Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD

PsychologyMaleAge 68

Dr. Brigham

Steven L Brigham, PhD

15233 Ventura Blvd Ph 4 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD is a Psychologist in Sherman Oaks, CA and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from California School Of Professional Psychology-Los Angeles medical school in 1985. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brigham to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"Working with a cognitive-behavioral therapist is an excellent way to get satisfying solutions for most problems in a short amount of time. As a licensed clinical psychologist with over 20 years of experience, my ap..."

- Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Brigham treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Brigham's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Brigham accepts

Dr. Brigham accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Select PPO

Dr. Brigham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brigham

Dr. Brigham

I found Dr. Brigham through his website and decided to contact him as I was dealing with debilitating anxiety at the time. He made me feel very comfortable and understood, and provided me with some great tools to deal with my thoughts, emotions, and reactions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brigham to anyone dealing with feelings or emotions that are keeping them from being their best selves!
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD?
I came to Dr. Brigham without a referral, or any knowledge of who he was. Choosing him turned out to be the best decision of my life. He addresses every problem as important, no matter how small. I find him to be an active listener and his excellent memory recall keeps me from having to start the next session refreshing his memory. I find him to be unshakable, and when I shared the unimaginable, he stood fast. He is a very wise and compassionate man. He has given me a box of tools, and I use them (sometimes under protest), and slowly my life has turned around. I am sooo much better thanks to him. He has been invaluable to me as a mentor, helping me to navigate through life’s problems. Sorry there aren’t 6 stars. When you meet Dr. Brigham, believe who he is. He is genuine, and a good man.
Nancy White in Van Nuys, CA – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD?
Dr. Brigham is a pro - an excellent listener, nonjudgmental, and he offers practical advice for solving daily-life problems. He's given me a number of tools that are useful in maintaining healthy relationships, reducing work-related stress, and even offered tips on how to sleep more soundly. This guy's the real deal, and I give him my highest recommendation.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD?
My son didn’t feel comfortable with Dr Brigham. He said there were too many akward silences. My son decided to skip his second appointment and Dr. Brigham was all about the $$ at that point. I have received 2 text messages and it’s only been 2 days. He wants the full price of an appointment. My son was being treated for anxiety, now it’s giving me anxiety because all he wants is his money.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Brigham, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brigham?

Working with a cognitive-behavioral therapist is an excellent way to get satisfying solutions for most problems in a short amount of time. As a licensed...Read more

• Psychology