Steven Lassen, LAC

Steven Lassen, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Male
Steven Lassen, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Oakhurst, NJ.

1806 State Route 35

Oakhurst, NJ 07755

Learn about Steven Lassen

• Acupuncture

Steven Lassen does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Steven Lassen is unavailable at this time.

Steven Lassen has no awards or honors listed.

Steven Lassen has no media or publications listed.

Steven Lassen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Steven Lassen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Steven Lassen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Steven Lassen to family and friends
4.2
Steven Lassen's Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Steve has been a huge help to me the past few years. He helped heal a nagging shoulder injury after all other treatments including injections, physical therapy, chiropractic, and rest, had failed. Most recently, he has helped me with fertility treatments, and I am happy to say that after several years of trying to conceive, my husband and I are expecting our new baby in a few short weeks. I can't thank Dr. Steve enough for all his help!
in Barnegat, NJ |
I have been seeing Steven Lassen since this past May and I see him about twice a week for nausea that comes with chemo. I have very little nausea since I have been getting acupuncture from Steven. The best part is he comes to my house and if I'm having a bad day it helps to not have to leave my house. Steven is very nice and very polite. He also helps with my pain fro RSD which causes chronic pain. I have recommended Steven to a lot of my Family and Friends and other cancer people.
in Barnegat, NJ |
I have not met Steven Lassen in his office, he comes to my home. He has helped me with chronic pain and he treats my daughter for allergies. My daughter has not used allergy meds since we have been seeing Steven Lassen, May 2015. I highly recommend Steven Lassen.
in Barnegat, NJ |
Steven has been treating myself and my family for around 8-10 years. We are extremely happy with the service he provides. I am so thankful to have him in our lives. I highly recommend his services.
Have you seen Steven Lassen, LAC?
Are you Steven Lassen?