Dr. Steven Polenz, DC

Dr. Steven Polenz, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Steven Polenz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Seattle, WA.

1408 N 80th St

Seattle, WA 98103

Learn about Dr. Polenz

• Chiropractic

Dr. Polenz does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Polenz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Polenz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Polenz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polenz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polenz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polenz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polenz to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Polenz's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Dr.Steve is a miracle worker. I can't speak to his chiropractic treatments as I don't need them, but his intuitive nutrition practice is mind blowing. The instant I feel any imbalance (cold, flu, stomach bugs, food allergy, toxicity...) he can plug-in and not only identify the source, but successfully eradicate it. He's amazing at rooting out chronic issues as well. He managed my best friend's thyroid so well, that her Graves' disease has ceased even though it was at the point of surgery.
in Seattle, WA |
I would recommend Dr. Steve to anyone! Many years ago, I could barely walk, my back had been out for a week, I visited him Friday and had an adjustment, no relief, called the office Saturday and he answered! 'Come on in, we're replacing the floors, but come in!' He adjusted me, gave me 2 supplements waited 30 min. adjusted me again. Within 1 hour I walked without help and would say I was 95 percent better, I was shocked! Never have I had results like that! They key is supplements + adjustments.
in Seattle, WA |
Cannot say enough about how much Dr Steve has helped me and my son for the past few years! I am reaching levels of health and clarity I haven't experienced before and know part of that has been through working with Dr Steve. His sensitivity to the body and his ability to aid it in its healing is mind blowing. I have had chronic issues that have simply cleared through working with him. too bad the other reviewer is so committed to being negative as it gets in the way of healing ??
Norcross, GA |
Felt like a money-making scheme, no change in my body save for feeling improvement for just a few hours after the activator tool treatment. He zips in, does his clicks with the tool, doesn't explain what's going on with the body or how to self-care or anything, and zips out. It's fast if people want that, he's a nice guy, seemingly intuitive, but not worth the money, not effective, and not collaborative. They also have/had a dog in the office -- so wrong for a health facility, allergies, etc.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Polenz, DC?
Are you Dr. Polenz?