Dr. Stephen Menya, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Dr. Menya
4123 W Broadway Ave Robbinsdale, MN 55422

Dr. Stephen Menya, DC is a Chiropractor in Robbinsdale, MN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Menya to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Stephen Menya, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Menya's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Menya

Dr. Menya?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Staff friendliness (9)
    I've been working with Stephen now for close to six weeks. I came to him because my body pain was becoming chronic and I was searching for some help. Stephen was the first practitioner who looked me in the eyes and said he wanted to help me. He has an incredible wealth of knowledge about the body, how it works, and what can be done to decrease the pain and increase strength. He uses many different modalities of care from chiropractic work with adjustments, heat, and stim machines, to out in the gym lifting weights and stretching muscles. I would recommend him to anyone who feels stuck with body pain. Working with him is helping me in many ways and I look forward to each one of our sessions.
    Kathryn Catron – Apr 05, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Stephen is a wealth of biomechanical knowledge. I highly recommend working with him.
    John – Apr 02, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    I recently had a knee replacement and the clinic I was receiving physical therapy from decreased sessions because of covid. I turned to Dr. Menya for help and through his encouragement have been able to progress greatly! His combination of medical knowledge as well as his skill as a physical trainer provide premium service to his clients. He lets you know he is right beside you in your healing journey!
    Diana Huffman – May 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Overall great guy and great experience. I suffered for over a year before I found him. The doctors I was seeing could not help me. It was a muscular/skeletal/body mechanics issues causing pain and discomfort. As soon as Dr. Menya examined me he could see all the issues with my body and we started working. I am already so much better after just a couple of months with him. He is attentive, deliberate, and thoughtful in his care plans. He is the only provider I know that combines physical therapy, personal training, and chiropractic care. This is the magic of what he does. If any one has ever told you to do PT, come to him for it - it is worth the investment in your health. Not sure what I would have done if I didn't find him! I am a physician and internist myself and frankly I will be referring all my patients with pain to him. Brilliant clinician!
    Ryan Greiner in St Paul, MN – Jun 12, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Dr. Menya has helped with with two upper body ailments/injuries. His combined knowledge of physical therapy, chiropractic and just in general how ones body works helped extremely well with my recovery/healing. I would highly recommend him.
    Apr 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    I have high praise for Dr. Stephen E. Menya, chiropractor at Lions Gym & Wellness Center in Robbinsdale, MN. He resolved a rotator cuff injury and corrected my Stance. In both cases he combined chiropractic techniques with physical strengthening. Dr. Menya taught me which specific muscles needed to be worked and the exact weight training methods that would correct the problem. The process required dedication to exercise and took a year and half to complete. I highly recommend Dr. Menya.
    Kevin Counihan in Minneapolis, MN – Feb 27, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Dr. Menya is a life-saver! I had severe digestive issues lasting over 2 months despite a strict diet.. multiple doctors and specialists couldn’t figure out what was going on and the condition was growing worse. I felt weak, tired and hopeless. Dr. Menya took time to listen, think through my experiences and came up with a new hypothesis: the issue was mechanical - not GI. We relaxed some muscles, strengthened others, did adjustments — 8 wks later the condition was gone. So thankful!
    Jen Olson in Saint Louis Park – Feb 16, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Dr. Menya is extremely caring and passionate about his work. I've been to many different practitioners over the years for my chronic low back pain, and he is the only one who has helped me see improvement. I recommend Dr. Menya to anyone who struggles with pain.
    Eden B in Minneapolis, MN – Jun 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Professional, knowledgable, and kind. Dr. Menya was able to help get me healthy quickly and naturally.
    CP in Minneapolis, MN – Jan 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?
    Dr. Menya is very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He was able to help me heal naturally and quickly. I highly recommend visiting.
    Cameron in Minneapolis, MN – Jan 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Menya, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Menya?

• Chiropractic
    • Athletic Training
    • Clinical Exercise Physiology
    • Day Training & Habilitation
    • Physical Therapy

University Of Mn

• Luo (Kenya And Tanzania)
    • Swahili