Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD

Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD

Sex Therapy  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD is a sex therapist in Madison, TN. He specializes in sex therapy, relationship counseling, and more.Read his story

223 Madison St Ste 113

Madison, TN 37115

Learn about Dr. Davidson

Dr. Davidson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davidson "I have more than 25 years experience in inpatient and outpatient behavioral health settings helping clients reach their goals. I operate a general psychotherapy practice with a specialization in sex therapy. I respect the spiritual and religious beliefs of all my clients but my interventions are based on scientific research proven to help clients achieve progress. Due to the special nature of my work, I do not discriminate against clients based on sexual orientation, gender, relationship status, or other qualities one might consider non-traditional. I enjoy working with diverse populations and do my best to make my clients feel respected. I am certified by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists. "

This content was provided by Dr. Davidson "My philosophy can best be described as eclectic and humanistic. I assess your unique circumstances and help you formulate a plan of recovery that best meets your individual needs. Every individual and couple is truly unique. I don't take a one size fits all approach to my work with my clients.

In this region of the country my training is unique and specialized. Only a few of my colleagues locally have specific training and education in treating issues pertaining to sexuality. I am also happy to share their contact information with you."

• Sex Therapy
  • Mental Health
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Davidson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depressive Disorders
  • Fear of Sexual Feelings and Activity
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sex Addiction
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexual Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sex Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Davidson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Davidson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davidson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davidson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davidson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davidson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davidson

Dr. Davidson?
Dr. Davidson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD
I've seen Stephen Davidson for many years hands down the guy is the best, he listens and thinks before he speaks, never in all my many sessions have I ever felt judged or belittled: every time I left his office I always felt better than I got there. If you need help, get it! Ask for it! It's not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD?
Dr. Davidson is an extremely passionate, compassionate, empathetic, and intuitive therapist thot his listening style is completely engaged Body and Soul. His gentle feedback is appropriate and grounded in the natural behavior of humans. I'm very grateful for the impact he has had and continues to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Davidson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davidson?