Steven Brodsky, PSY

Steven Brodsky, PSY

Clinical Psychology  ·
Steven Brodsky, PSY is a clinical psychologist in Teaneck, NJ. He specializes in clinical psychology.

10 Minell Pl

Teaneck, NJ 07666

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Steven Brodsky

This content was provided by Steven Brodsky "I am a cognitive behavioral therapist. I take a very comprehensive approach. Part of the therapy is highly behavioral, structured and systematic, working directly on symptoms of anxiety and avoidance. The other part involves getting to know you very well so I can identify other issues that might be fueling the anxiety along. Every time I see someone, I ask them to do something. We proceed collaboratively, brainstorming options and next steps and you deciding which next steps you are willing to do. Upon completion of therapy, we have eliminated most, if not almost all, excessive anxiety, you will no longer need medication, and ywill be living life on a different plane altogether, feeling free to do whatever you want wherever and with whomever you please."

• Clinical Psychology

Steven Brodsky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980

Steven Brodsky has no awards or honors listed.

• OCD & PANIC,

Steven Brodsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Steven Brodsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Steven Brodsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Steven Brodsky

4.4

Steven Brodsky?
Steven Brodsky's Performance
What People Say About Steven Brodsky, PSY
My son who is 10 years old is struggling with compulsive thoughts and a high level of anxiety and also not understanding if he may or may not be on the Spectrum and it has been very difficult for our son and our entire family. We feel as if we don't even recognize the son that we raised and I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Brodsky, PSY?
Very nice and compassionate response. Really special for a man as busy as him to take the time to answer questions free......God bless him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Brodsky, PSY?
I emailed Dr. Brodsky as I was in desperate need of advice regarding OCD. Dr. Brodsky responded with a very thorough email and some invaluable advice regarding my difficulty. I am very grateful to him and as a result of his quick response, I have started my search for an OCD Counsellor here in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Steven Brodsky, PSY?

How was your experience with Steven Brodsky?