological explanation for prenominate diagnosis. I will not return to this doctor and i urge others to do the same, as well as any donor to pull funding.
in Los Angeles, CA |
He seemed nice at first, but when I suffered from an allergic reaction to the supplements he prescribed, he became upset at my questions and requests for clarity. He treated me like an annoyance because I did not understand or respond well to his treatment methods on the first try. What he prescribed caused me harm...and he did not care. Truly disappointed in his actions, and I hope this review helps other thyroid patients avoid the same experience.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Shaffer, DC?
Are you Dr. Shaffer?