Steven Lavender, PT

Steven Lavender, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Steven Lavender, PT is a physical therapist in New York, NY. He graduated from Univ Of Queensland and specializes in physical therapy, cardiopulmonary physical therapy, and more.Read his story

361 W 30th St Apt 1A

• Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Steven Lavender is committed to using the most appropriate and effective evidence based methods to reach or exceed patient goals and expectations. Every patient is important and every patient gets the best care he can give.

• Physical Therapy

Steven Lavender?
Steven Lavender's Performance
What People Say About Steven Lavender, PT
RecentMost Helpful
Few years ago I had a number of physical issues & my doctors prescribed PT recommended Steven to help improve my balance, strength and stamina. After seeing Steven for the passed couple years my physical well being improved significantly. A few months ago I badly injured my foot on a trip unable to walk and the chief of surgery also recommended Steven. Within 3 months of intense PT the pain and swelling are gone also help me strengthen my leg & foot again. Steven is the best. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
Steve was the difference maker in my post surgical recovery (total hip replacement). He is so friendly and easy going and was able to address all my questions and concerns with a confidence from having seen and worked with so many patients. Moreover, he personalized my recovery plan and adapted the plan to my changing abilities. I would reccomend him without any hesitation or reservation. He will be the difference maker for you too! -HK
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
Steven Lavender is simply the absolute BEST physical therapist out there! He is extremely experienced, and obviously very well trained. In my personal experience, being a ballet dancer, and having had a surgery on my foot for the removal of an extra bone in my ankle, he has been able to produce miracle after miracle (walking in only 4 days without the boot!) and more miracles (Starting to dance again after just 3 weeks post-surgery). Steve is a brilliant man and will seriously fix anybody!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
This year my knee failed me and I suddenly couldn't walk - let alone swing dance, my favorite pastime. With Steven, I received custom, 1-on-1 care. Massage, strength building exercises, dance drills, empathy, humor, optimism, and total support of my lifestyle goals - Steven gave me everything I needed well beyond my expectations. Now I am dancing again armed with the self care skills I need to stay mobile. Go see Steven Lavender! He is a rare breed and has my highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
He is extremely well -versed in his field. He is caring, wickedly funny, answers questions thoroughly, and addresses concerns immediately. He has used techniques that are new to me. This, despite the fact that I've had many years of physical therapy. I have already seen improvement, even though we've been working together only a few weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
As an octogenarian I have had many Therapists. Steve stands out, and has been equally helpful to my wife and sister-in-law. He is wise, knowledgable, with a quick wit and strong hands. I know that marking all if the questions below as excellent suggest a rote response. In fact, they are reflective of my reality with him. I have no reservations in recommending him. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
A pleasure to work with experienced as well as charming and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
Steve Lavender has incredible insight, and is a truly gifted PT. He takes the time, and has the ability to understand how to move things forward in a positive way. He has already made a big difference for me in dealing with chronic problems in terms of gait and more. And I always leave smiling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
I have been to many Physical Therapists. It is such a relief to finally find a one like Steven Lavender. No-one in the past has been able to explain in such caring detail what my physical problems are until I started going to him. Steven is the first therapist to spend the entire time working on my neck and back with amazing results. Not only that, he has helped me understand how to handle my issues at home without overburdening me with cumbersome routines. I am lucky to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
I'm currently working with him to rehabilitate an ankle injury that's complicated by MS spasticity issues, and to rehab several other MS issues in order to improve my ability to walk safely. He's got expert knowledge about my particular issues as well as a delightful and encouraging disposition. I have already made significant progress in just the first few weeks that I've been working with him, and I'm definitely excited to see how much more I can improve over the next several months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
My PT of choice, the best. I always came away feeling better. My time and dollars were never wasted. Thoughtful, caring, at the top of his game, head and shoulders better than the rest. (Pun intended.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
Having required physical therapy over three decades, no one I have Ever worked with comes remotely close to Steven Lavender. He is not only at the top of his profession, he is a consummate artist. Steven is extraordinary in his extensive background, knowledge and creativity. Steven has seen me through multiple joint surgeries - both knees, multiple hip, and most recently this spring, a spinal surgery that rebuilt my entire back for the second time in 18 years. I recommend him whole heartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?
Steve Lavender has to be one of the best physical therapists I?ve ever worked with. He?s put me on the road to healing a longstanding injury no one could figure out. Steve is enthusiastic. He?s incredibly gifted at understanding how the human body works and how to explain to you. Steve was so thorough in looking at my issues and coming up with exercises I could do to improve. Every week I got stronger and my injury improved. And I know I owed it all to Steve. He?s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Lavender, PT?

How was your experience with Steven Lavender?