Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC

Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC is a chiropractor in Penfield, NY. He specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.Read his story

43 Willow Pond Way Ste 101

Penfield, NY 14526

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Sadlon

Dr. Sadlon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sadlon "I provide Chiropractor, Acupuncture and Holistic Medicine care to patients in the Rochester, NY area as well as in Brighton, Fairport, Penfield, Pittsford & Webster. My goal is to educate my patients in Rochester, NY about the power of the human body and its innate ability to heal itself. I are committed to providing the highest level of chiropractor care in the Rochester, NY area. Using natural supplements, enzymes, herbology, massage, acupuncture and chiropractic care, I am dedicated to helping you achieve a pain-free life. I take a different, patient focused and unique hands-on, prescription medication and drug-free approach to the care and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal problems. Whether you are experiencing chronic or spontaneous neck or back pain, pain in the joints, arms or legs, headaches, or even digestive issues our chiropractor, acupuncture and holistic medicine services will aide in your recovery. An initial free chiropractic consultation is always available. Thank you for your interest in my practice. Warm regards, Dr Steven Sadlon"

This content was provided by Dr. Sadlon "I take an individualized, unique approach to each patient.  Often I am able to provide relief to my patients when other modalities have failed."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Naturopathy

Dr. Sadlon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• M.A. In Psychology From Ball State
    Other Education | Completed
  • New York Chiropractic College, Lac, Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic, D.C., Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Sadlon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sadlon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sadlon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadlon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sadlon's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadlon to family and friends

Dr. Sadlon's Performance

Dr. Sadlon Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for my practice.

Sincerely,

Dr Sadlon

"

I was uncomfortable at this chiropractic office. I requested an additional alignment on my back but Dr.Sadlon refused. Overall the quality of work was poor and will never come back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very brilliant, kind and compassionate doctor. Has figured out some convoluted problems that I don't know anyone else would have understood the underlying problem. I owe my excellent health to his care. At 62 years old I have no pain and no complaints.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
When I started having back issues, I was fortunate at the time to be able to visit Dr. Blake who was still practicing. Dr. Blake was very skilled and my back returned to normal. Over time, I would do things to aggravate my back but at this point, Dr. Blake had retired. I tried a couple of other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent care, attentive and generous with his time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sadlon is extremely knowledgeable . He has helped me with my hip, shoulder and foot problems. He also is working on my sinus issues. I went to him on great referrals from family and friends.
Are you Dr. Sadlon?