Dr. Steven Rudack, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Steven Rudack, DC is a Chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami medical school in 1976. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rudack to book an appointment.

Total Body Wellness Life Enhancement Center

Total Body Wellness Life Enhancement Center8685 W Sahara Ave Ste 180 Las Vegas, NV 89117
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Rudack's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rudack

Dr. Rudack?
What People Say About Dr. Steven Rudack, DC
My wife went to dr rudak over a year ago and suggesred I go to him. The sessions are going great
Anonymous – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
The last time I went to the chiropractor I felt worse when I left. I was reluctant to even step foot in a doctors office, I have lived with pain and many sleepless nights for 13 years prior to my visit to Dr.Rudack. My wife came here and I noticed her issues had been holistically treated and it worked. Still skeptical, I came and was treated like a VIP. Long story short. In a month, I lost 17 pounds and sleep like a baby. Come here if you live with back pain and have a big belly like I used to...Used to. You are missing out on a better quality of life if you dont!
Shawn O. – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
This doctor makes you sign a "no refund" policy for at least $5K, an upfront payment for the next 10 months. It feels like undue pressure on an old lady at the time. Please be warned to be very careful about signing such a policy. All you will get is information which is easily obtained on the Internet, nothing novel nor new. Also, be careful about the supplements he prescribes because some can make you very ill, as did the senior citizen in question. Stay clear away from this man! Go check with a regular MD.
May 14, 2020
I regret your dissatisfaction. We provide all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Rudack because I was mentioning to a friend that I was frustrated with how I felt, my nerves, digestive issues, forgetfulness, inability to maintain focus (people were calling me squirrel) and various other complaints that is generally considered a factor in "growing old!" All of these symptoms progressed slowly over the last few years and since visiting Dr. Rudack, these symptoms that I had been complaining about are slowly dissipating so that I DO feel better. I am not 100% but I can see an improvement. I even see a difference in my skin, and being the vain person I am, THAT is just great!!
M. L. – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
When I came to Dr. Rudack I was experiencing numbness in both my arms due to disc issues with my neck. Since my treatment my numbness is gone and I feel so much better. In the process I learned so much valuable information about my health and how to treat my body better. I am forever grateful to Dr. Rudack and his wonderful team for my experience.
A. C. – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I've been coming to Dr. Steve Rudack for a little over a year now. I am 54 years old and my body is just not in the shape it was 20+ years ago. One of the ways I try to stay in shape is through softball, a favorite hobby of mine. I put a team last spring together and entered a city league that consists of 7 weeks of double-headers. During that first week, I pulled a hamstring. Throughout that season, I was basically recouping from that. I incurred a couple more issues during the summer/fall, but they were minor compared to that first injury. The different techniques he used on me has helped me to strengthen my muscles that I hadn't been using in quite some time. I have now played through 4 "seasons" of softball since last April and can say that without Dr. Rudack's help, I would probably be back on the bench. We have gone from 0-14 the first season to 7-7, to 10-4, and most recently to 12-2 and League Champs. And I feel great again. Thanks for everything, Dr. Rudack!!
Mark B. – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Most doctors will take just enough time to tell you how they are going to treat your ailment. Mr. Rudack on the other hand always starts with the "WHY". WHY do i have this ailment in the first place? Understanding the root cause can help you make adjustments to your daily activities, your diet, or any bad habits you may have adopted over the years, which can help you avoid radical measures, like surgery, down the road. Doc Rudack's goal is not just to provide immediate relief but to prevent re-occurance through education and natural remedies.
G. K. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Friendly staff. Dr. Rudack is friendly and takes the time to explain his diagnosis and treatments.
P. G. – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Doctor Rudack and I recently were talking about my health problems and I mentioned that I was having a terrible problem with bloating and could not get relief from the pills that my doctors had told me to use. He told me that I should stop taking the three pills I was using (PPI's, ANTACIDS, and PROBIOTICS), and add a digestive enzyme to my diet. I was sceptical but decided to give it a try. After 4 days, the bloating that had been a horror for many months was gone and my stomach feels better than it has in years. Dan Caverly
Dan C. – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
he takes the time to explain in detail about procedures and steps to follow of your treatment, also advice you on what to do to get better
Anonymous – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I came here in pretty serious pain, and after a few visits, I am sleeping better, less headaches, and an overall feeling of just being better. Dr Rudack has been phenomenal in this process.
J. H. – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I'm in my 3rd month of Dr. Rudack's Functional Wellness Program and I'm amazed by the results. I've had severe chronic depression for 24 years, take medication to stay functional and still have really tough times every year. In just 3 months on the program, I've been able to reduce my anti-depressant medication (working with my psychiatrist as well) and haven't had to use my Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) light even though we're heading into the darker days of fall and winter. These are amazing results for me. I went into the program determined to do what was required but I had my doubts about whether it would work. Well, my doubts are gone and I'm really excited to see just how much better I'll feel as I work the program over the next 9 months. The dividends this is paying in my life are uncountable which makes the cost of the program worth every penny. Thanks Dr. Rudack!
K. C. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
so far doctor steven rudack has not only help me with my back problems, but also has motivated me to have a healthier life style, improve my workouts and diet. fixed the problem I had from the root,( flat feets) that I didn't even know of, and after a couple months there's a huge improvement on my posture. coming to total body wellness has been the best decision i've made 2019 so far :).
Fabian S. – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Had neck pain is the initial reason to come to the practice. He was able to get rid of my neck pain with the adjustments. Also found out that him being a functional medicine doctor we are working on a plan to get me off satin drugs for cholesterol. I have only been on the plan for 60 days and I have lost 15 pounds and my energy level is much higher. He listens to your problems and takes the time to help you with your situations. Not in and out like most doctor offices.
Jim B. – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Works with you and your problems to get all issues resolved. Dr Rudack takes your whole body into consideration - pain, diet, medications - and works on total wellness. Working on getting off prescription medication and improving overall health. Have lost about 18 lbs in 6 weeks by correcting diet issues. Feeling better overall.
J. B. – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
My experience with Dr Rudack has been wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and patient.
Anonymous – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Dr has been great. taught me alot and i learned frm the videos
Yvonne W. – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
I never believed in Chiropractic medicine, but after several years of complaining to a friend she keep telling to go see a chiropractor who she was seeing. So i made what turned out to be the best decision. After several months I left to go on a tour of the U.S. my right leg usually goes to sleep and my lower back hurts. Dr. Rudack adjusted my neck & lower back and after 2 mos. of driving my back did not hurt and my right leg did not go to sleep while i was driving. But honestly after riding my bike around in San Diego for a month I started having pain in lower back and he explained to me why and i'm now fixing that.
Russell Ordiway – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
Dr. Rudack is incredibly professional,gentle and takes his time to help you heal ,great staff,highly recommended.
J. G. – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?
My son has had serious health problems all of his life and is now in the best health he has ever been in since he started seeing Dr. Rudack.
M. B. – May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rudack, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rudack?

Dr. Rudack accepts

Dr. Rudack accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
AvMed
Coventry Health Care
Culinary Health Fund
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
PHCS Network
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Rudack treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rudack's conditions and procedures:

• Back Disorders
  • Diet Counseling
  • Head and Neck Conditions

I graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Science degree and completed my classroom and clinical training at the Palmer Institute of Chiropractic. I entered private practice in Las Vegas in 1981 and continued my educational trading ...

• Chiropractic