Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Sadlon

Dr. Sadlon: Chiropractic Health and Acupuncture

43 Willow Pond Way Ste 101 Penfield, NY 14526

Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC is a Chiropractor in Penfield, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sadlon to book an appointment.

Dr. Sadlon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sadlon

4.1

Dr. Sadlon?
What People Say About Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC
Dr. Sadlon kept me out of surgery when I had a bulging disc years ago. Physical therapy had done more damage. He told me to rest it and would not even adjust it until it slipped back in. I could hardly walk when I first entered his office due to my back pain.He has worked on my sciatica giving me instant relief. I recommend him, as I have been a patient of his for 19 years. I worked through my chemo and radiation treatments with him. I am a survivor on many levels. He knows his stuff.
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
My experience with Dr Sadlon was very positive. He was prompt, answered my question, gave me advise on how to avoid future injury. His offiice was convenient, and patient friendly. I would highly recomment him.
Webster, NY – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
Dr. Sadlon has been a long time reliable doctor for me in every way. He has a knack of always knowing the right form of treatment that would be best for me. I have experienced chiropractic adjustments and but more than anything had acupuncture many times for various health issues I have been struggling with . As an expert in alternative treatments I believe he is the top in his field. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Sadlon to anyone.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Sadlon. He is always right on time, and is an excellent clinician in determining the exact basis of my health issues. Dr. Sadlon spends considerable time with me and has an excellent bedside manor and communication skills. Most other chiropractors I previously saw run their business like an assembly line, but Dr. Sadlon is very personable and in no rush. His expertise in Applied Kinesiology confirms when nutrients are needed and they have always brought rapid long lasting relief for the problem. The health problems are addressed right away. I highly recommend Dr. Sadlon for both chiropractic and acupuncture.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
If you are looking for a chiropractor,they are on every corner. Chinese medicine is an ancient practice,not to be learned from a book,but to be taught by a master and performed by a true healer. This man is not a healer. Just another shingle hanger.
Fairport, NY – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
Will not address any issues or concerns. Does not explain anything. Is very condescending and extremely rude. Terrible bedside manner for a healthcare provider. All about selling unnecessary products and rescheduling for more $. Time for this man to retire.impossible to see other Dr. in the practice because he actually carries phone in his pocket. I wanted the expertise of a true Chinese herbalist and ended up with him. Please see Dr Zhao and read bio -female Dr)if he will let her SEE A PATIENT.
Rochester – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
I was uncomfortable at this chiropractic office. I requested an additional alignment on my back but Dr.Sadlon refused. Overall the quality of work was poor and will never come back.
Fairport, NY – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
Very brilliant, kind and compassionate doctor. Has figured out some convoluted problems that I don't know anyone else would have understood the underlying problem. I owe my excellent health to his care. At 62 years old I have no pain and no complaints.
Mary Adams in Rochester, NY – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
When I started having back issues, I was fortunate at the time to be able to visit Dr. Blake who was still practicing. Dr. Blake was very skilled and my back returned to normal. Over time, I would do things to aggravate my back but at this point, Dr. Blake had retired. I tried a couple of other chiropractors and but it seemed that I needed to keep going back for adjustments. After working with Dr. Sadlon my back feels completely restored.
Kathy in Rochester, NY – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
Excellent care, attentive and generous with his time.
Fairport, NY – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?
Dr. Sadlon is extremely knowledgeable . He has helped me with my hip, shoulder and foot problems. He also is working on my sinus issues. I went to him on great referrals from family and friends.
Linda Holtz in Fairport, NY – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sadlon, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadlon?

I take an individualized, unique approach to each patient.  Often I am able to provide relief to my patients when other modalities have failed.

• Chiropractic