Dr. Steven Miller, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 45

Dr. Miller

Spine Institute of Mississippi

8950 Lorraine Rd Gulfport, MS 39503

Dr. Steven Miller, DC is a Chiropractor in Gulfport, MS. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Miller to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

American Specialty Health
Golden Rule
Health Net
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
  • Explained conditions well (23)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (23)
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
    I am currently seeing Dr. Miller 3 times a week due to an auto accident.
    Angela Parker – Jul 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller has been one of the few doctors that has actually listened to me and some of the health issues I may be dealing with at the time. For example, I moved down here in 2016 and I was in constant pain in my joints. After a few months, I explained to him some of the medicines I had been on at the time and he recommended me to go get a 2nd opinion in case I may be having a reaction to one of my prescriptions. He made the referral and sure enough I had drug induced Lupus. Visiting this clinic has been amazing for me, my health, and overall quality of life. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miller and his staff!
    Tiffany – Feb 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    He is wonderful!! Iv looked for soooo many years for a reason for my pain and that I could have fixed abs Steve told me on the first visit what was causing my pain. So thankful to have found him. And he really cares about me and helping me. Not all Doctors are like that!!!
    Feb 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    After one visit all my back pain was gone. I started sleeping better and had more energy
    Kevin smith – Jan 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    just now Dr Miller and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I had a terrible pain in my back and shoulder and stopped at his office on my way home. I had no appointment. Dr Miller took me in and promised he would help and he did. I walked in crying and left feeling much better. This happened years ago. However, I continue to use him anytime I have pains. He and his staff is always so accommodating and follow up to see if everything is ok.
    Leigh Seal – Jan 22, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    I have known Dr. Miller for at least 10 years now of treating my back pain. Honest, trustworthy, compassionate, funny and kind all at the same time. Have recommended many people to see him if they want to improve their quality of life.
    Joanne – Jun 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    While on my vacation with my family I was in extreme pain from my hip, Dr. Miller diagnosed my symptoms as bursitis of the hip joint. He and his staff treated me for two days, and my pain level was tremendously better. I highly recommend Dr. Miller, he is professional and patient centered, thank you for the hospitality and assistance.
    Mar 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller is an excellent chiropractor and has helped me tremendously.
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr Miller and his staff are amazing. I have been seeing him for 6 months and have never felt better. I came in with a significant back injury and he was able to correct the issues and get me back on track very quickly and painlessly. Would highly recommend either of his practices.
    Justin in Long Beach – Dec 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    I highly recommend Dr. Miller ! A great man who honestly cares about your quality of life! No matter where your located on the coast, it's worth the trip to see this great doctor who will do everything he can to help you live a better quality of life! I can never thank him enough for the help he's given me and concern he's shown for my back and neck problems. He's a great doctor and a great man! He's dedicated to helping people live a better life.
    Charlie Blaize in Bay Saint Louis, MS – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    From the moment I meet Dr. Miller,I knew I was at the right place. He was so kind and honest with me. He informed me in layman terms so that I really understood what was going on in my body. He did not sugar coat anything. It is so rare to find a doctor that tells it like it is. I live out of town Fairhope ,Al. He was able to spend many hours with me within two days. He is working with my local Doctors aiding in my recovery.Thank you for returning the quality of my life. Sincerely, Linda Mill
    Linda Miller in Fairhope, AL – Feb 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller goes above and beyond in caring for his patients. My back problems were extremely bad when I called for an appointment with him. He took me in immediately, spent the time needed to familiarize himself with my issues, and has worked diligently to correct my problems. I trust him completely, and I can say without hesitation that he will do everything in his power to give you back your health. He is a quality physician and the best that I have encountered.
    Denise D. in Long Beach, MS – Dec 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    He was very informing about my health issues. The clinic was very nice and the entire staff makes you feel like family. I was also able to see Dr. Whitmer on one occasion. She also provided excellent care. Top notch facility and wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.
    Ole Anderson in Biloxi, Ms – Sep 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Had minor back pain sporadically throughout my life. Might hurt from light cardio, heavy lifting, or no reason at all. 2 years ago after moving into new house, the pain was chronic and tremendous. Couldn't sit, stand, or walk without difficulty. Rx meds did nothing. Finally decided to see Dr. Miller. His diagnosis was immediate and the treatment very effective. Had multiple adjustments for a few weeks, and then once a month. Had a few flares since, but Dr. Miller keeps me moving!
    Kevin in Long Beach, MS – Aug 22, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller , is a fantastic chiropractor but yet a awesome person !!!! , my husband and I Have been going to him on and off for 15 years when needed . He's so confident and Reassuring his positive attitude is contagious . He's always worked hard to help us rather It's corpul tunnel with my husband with no surgery needed or me when I have been reared Ended in car accidents . I am seeing him again spine problems and I started feeling better After my first visit . I cannot recommend him enough
    Selina Mooneyham in 12420 Lakeview Ct.N – Aug 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Awesome doctor! Always very thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone!
    IK in Bay Saint Louis, MS – Jul 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr miller knows what he's doing and good at it! I was busted up after a bad motorcycle wreck and he got me moving again. I received far above the care expected from a traditional chiropractor! I've been back with other issues and will continue to return for treatment when needed. i highly recommend Dr Miller and his team!
    David in Long Beach, MS – Jul 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller has taken care of my Dad, and has completely cured his back pain. My dad assumed he would need back surgery, but thanks to Dr. Miller that was avoided. I was to personally thank him for his care and compassion and hard work!
    Kerry P in Gulfport, MS – Jun 28, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    I was injured in an auto accident. The only relief that lasted without Medication was from a Vax -D treatment and adjustments by Dr. Steve Miller. Of Course Jimmy was a great help at keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am so great-full for having met them all! You will love them Joe
    Joseph Gauci in Long Beach, MS – Jun 24, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
    Dr. Miller has been treating me for almost 8 years. He has helped me with everything from sinus issue to pain associated with a previous neck surgery. He takes time to listen and I believe he truly cares about every one of his patients. His staff is also very caring and kind.
    Stephanie in Long Beach, MS – May 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

• Chiropractic