ChiropracticMaleAge 69

Dr. Schram

140 E 28th St Apt 1f New York, NY 10016

Dr. Steven Schram, DC is a Chiropractor in New York, NY and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 1983. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schram to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Steven Schram, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Schram's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schram

Dr. Schram?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Explained conditions well (22)
    No matter how bad my pain has been, Dr. Schram always makes me to feel better. After a recent diagnosis of degenerative cervical discs and two months of failed physical therapy, I am happy to say that after three acupuncture sessions with Dr. Schram, I finally feel some relief from the pain. Dr. Schram is a true healer, an excellent diagnostician and he surround himself with a caring and supportive staff that complements his chiropractic and acupuncture treatments. Thank you, Dr. Schram.
    Suzanne C in New York, NY – May 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?
    Dr. Schram has saved my broken body so many times!! From an old neck injury from a car accident (whiplash) over ten years ago to throwing my back out and even plantar fasciitis, Dr. Schram took care of it all!!
    Carlo D in New York, NY – Aug 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?
    A short 24hrs after first seeing Dr. Schram my nagging neck pain melted away. This pain would make it almost impossible for me to sleep and in just minutes in his office he zeroed in on the spot. I've been paying for monthly massages that I do not need anymore! In addition to that, Dr. Schram helped relieve the pain in my tight calf muscles, again in one short visit. He's also been helping to treat a rare and weird pain behind my ears that 12 other doctors have been clueless about.
    Melanie R. in New York, NY – Jul 08, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?
    Dr. Schram is by far the most amazing chiropractor. I first met him way back in 1982. He has the knowledge and skill to treat any problem. He helped me with a disc problem in my back. He uses methods that no other doctors uses. My only regret is that I don't live in New York City anymore.
    Susan C. in New York, NY – Jun 17, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?
    I visited Dr.Schram after almost 6 months of continuous intense back pain. I did get X-rays and physical therapy, acupuncture and the whole shabang... nothing helped until I started with his treatment. I can bend to brush my teeth, tie my shoes, sit down and stay seated and sleep!!!! I am really grateful and fully recommend his services. He has also been incredibly kind and direct with his treatment.
    Ingrid W. in New York, NY – Oct 07, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?
    I've visited Dr. Schram on two occasions and received excellent treatment each time. Had fallen asleep in awkward positions and awoke with sharp back pain. Dr. Schram zeroed in on the source of the pain and I left the office 95% pain free (the remainder resolved itself over the ensuing 24-48 hours). Thankfully, there was no attempt to milk multiple visits out of the problems. Rather, the focus was on efficient treatment. Highly, highly recommended.
    Gabe M. in New York, NY – Sep 30, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schram, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Schram?

We help patients problem solve issues of back pain with chiropractic care and other more complex issues with Chinese medicine and acupuncture

• Chiropractic