Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Stephen Pisker, DC
Dr. Stephen Pisker, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Swedesboro, NJ.

2003 Kings Hwy

Swedesboro, NJ 08085

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Pisker

• Chiropractic

Dr. Pisker does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Pisker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pisker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pisker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pisker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pisker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pisker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pisker to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Pisker's Performance
in Mantua, NJ |
Highly doubt I'd ever recommend this dr to anyone, let alone my family or friends. Not so much because of his lack of medical knowledge but, more for his lack of professionalism and bedside manner. To me, they're equally as important and his extreme lack of both was a deal breaker.
in Willingboro, NJ |
When I first went to Dr. Pisker I was in a lot of back pain every day to the point that I was taking pain meds 4-5 times a day ... I started going to him 3 days a week and soon started to feel relief . I have been going to Dr. Pisker going on to 20 years .. I go every 2 weeks now to keep myself aligned . He has kept me pretty much pain free for a long long time ..... Thank you Sir ,, you keep me going ... Have a good day and thanks to you , so will I Kenny Angelo
in Washington DC |
Been suffering with lower back pain for years. While being treated by dr. Pisker I experienced tremendous pain relief in a short amount of time, with no medication. Just chiropractic treatment. I feel a lot better now and what's most important is that his treatments are putting me back on my feet way faster, when I have flare-ups, than any medication ever could.
in Carneys Point , nj |
All the doctors since 2004 would only provide medication to relieve my pain. Dr. Pisker has relieved most of the pain in only a few months. Joe T.
Mullica Hill, NJ |
I have had history of bloating, stomach pain and diarrhea. Dr. Pisker used muscle testing and found out that I had a fungus and gluten sensitivity. He recommended supplements to kill the fungus and provided me with a gluten free diet. Within a few weeks my symptoms were gone. I have not felt this great in years! Thank you so much Dr. Pisker.
Woolwich, NJ |
I have suffered from upper back pain for years. At my first visit, I was impressed at how knowledgeable Dr. Pisker was. He listened to my complaints and set a plan to achieve a pain free lifestyle. After a few adjustments I was starting to feel better. He also gave me at home exercises to help alleviate tightness and stress in my back on my off treatment days. I now come regularly to ensure I keep myself as pain free as possible! Highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pisker, DC?
Are you Dr. Pisker?