Dr. Stephen Stokes, DC

Dr. Stephen Stokes, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Stephen Stokes, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 48 years old.

13730 Cypress Terrace Cir Ste 401

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Stokes

This content was provided by Dr. Stokes "Non surgical, non drug approach to treating chronic pain conditions."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Stokes does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

• International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Stokes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stokes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stokes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stokes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stokes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stokes to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stokes' Performance
in Fort Myers, FL |
Great experience, helped me when no one else could. Did not take my insurance and I had to pay out of pocket but was worth it. Go see him and tell him Holfman sent you.
in Ft Myers, FL |
DR.Stokes and staff have been great in treating my problems. He gave me hope that I could lessen if not get rid of the pain my feet were giving me. I had tingling,heaviness on the bottom of my feet and pain in the calves when I walked and very little feeling in my toes.It literally hurt to walk.There was a definite improvement in the first two weeks of treatment.I was amazed and fascinated by all the machines that were used on me. Now we are working on a treatment plan for my husband with MS.
in New York, NY |
Good solid chiropractor. Had a few adjustments on my upper back after I shredded it with a golf at Coral Oakes. Does standard adjustment and a lot of muscle work (like 20 minutes). Felt good, helped right away. Seems like he does more stuff but that's what I had. I'll go see him when I am in town from now on. Easy going place.
in London, Ontario |
Dr. Stephen Stokes and the entire staff at Advanced Pain Solutions are just remarkable. Carol and Adrianna are the very best. I had just pain in my neck and tingling into both my arms I had given up on ever being pain free. I watched the video testimonials on Dr. Stokes website and wondered if they were real. Now I am one. My MD wanted me to have shots in my neck. The VAX treatment cured me. Dr.Stokes will give you my number if you want to talk to me. Best thing I ever did was see Dr. Stokes.
New York, NY |
I was scheduled for surgery in November 2016 and I went to see Dr. Stokes on a Hail Mary so to speak. I had studied about the Vax-D treatment and it looked promising. L4 and L5 herniated discs with nerve compression and a grade 1 spondylolisthesis. No back pain but legs were killing me, easily an 8/10 in pain level taking 6-8 advil a day and could not walk more than 10 minutes without pain. I just finished my 20th treatment today and I have only about a 2/10 pain level, more of just an ache.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Spinal Decompression did the trick for me. Dr. Stokes has been a great help along the way.
in New York, NY |
Checked out a few doctors in town before going with Dr.Stokes. Helped me with back and sciatic. Got a pump up brace and did vaxd treatment for a month. Noticed better in about 2 weeks but feel improvement after the first treatment. Seemed very organized, gave me everything upfront in writing about what to expect and re evaluated me every visit. GAve me several online sites to post a review and told me to say whatever I wanted good or bad. Only bad was that it was not covered by my insurance.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Good Doc, got results would refer to him, 5 star guy! Saw him for Neuropathy and Neck Pain. His nurse Adrianna made every visit something to look forward to. Did decompression and muscle work. Has a machine like a vacuum that releases tight muscles, that helped more than anything else. Go see him and tell them George sent you.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Good doctor helped my lumbars with spinal decompression vax treatment, even let my wife come back and watch. I have a service dog and he did not mind it coming into the office either. Seems like he has a good clinic, everyone in lobby seems happy and staff were happy. Only complaint is that I had to drive to Cape Coral in the mornings and the traffic was horrible. Wish he was closer.
in Mountain View, California |
Did the Vax-D treatment, about 30 visits. No change until I hit about the 20th treatment. Takes time and is expensive you go everyday and you need to not golf or exercise while treating. Diagnosed with 3 herniated discs, no more pain would say I am fixed but I am still scared I am goin hurt it again. I felt the doctor was sincere and really cared. Think it saved me from surgery and I would recommend the Vax-D.
in New York, NY |
Different type of Doctor that may not be for everyone, he has a strong personality and a very dry sense of humor but he certainly helped me with my neck pain and tingling in my left arm. The staff are really terrific and Adrianna was a pleasure to see everyday. Not everything was covered by my insurance and I had to pay about $75 a visit but for me it was worth it and I was pain free in 3 weeks.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Great experience. Treated for Neuropathy in my feet, saw improvement in first 2 weeks could feel vibration in my big toe that was not there when I started. Using a laser and a strange machine that makes my feet jump around. Staff is excellent, Carol and Adrianna are the best. You get a free bottle of water after each visit that I though was neat. Dr. Stokes explained everything upfront and told me what my chances were that I could get improvement. I found him to be very caring and transparent.
in La Salle, IL |
Dr Stokes helped me tremendously with my low back disc problem. Within 1 month I was feeling better
Thank you Richard, glad you are doing well.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Wonderful doctor he helped a me great deal. I am a lot better condition then when I first started
Thank you for the review. So glad yo are doing well.
in Ft Myers, FL |
great doctor he is only interested in helping people
Thanks!
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
The Vax-D procedure was a total failure. I was on the machine for 44 sessions with zero relief from my back pain. After 3 1/2 months and $4,500. Out of pocket expenses, I finally gave up. In parting ,Dr. Stokes was far more concerned with potential legal action or my saying or doing something that might affect his future business, rather than concern for my well-being! I was given a written threat from Dr. Stokes of legal action with compensation ! I would not recommend Dr. Stokes or Vax-D!
Our office protocol is designed that the only way a patient continues treatment after the first 2 weeks is if there is stated improvement (through signed documentation). This review is therefore misleading and not accurate, representing some other motive. We respect the privacy of all our patients and will not comment on the details of this case. We have treated thousands of patients over the last 15 years with many satisfied outcomes and testimonials.
in St. Catharines ontario |
I think Dr Stokes is a great doctor for the visit I had with him. I wish I could visit him more often but I live in canada. I did buy one of belts for myself which is a great help for me. I would recommend Dr Stokes to anyone. I hope I can visit him again when I am vacation in Fort Myers fl area.
Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Stokes, DC?

Visit Dr. Stokes