Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Stephen Nickse, DC
Dr. Stephen Nickse, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Seminole, FL.

10863 Park Blvd Ste 2

Seminole, FL 33772

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Nickse

• Chiropractic

Dr. Nickse does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Nickse is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Nickse has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nickse has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nickse does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nickse and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nickse's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nickse to family and friends
Dr. Nickse's Performance
in Seminole, FL |
I hurt my back on Wednesday and when I woke up on Thursday I was crawling because I couldn't walk. I had three herniated discs two years ago and thought here we go again. I called Dr. Nickse's office and he moved around his schedule to fit me in. I was the best man in a wedding 4 hours away in Jacksonville that Saturday and didn't miss anything due to Dr. Nickse great work! He was very knowledgeable and also a great guy! Thanks again Doc!
in Seminole, FL |
Fantastic experience! Kind, caring people in this office and Dr. Nickse is great! They have made me feel like family while going through a rough and painful recovery after a car accident. Would highly recommend this office!
in Seminole, FL |
The staff at this office is wonderful. Booking appointments is very easy, they offer flexible hours for those who work full time and never over book leaving you waiting forever to be seen. The office is very clean and nicely decorated. Dr. Nickse is wonderful a wonderful chiropractor. He listens to your concerns and always address your questions in a way that you can understand. I always leave his table feeling better and on my way to recovery. I would recommend Dr. Nickse to anyone!
Seminole, FL |
Dr. Nickse has been an invaluable source of both chiropractic care and general wellness advise since I first became his patient in 2004. I suffered from intermittent sciatica pain throughout pregnancy. My midwife suggested an evaluation with a chiropractor. I credit Dr. Nickse for identifying then correcting these misalignment in my spine. His skillful care allowed me to avoid medication or other intervention at such an important time in my baby’s development. Dr. Nickse has been a blessing!
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Nickse and Elaine have saved me on so many bad days. I suffer from migraines, neck, and backaches. They always take care of me, getting me an appointment even if at their most inconvenient time. I always leave feeling better than I went in. I have even brought my children for treatment. My daughter was cured of her constant ear infections. My son no longer suffers from chronic sinus infections. Both of them were recommended for surgery (ear tubes & adenoids) and were saved. Highly recommend!
in Seminole, FL |
I have been receiving care from Stephen Nickse for almost ten years for some spinal issues that have plagued me much longer than that. Dr. Nickse is thoughtful and thorough and never rushes the time he spends with his patients. Sometimes I need only ten minutes, but more often I need additional time to help me continue the care in between treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Nickse and his practice.
Largo, FL |
I am from Canada and a regular patient of chiropractic care and while in Florida, I had to see a chiropractor for an adjustment. I was told the cost would be $182 as he needed to do a complete assessment, I felt as had no other choice so agreed. I was in the office for a total of 90 minutes and during that period he did an adjustment....for 10 minutes at the most! I feel this fee was extravagant and unethical.
in Charleston, SC |
Outstanding customer service and professionalism from Dr. Nickse and entire staff.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Nickse, DC?
Are you Dr. Nickse?