Steven Reigns, MFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male · Age 43

Steven Reigns

Steven Reigns, MFT is a marriage & family therapist in Los Angeles, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Make an appointment

Steven Reigns accepts

Steven Reigns accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Steven Reigns treats your condition or procedure

Steven Reigns' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

I love working with clients invested in investigating and changing what isn't working for them. My therapeutic style uses humor, analogies (a client once described me as "the analogy king"), and focusing on the issues that brought you to therapy.&nbs...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Aids Project Los Angeles

Steven Reigns' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Steven Reigns

Steven Reigns?
Steven Reigns' Performance
What People Say About Steven Reigns, MFT
RecentMost Helpful
So much has changed in a short time! I’m feeling better, sleeping better, and have cut back BIG TIME on some of my bad habits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Reigns, MFT?
Relationships were always my downfall. Each one ended with me feeling desperate, lonely, screwed over, and abandon. I made an appointment when I had enough. Steven had insights into me and relationships that changed my life. I’m in a good relationship now and keep going because I keep seeing my life improve. Moriah, Santa Monica
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Reigns, MFT?
Steven is so amazingly skilled as a therapist. I'm a therapist myself so it's difficult to find a clinician that can work with me and teach me things I didn't already know. Steven keeps me grounded and calm and truly has compassion for whatever I am experiencing. He helped me through a tumultuous relationship and empowered me to seek healthy partners and friendships. He's calm, great sense of humor that helped me laugh at myself and also love myself. Thank you Steven!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Reigns, MFT?
I first saw him at a substance abuse clinic he was working at and sought him out after I finished that program. I owe my sobriety to his assistance and support. His memory is freakish--he remembers everything and will mention details and things I've said in later sessions. It's clear he listens/considers/thinks about what I'm saying. Now that I'm sober and trying to date, I couldn't do it without therapy. There's never judgment coming from him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Reigns, MFT?
Steven is a caring, thoughtful and wonderful therapist. He has helped me get through some very tough moments in my life. Always returns my calls in a timely fashion and is one of the most empathic therapists I’ve ever had. Could not recommend him more highly to anyone seeking a new therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Reigns, MFT?

How was your experience with Steven Reigns?