Dr. Steven Rudack, DC

Dr. Steven Rudack, DC

Functional Medicine  ·

Dr. Steven Rudack, DC is a functional medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in functional medicine and chiropractic.Read his story

Total Body Wellness Life Enhancement Center

8685 W Sahara Ave Ste 180

Las Vegas, NV 89117

• AvMed
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Rudack treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rudack's conditions and procedures:

• Allergy Testing
  • Detoxification

Dr. Steven Rudack, DC is a functional medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 37 years.

• Functional Medicine

91.20879120879121%

Dr. Rudack?
Dr. Rudack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Rudack, DC
I never believed in Chiropractic medicine, but after several years of complaining to a friend she keep telling to go see a chiropractor who she was seeing. So i made what turned out to be the best decision. After several months I left to go on a tour of the U.S. my right leg usually goes to sleep and my lower back hurts. Dr. Rudack adjusted my neck & lower back and after 2 mos. of driving my back did not hurt and my right leg did not go to sleep while i was driving. But honestly after riding my bike around in San Diego for a month I started having pain in lower back and he explained to me why and i'm now fixing that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Dr. Rudack is incredibly professional,gentle and takes his time to help you heal ,great staff,highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
My son has had serious health problems all of his life and is now in the best health he has ever been in since he started seeing Dr. Rudack.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I have been in the restaurant business for 35 years. I have been on my feet and bending over hundreds times a day for the entire time. I always had lower back pain from time to time, but wasn't ever that bad. I over did it at the gym and pushed it over the edge. I could barely walk or bend for a month, but I kept working anyways. I finally went to Dr. Rudack and he went to work on me. He explained my problem to me clearly, and we started on weekly adjustments and therapy ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I have been coming to Dr Rudack for 36 years. I trust his judgement on all aspect of health. His knowledge is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I'm a nurse and I initially came in to see Dr. Rudack and his team after recommendation from my father. I was experiencing severe migraines, neck/back pain, and intermittent numbness in my hands and feet. After an initial diagnosis, Dr. Rudack came up with a plan best suited for my issues and needs. I have been getting regular spinal adjustments, and after about a week and a half of getting them, I have stopped taking my prescribed headache medicine because I simply don't...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Dr. Rudak is amazing. My family has been coming to him for years now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I've seen a chiropractor for years for my neck but when I threw out my back and my regular provider was on Spring Break I took to healthgrades.com and found Dr. Rudack. I never understood the phrase 'threw out my back' before I did it and was lying on the floor unable to move screaming in pain. Dr. Rudack is not your average Chiropractor he doesn't automatically offer up pain drugs or surgery. He provides an overall wellness diagnosis and treats the issue. After carrying ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
best doctor i have ever been to and i have been to alot, he knew what was wrong with me when other drs had no idea. he was very thorough and really cared about me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I went into his office with lower back pain sustained in an accident. Not only did he treat the pain, but looked at my overall health and gave me a regimen to work on complete with an exercise program for my entire body. We discussed nutrition, weight loss and many other important wellness topics. I learned more about my health in my visits with Dr. Steve than in all of my visits with general practitioners and MD's in the past 30 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Rudack for a couple of weeks now & I have to say I do see an improvement in my body & the way I walk. He knows exactly how to handle any patient no matter what their issue is. The staff here is amazing. Chanel has been very helpful & also been making sure that when we leave we feel like new people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Mr.Rudack has went out of his way to work with my schedule and make sure I feel comfortable . He has explained in detail my condition and also my treatment plan. This office treats their clients like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
the staff is very helpful
always cares about you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I started coming to Dr. Rudack several years ago due to neck pain. He took care of my pain but I also learned so much about my health. I lost weight, gained energy and changed my outlook on my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
When I first came into the Chiropractor I had previously seen another for years for my condition and as I would get relief it would come back within 6 months to a year. After at least a year and a half without seeing a chiropractor I came in and seen Dr Rudack for the first time, he went over in detail with what was going on and made suggestions to me to further get better and help myself in the long run as to minimize or even have to see a chiropractor again, the change...
i have gone to the doctor for 15 years and he is the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Very thorough and effective treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Dr. Rudack is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain his diagnosis and treatment options. Additionally he will work with you on other factors that may inflame your condition to help you feel better in all aspects of your life. I am very happy that I was referred to him as I feel that I am making progress in all aspects of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
My experience at Dr Rudack's has been a very good one. He has been very helpful in helping me heal from my injuries. He is an excellent Chiropractor, with great bedside manners. The office staff are so professional, and kind to the patients. They always try their best to fulfill your request for specific dates,and times for the weekly appointments.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rudack?

Total Body Wellness Life Enhancement Center

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Assurant Health
AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Culinary Health Fund
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare