Dr. Steven Miller, DC

Dr. Steven Miller, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Steven Miller, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Long Beach, MS.

125 Jeff Davis Ave

Long Beach, MS 39560

• American Specialty Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Miller

• Chiropractic

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Bay Saint Louis, MS |
I highly recommend Dr. Miller ! A great man who honestly cares about your quality of life! No matter where your located on the coast, it's worth the trip to see this great doctor who will do everything he can to help you live a better quality of life! I can never thank him enough for the help he's given me and concern he's shown for my back and neck problems. He's a great doctor and a great man! He's dedicated to helping people live a better life.
in Fairhope, AL |
From the moment I meet Dr. Miller,I knew I was at the right place. He was so kind and honest with me. He informed me in layman terms so that I really understood what was going on in my body. He did not sugar coat anything. It is so rare to find a doctor that tells it like it is. I live out of town Fairhope ,Al. He was able to spend many hours with me within two days. He is working with my local Doctors aiding in my recovery.Thank you for returning the quality of my life. Sincerely, Linda Mill
in Long Beach, MS |
Dr. Miller goes above and beyond in caring for his patients. My back problems were extremely bad when I called for an appointment with him. He took me in immediately, spent the time needed to familiarize himself with my issues, and has worked diligently to correct my problems. I trust him completely, and I can say without hesitation that he will do everything in his power to give you back your health. He is a quality physician and the best that I have encountered.
in Biloxi, Ms |
He was very informing about my health issues. The clinic was very nice and the entire staff makes you feel like family. I was also able to see Dr. Whitmer on one occasion. She also provided excellent care. Top notch facility and wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.
in Long Beach, MS |
Had minor back pain sporadically throughout my life. Might hurt from light cardio, heavy lifting, or no reason at all. 2 years ago after moving into new house, the pain was chronic and tremendous. Couldn't sit, stand, or walk without difficulty. Rx meds did nothing. Finally decided to see Dr. Miller. His diagnosis was immediate and the treatment very effective. Had multiple adjustments for a few weeks, and then once a month. Had a few flares since, but Dr. Miller keeps me moving!
in 12420 Lakeview Ct.N |
Dr. Miller , is a fantastic chiropractor but yet a awesome person !!!! , my husband and I Have been going to him on and off for 15 years when needed . He's so confident and Reassuring his positive attitude is contagious . He's always worked hard to help us rather It's corpul tunnel with my husband with no surgery needed or me when I have been reared Ended in car accidents . I am seeing him again spine problems and I started feeling better After my first visit . I cannot recommend him enough
in Bay Saint Louis, MS |
Awesome doctor! Always very thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Long Beach, MS |
Dr miller knows what he's doing and good at it! I was busted up after a bad motorcycle wreck and he got me moving again. I received far above the care expected from a traditional chiropractor! I've been back with other issues and will continue to return for treatment when needed. i highly recommend Dr Miller and his team!
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr. Miller has taken care of my Dad, and has completely cured his back pain. My dad assumed he would need back surgery, but thanks to Dr. Miller that was avoided. I was to personally thank him for his care and compassion and hard work!
in Long Beach, MS |
I was injured in an auto accident. The only relief that lasted without Medication was from a Vax -D treatment and adjustments by Dr. Steve Miller. Of Course Jimmy was a great help at keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am so great-full for having met them all! You will love them Joe
in Long Beach, MS |
Dr. Miller has been treating me for almost 8 years. He has helped me with everything from sinus issue to pain associated with a previous neck surgery. He takes time to listen and I believe he truly cares about every one of his patients. His staff is also very caring and kind.
in Long Beach, MS |
Great guy, knows what he's doing and talking about. Very helping staff, always happy to help.
in Pass Christian, MS |
I was in so much pain and desperate for relief that I just dropped in wanting to schedule an appointment. Dr. Miller saw me on the spot. My X-rays proved that I looked like a train wreck. It took six weeks and several visits but I am now pain free and X-rays showed so much improvement. Dr. Miller takes his time and explains things in detail. I am not run through like cattle as I have often felt like in other offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone looking for a pain free life.
in Long Beach, MS |
Diagnosed with a herniated disc. I couldn't hardly move without excruciating pain. After 3 visits I was virtually pain free and could walk easily. In only a few short weeks I was back on the fire truck working. Dr. Miller is a life saver!!!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • American Specialty Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)