Stephen Snyder, MSOM

Stephen Snyder, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Stephen Snyder, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine in 1995 and specializes in acupuncture, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

12050 SE Holgate Blvd

Portland, OR 97266

• Health Net
  • Health Republic Insurance
  • LifeWise
  • ODS Health Plan

Learn about Stephen Snyder

Stephen Snyder's bio

This content was provided by Stephen Snyder "I have been practicing for over 22 years. I went to the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine & graduated in 1995. I took & passed the first National Board Exam in Chinese Herbal Medicine. After graduation, I worked & studied with two senior Acupuncturists with over 20 years experience each. I took & passed a two year post-graduate class in Chinese Gynecology. I blend Chinese & Japanese Acupuncture into my Treatments. I also use something called Micro Positional Tui Na which really help cut pain & free tight muscles. "

This content was provided by Stephen Snyder "I give all my patients 100%. I take time & treat all patients individualy I have 20 years of experience in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbology.

Are you in Pain? Have you been told to live with it? Are you sick of the side effects of drugs? We can help relieve pain naturally!"

• Acupuncture
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Pain Medicine

Stephen Snyder does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Gua Sha
  • Moxibustion
  • Tui Na Massage

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Uc Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Stephen Snyder has no awards or honors listed.

Stephen Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Stephen Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Stephen Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Stephen Snyder's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Stephen Snyder to family and friends