Dr. Stephen Steller, DC

Dr. Stephen Steller, DC

Chiropractic  |
For over 20 years Dr. Steller has been working with personal injury patients, helping document and treat their injuries. He strives to quickly maximize the health benefits of chiropractic and natural living, while effectively minimizing the cost to patients. He is well versed in insurance regulations and PIP laws. Dr. Steller also has experience working with other healthcare professionals to co-manage his patients' healthcare needs. In 1995, Dr. Steller graduated from Life College with his Doctorate of Chiropractic, and in 1987 he graduated from the University of Akron, Ohio with a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing. In 2002 he became certified in auto accident reconstruction from the San Diego Spine Institute, and he is also certified in worker's comp. Dr. Steller founded Steller Chiropractic in 1997 in Dunedin, Florida, and shortly thereafter opened Spinal Correction Centers. The first location for Spinal Correction Centers was opened in 1999 in Dunedin, FL. In 2000 he opened his second location in Largo, FL. In 2001 he opened the third location in St. Pete, FL. He branched out into Hillsborough County in 2014 in order to serve the community of Hyde Park, where he opened his fourth location, and most recently, in 2017, he opened SCC's fifth location in Riverview, FL.

515 Missouri Ave N

Largo, FL 33770

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Steller

• Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Steller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Akron
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Steller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Steller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Steller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Steller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steller to family and friends
Dr. Steller's Performance
Largo,FL |
He's been treating my family on and off for 15 years. He's amazing! He is gentle and incredibly good at his job! He is definitely well educated and knows what is needed to get you back in shape. My daughter was signed up for surgery for tubes in her ears but he was able to prevent that and 14 years later not a single ear infection! Highly recommended
in Clearwater, FL |
this is a very professionally run office. Dr. Steve is not only a knowledgeable practitioner, but also a very sincere and caring person. Having been a nonbeliever in chiro med, treatments made a believer out of me...Georgiana
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Steller is a straight forward and honest doctor. He does what he says he's going to and doesn't mess around. He helps get people back to 100% health and function ability. I could't be happier with the care I've received and am currently still receiving.
clearwater, FL |
I went to see Dr. Steller after being rear ended by a pickup truck on the highway. I had no idea I was able to get care through my insurance company or how important getting immediate care was. When I started with Dr. Steller he helped not only explain the details of my accident and how that could effect my body but also how I could work a case with my insurance company and attorney so it would be beneficial and cost effective. He has made tremendous headway with me & I'd recommend him to anyone
in Clearwater, FL |
Best Chiropractor I have been to, very helpful with treatment.
in Largo, FL |
i've been a patient for years. Love the care i receive, and tell everyone. Dr Stellar changed my life.
Largo, FL |
I am always recommending Dr. Steller to my friends and family. I started going to him after I was in a car accident where someone slammed into me from behind. I had pain in my leg, nerve damage. Dr. Steller ordered a MRI of my neck and it showed some herniated disks and the bones in my neck were misaligned, creating a stair step type of effect on my spinal cord. He has been working to straighten this out and coupled with the exercises I do in his office, I can now live normally without pain.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Steller is an awesome person... When i first came to him he just looked at me and told me that I was crooked... 1 side of my body was slightly higher then the other side... When he started adjusting me, I truly felt the difference in my body and I also felt a lot better when he was done... During my time with Doc, he has given me information about how the body works, how the spine is a major part of my health and healing process... Since then, my body been feeling a lot better. Thanks Doc.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Steller is awesome! When I first came to see him I was in so much pain and had limited mobility in my neck and lower back. Now, I am able to run, exercise and and walk for longer periods of time. He is very insightful and very knowledgeable. The best chiropractor around!! The staff is also very friendly and makes sure all patient's are taken care of in a timely manner. I've been to multiple location and have never had an issue. Love everyone that works here!
in largo, fl |
Dr. Steller has made a huge difference in my life. He's always offering me great care and always informing me about new health research. I enjoy going to his office to receive care because the staff is friendly and his adjustments are great. He has taught me a lot about my health and body and i've seen a huge difference in myself since starting treatment
in clearwater, fl |
Extremely easy going, and could answer all the questions I had asked.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Steller focuses on long-term wellness and not just instant gratification. My condition has improved immensely AND I leave his office feeling better every time.
in Tampa FL |
Well ,what could I say about Dr.Stephen Stellar, It's beyond on a Awesomely. God send has for me. When I arrive, I was so much in pain and hurting Really Bad, I mean Really Bad shape, has I Suffer from Fribomyalgia, and Migraine, Dr. Stellar said! I don't think I have ever encounter with someone like your self, never the less today I freel from pain medication that's I was taking for 10+year. So what I can say is that 'cause of wonderful hands and dedication and willing to helpsomeone like me
Largo, Fl |
Dr Steller was on his phone during my new patient exam and did not care or listen to my problems. I told him to not adjust my neck and he did anyways and my neck was sore for days. I will never go back to this disrespectful doctor.
in SEFFNER, FL |
Dr. Stephen Steller is absolutely amazing, he has adjusted me from my neck to my feet and each time I get adjusted it helps me even more. I had knee surgery and he is doing my physical therapy, if you follow all of his instructions you will see amazing results. All orthopedic surgeons need to send their patients to Dr. Stephen Steller he is the best in his field. I even have a herniated disc and three bulging discs and he is helping me without surgery. Thank you Dr. Steller for all you do.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Steller has done an amazing job treating my neck and back issues. He provides great patient care and gives advice that has helped me so much. I recommend him to everyone.
in Tampa, FL |
I can not say enough about this Chiropractor Dr. Stephan Steller. I cant remember the last time a chiropractic adjustment went this smooth. Dr. Steller is definitely an expert in His field! His technique is very gentle and precise and my vertebrae fell into place so easily with his technique. I look forward to my next visit! Thank You Spinal Corrections Center1
in Tampa, FL |
He is the best. He will answer any questions you have and is very gentle when he adjust. The staff is wonderful and very helpful with everything. I am always recommending people to go there.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Dr. Steller and staff level of service, knowledge and overall experience is unparalleled. From my very 1st visit, he demonstrated his care and concern for my well-being, and has continued to provide excellent treatment. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Steller, DC?
Are you Dr. Steller?

SouthCare PPO
    Southern Health PPO
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
    Worker's Compensation / Focus Network PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO