Dr. Steven Miller, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Miller

Miller Whitmer Family Chiropractic

125 Jeff Davis Ave Long Beach, MS 39560

Dr. Steven Miller, DC is a chiropractor in Long Beach, MS. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

American Specialty Health
Golden Rule
Health Net
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Mississippi

Check if Dr. Miller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Miller, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have known Dr. Miller for at least 10 years now of treating my back pain. Honest, trustworthy, compassionate, funny and kind all at the same time. Have recommended many people to see him if they want to improve their quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
While on my vacation with my family I was in extreme pain from my hip, Dr. Miller diagnosed my symptoms as bursitis of the hip joint. He and his staff treated me for two days, and my pain level was tremendously better. I highly recommend Dr. Miller, he is professional and patient centered, thank you for the hospitality and assistance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr. Miller is an excellent chiropractor and has helped me tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr Miller and his staff are amazing. I have been seeing him for 6 months and have never felt better. I came in with a significant back injury and he was able to correct the issues and get me back on track very quickly and painlessly. Would highly recommend either of his practices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Miller ! A great man who honestly cares about your quality of life! No matter where your located on the coast, it's worth the trip to see this great doctor who will do everything he can to help you live a better quality of life! I can never thank him enough for the help he's given me and concern he's shown for my back and neck problems. He's a great doctor and a great man! He's dedicated to helping people live a better life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
From the moment I meet Dr. Miller,I knew I was at the right place. He was so kind and honest with me. He informed me in layman terms so that I really understood what was going on in my body. He did not sugar coat anything. It is so rare to find a doctor that tells it like it is. I live out of town Fairhope ,Al. He was able to spend many hours with me within two days. He is working with my local Doctors aiding in my recovery.Thank you for returning the quality of my life. Sincerely, Linda Mill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr. Miller goes above and beyond in caring for his patients. My back problems were extremely bad when I called for an appointment with him. He took me in immediately, spent the time needed to familiarize himself with my issues, and has worked diligently to correct my problems. I trust him completely, and I can say without hesitation that he will do everything in his power to give you back your health. He is a quality physician and the best that I have encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
He was very informing about my health issues. The clinic was very nice and the entire staff makes you feel like family. I was also able to see Dr. Whitmer on one occasion. She also provided excellent care. Top notch facility and wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Had minor back pain sporadically throughout my life. Might hurt from light cardio, heavy lifting, or no reason at all. 2 years ago after moving into new house, the pain was chronic and tremendous. Couldn't sit, stand, or walk without difficulty. Rx meds did nothing. Finally decided to see Dr. Miller. His diagnosis was immediate and the treatment very effective. Had multiple adjustments for a few weeks, and then once a month. Had a few flares since, but Dr. Miller keeps me moving!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr. Miller , is a fantastic chiropractor but yet a awesome person !!!! , my husband and I Have been going to him on and off for 15 years when needed . He's so confident and Reassuring his positive attitude is contagious . He's always worked hard to help us rather It's corpul tunnel with my husband with no surgery needed or me when I have been reared Ended in car accidents . I am seeing him again spine problems and I started feeling better After my first visit . I cannot recommend him enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Awesome doctor! Always very thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr miller knows what he's doing and good at it! I was busted up after a bad motorcycle wreck and he got me moving again. I received far above the care expected from a traditional chiropractor! I've been back with other issues and will continue to return for treatment when needed. i highly recommend Dr Miller and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr. Miller has taken care of my Dad, and has completely cured his back pain. My dad assumed he would need back surgery, but thanks to Dr. Miller that was avoided. I was to personally thank him for his care and compassion and hard work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
I was injured in an auto accident. The only relief that lasted without Medication was from a Vax -D treatment and adjustments by Dr. Steve Miller. Of Course Jimmy was a great help at keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am so great-full for having met them all! You will love them Joe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Dr. Miller has been treating me for almost 8 years. He has helped me with everything from sinus issue to pain associated with a previous neck surgery. He takes time to listen and I believe he truly cares about every one of his patients. His staff is also very caring and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Great guy, knows what he's doing and talking about. Very helping staff, always happy to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
I was in so much pain and desperate for relief that I just dropped in wanting to schedule an appointment. Dr. Miller saw me on the spot. My X-rays proved that I looked like a train wreck. It took six weeks and several visits but I am now pain free and X-rays showed so much improvement. Dr. Miller takes his time and explains things in detail. I am not run through like cattle as I have often felt like in other offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone looking for a pain free life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?
Diagnosed with a herniated disc. I couldn't hardly move without excruciating pain. After 3 visits I was virtually pain free and could walk easily. In only a few short weeks I was back on the fire truck working. Dr. Miller is a life saver!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Miller, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Spine Institute of Mississippi