Dr. Steven Hobbs, PHD

Dr. Steven Hobbs, PHD

Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Hobbs, PHD is a psychologist in San Carlos, CA. He specializes in psychology.

1313 Laurel St

San Carlos, CA 94070

Learn about Dr. Hobbs

This content was provided by Dr. Hobbs " It's my pleasure to help people enhance their quality of life, improve stress management skills and renew their inner emotional resilience, whether the challenge is one of relationship, health or job performance. I have special skills in cognitive and health psychology but also use biofeedback and hypnotic learning to aid rapid progress toward goals. Learning how to rapidly gain self-control of one's mind and body quickly increases confidence and improves mood. Because I'm focused and active in my work, clients often find my approach refreshing and rewarding. "

• Psychology

Dr. Hobbs does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Hobbs is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hobbs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hobbs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hobbs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hobbs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hobbs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hobbs to family and friends

Dr. Hobbs' Performance

I would 100% recommend working with Dr Hobbs. He is really experienced, offers practical advice, easy to talk to, and helped me re-shape my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Therapy with Dr. Hobbs has given me tools and support to work on my path of life, pulling weeds where necessary, making bridges and side roads where needed. Dr. Hobbs has insight, experience, a great compassion and a steady intelligence. I am grateful I chose him from a huge list of others. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Went through a tough divorce and custody situation. We worked with a multitude of therapists and psychiatrists over the past 3-4 years, who in some cases made matters worse. My teen children have been seeing Dr. Hobbs about 9 months so far and they're making great progress.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I needed a psychologist not to just listen to my issue, but give me advice, and Dr. Hobbs has been great in that regard, understanding the situation and working on the root of the problem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Hobbs?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy