Steven Kilgore, LCSW

Psychotherapy ·  Male · Age 64

Steven Kilgore

Steven R. Kilgore, LCSW, MAC, LLC

1800 Water Pl SE Ste 100 Atlanta, GA 30339

Steven Kilgore, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in psychotherapy, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Steven Kilgore accepts

Steven Kilgore accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Magellan Healthcare
Medicare
MetLife
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Steven Kilgore treats your condition or procedure

Steven Kilgore's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.4

Steven Kilgore?
Steven Kilgore's Performance
What People Say About Steven Kilgore, LCSW
Dr. Kilgore is the BEST! I had tremendous pain and though desperate, I was admittedly skeptical if he could help me. His treatment has been and continues to be life changing. Dr. K intoduced me to new methods and strategies that really worked! He is so creative! He isn't stuck to the idea that one way worked for everyone. He listens and adapted until we found what worked. He earned my trust and has had a great impact on my life. I am a better parent, friend, and person because of effort and commitment. He has never tried to sell me anything, which another Dr. did at every turn. He is always engaged in what you say and makes enormous effort to ensure your comfort from the temperature of the room to drinks or lights too bright! Dr K is very kind, greatsense of humor, and after knowing him long enough now I can honestly say he is an all around outstanding person. He has never given up on me when I gave up on myself. I just can't say enough. This is where you want to be! He's my hero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
All I can say is the journey Steve has embarked on with me over the course of many years has been nothing short of a Miracle & a life sustaining relationship with dual respect. Thank you is a definite understatement...
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
I have been a patient of Steve Kilgore for 3 years and suffer from severe chronic pain issues. The pofessional insights and concerned care that I have received from this practitioner have allowed me both to stop using narcotics and find calmness and accept all changes in my life from my disabilities. I am a better person from working with and knowing Steven Kilgore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
Steve has an incredible depth of knowledge and experience to help those with moderate to severe addiction problems and chronic pain problems. I have read the online bios of Steven Kilgore‘s deep background , and have been able to use Steve to my own benefit. Not only has he taught me self-hypnosis (admittedly only a small amount of what I believe Steve is capable of), he has taught me techniques that have greatly helped with my own chronic pain issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
Thanks to Dr. Kilgore's care and guidance, my family member now owns her own powers in problem solving. He has provided her with personalized care,he always seems to be there when she needs him, she has found herself thanks to him. I can honestly say life saver and would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
My wife is a patient and Steve has helped me tremendously with techniques I now can use to help my wife with pain management and settling her down when she loses control of herself. Steve has always been there for me and my wife during a crisis, even when's he's been on vacation in Florida with his wife. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain, anger/rage, and depression. I would say Steve saved my wife's life. I'm thankful for all he's done for me and my wife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
I have seeing Steve Kilgore, for over six years. Within this time period, I was experiencing extremely difficult problems both mentally and dealing with chronic pain. Steve Kilgore, was and has always gone, out of his way to help me; especially for weekend emergencies, Steve was the only person (other than my wife), who was able to calm me or help me in a very calming and with professional compassion! Steve Kilgore saved my life! I am profoundly greatful to this Man! Excellent Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
Has been great with helping me manage day to day stress. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
He has been a huge proponent in the grief process. He holds you accountable with a gentle touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?
I’ve been seeing him for 5 years and has helped me through many life scituations. I can’t say enough about his natural ability to help people with day to day stress. Stephen F. (Kenne, GA).
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Kilgore, LCSW?

How was your experience with Steven Kilgore?

I am affiliated with the practice of Addiction Specialist Michael C. Gordon, M.D.  The therapy I provide to individuals and couples addresses addiction and substance abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety, medical psychotherapy, addiction ...

• Psychotherapy