Steven Finando

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Steven Finando is an Acupuncturist in Roslyn Heights, NY.

Steven Finando
11 Hill Ln Roslyn Heights, NY 11577

Compare Steven Finando with other Acupuncturists near you

Steven Finando's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Steven Finando

3.0

I'm not sure what his agenda was but I do not recommend him. A couple of years ago I had a back injury cause by carrying a heavy object on my shoulders. The pain radiated down my leg. There wasn't any real screening except for a supposed leg length difference test through sight and he felt my back. He told me that is what simply "runner's hip". At the not-so-modest price of 100$ per visit, it only provided very temporary relief and he told me it would get better. It didn't and he got pretty defensive when I asked what specifically was wrong with my back. I asked if I should go to PT or chiro as an option and he told me they would do more harm. Due to his reputation I didn't question it. I stopped seeing him, but lived with pain for 2 years before seeing a decent PT for the first time. After thinking I'd always be in pain, I was diagnosed with a L4-L5 herniated disc and given a therex that fixed it. Nothing was wrong with my hip. I think that Finando is a fraud
Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Finando?

How was your experience with Steven Finando?