Dr. Stephen Spates, DC

NaturopathyMaleAge 55

Naturopathy

Dr. Stephen Spates, DC is a Naturopath in Clarendon Hills, IL and has over 26 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC in 1996. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Stephen Spates, DC
4 Walker Ave Ste A Clarendon Hills, IL 60514

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Spates with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Spates' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spates

3.7

Dr. Stephen Spates is now located in Yakima, Wa. My issue is not with him. I got breast thermograms done and his wife/receptionist left my films with her 7 year old son to hand to me when I arrived to pick them up. I had called her (& talked to her) to tell her I was on my way to pick them up. When I asked the little boy for his mother, he came back and said she was too busy and handed me breast exams. Seriously?? If you are looking for professionalism, this is not the office for you.
Tanya in Yakima – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Spates, DC?
I first heard about Dr. Spates when a friend of mine would rave about him. I went to see him and have never met a doctor more thorough or who cares more than him. I had chronic sinus infections since I can remember. He told me I would never have one again if I followed his instructions. Honestly, I doubted it in my head but after I used the spray he gave me, I have NEVER had a sinus infection since. He is absolutely the best doctor, hands down, you will ever see.
Natasa in Palatine, IL – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Spates, DC?
My children and I have been seeing Dr. Spates for health guidance for 11 years. His recommendations have always proven to be effective, and it's comforting to receive safe, holistic remedies and dietary/lifestyle recommendations from a trustworthy source.
Liz Arenas in Brookfield, IL – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Spates, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Spates?

• Naturopathy

Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
1996
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC

• Romanian

What other Naturopaths practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Naturopaths.

What are Dr. Stephen Spates, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Spates frequently treats Acne, Acupuncture, and ADHD and-or ADD. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Spates treats.

Where is Dr. Stephen Spates, DC's office located?

Dr. Spates' office is located at 4 Walker Ave Ste A, Clarendon Hills, IL 60514. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Stephen Spates, DC speak?

Dr. Spates speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Stephen Spates, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Spates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Stephen Spates, DC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Spates treats your condition or procedure