Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD

Anxiety Disorders ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Pence Jr

Dr. Steven Pence, PLC

41000 Woodward Ave Ste 350 Bloomfield, MI 48304

Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD is an anxiety disorder specialist in Bloomfield, MI and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Michigan State University and specializes in anxiety disorders, counseling, and more.

Dr. Pence Jr accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Pence Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Asperger Syndrome
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Childhood Depression
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Fear of the Dark
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Panic Disorder Without Agorapobia
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Phobia
  • Physical Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Stress Management
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Trichotillomania

Dr. Pence practices evidence-based treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Social Phobia, Trichotillomania, Excoriation (Skin-Picking) Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disor...

• Anxiety Disorders

Dr. Pence Jr?
Dr. Pence Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
As parents, we never knew how debilitating OCD was, until we saw the things we saw with our 12 year old boy. For Dr. Pence to do what he did in 6 months for our son, is miraculous. We are so grateful to him….I have such a profound respect for him and the amazing work that he does. He gives lives back. Dr. Pence was the perfect fit for our son….he knows OCD, and knows how to fix it. His fun and easy going manner was perfect for our son, who felt at ease with him. He's an amazing Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Saved my life, no doubt about it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Dr. Pence is the most amazing doctor I've ever seen. He's devoted to treating patients and is very active during the session. He makes sure that you don't waste any minutes each time you visit him. He's knowledgeable and dedicated to psychology. Dr. Pence would be the one who I never forget for my entire life, for that he's done so much for me back in my dark days. If you're struggling with OCD (especially Pure O), you should definitely see this wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Pence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Rare to find someone so caring and devoted to his patients. Dr Pence has been a godsend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Dr. Pence has treated our teenage son for the last six months he has been tremendous help for our son. Without Dr. Pence's treatment and knowledge of OCD I shutter to think what would have happened to our son in less experienced care. He is an expert in treating OCD and creates a plan specific to help his patients. Our son was having difficultly functioning and now he has is OCD under control he knows what it is and how he can control it himself, getting better every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
The support, guidance, and insight I received from Steve has been tremendously healing and life changing. I am in his debt for helping me deal with life long issues that I now am able to manage because of the skills and awareness he helped me discover....a wonderful and caring man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Dr. Pence is a very professional and respectable psychologist. He has been extremely helpful in treating my OCD. It has hindered me from being able to function on a daily basis. However, with Dr. Pence's expert research and knowledge, I have been slowly learning how to live with this disorder in a more manageable way. He has truly helped me in ways that other therapists have been unable to help. I highly recommend him if you struggle with OCD and need relief from this debilitating disorder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Wonderful, caring psychologist who goes above and beyond with his care for his patients. He has been treating our son for 16 months, and we are extremely pleased with his treatment and care. I highly recommend Dr. Pence to anyone suffering with anxiety disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
I don't know where I would be without Dr. Pence! He is a wonderful psychologist that understands OCD. His evidence-based exposure therapy (ERP) has completely changed my life. I came to Dr. Pence two years ago after seeing several other therapists for debilitating OCD and depression. He was the only doctor with the skill set to treat me effectively. He is tough when he needs to be tough, but also extremely compassionate and understanding. Dr. Pence is truly amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
I am where I am in life now because of Dr. Pence. Truly the best psychologist out there and his exposure therapy is the best! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Dr. Pence is extremely passionate and it is evident within minutes of speaking with him. The number one reason why I would and have recommended him is his honesty. Dr. Pence does not hesitate to tell you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. I have found this level of honesty to have improved my level of treatment and shaped me into the person I have become since beginning my journey with him. Aside from Dr. Pence, his secretary is warm, inviting, and a joy to speak with upon walking in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Extremely compassionate and experienced with many disorders. He genuinely cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Caring, compassionate, real world techniques that work. Always fits you in. Always returns calls. No problem is too big for him, he always knows what to do to fix it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?
Dr. Pence is an incredible Doctor as well as person. He changed my life by allowing me to regain power over my life and eventually my happiness. His intense yet effective approach is perfect for anyone suffering from severe OCD. If you want to get better, he is the doctor for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pence Jr, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pence Jr?

Dr. Steven Pence, PLC