Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC

Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC is a chiropractor in White Plains, NY. He specializes in chiropractic.

100 Mamaroneck Ave Ste 2

Dr. Kobrin?
Dr. Kobrin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Doctor Kobrin has treated myself, my son and my wife for various ailments which has dogged us for years. He was able to pinpoint the issue and his adjustments really work. It does take a few visit even if the relief is instant. Your body remembers the old habits and you have to teach it new habits. It is easy to get an appointment and he will take care of you even on a walk in basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC?
Dr. Kobrin has been amazing. After suffering from low back pain for months, I finally went to see him at the urging of a friend and coworker who was already a patient. At the very first adjustment, the pain completely disappeared. Dr. Kobrin advised me as to what caused the condition and how to prevent it from happening in the future. My results were so good that I, in turn, referred several other people to him including my wife and sons. Dr. Kobrin has helped all of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr Kobrin since 2001. We call him "the medicine man" there is nothing he can't fix! He can take a look at how we are walking when we enter the room and knows exactly what is out of wack! He started adjusting my sons when they were as young as 2 years old. He is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC?
Dr. Kobrin has done wonders for my back and neck. He is always kind, funny and caring as he quietly ministers care to help alleviate the pain from my issues. His knowledge on a variety of health related matters is remarkable, and I really appreciate his taking the time to explain the different therapies and modalities he uses to help me. Thank you, Dr. Kobrin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC?
I was impressed by Dr. Kobrin's analysis of my back condition. His knowledge and professionalism inspires trust. I would definitely recommend him to anybody suffering from back ailments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Kobrin, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kobrin?

Insurance accepted