Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC

Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC

Orthopedics  ·
Male
Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC is an orthopedic specialist in Nashville, TN. He specializes in orthopedics and nursing (nurse practitioner).

2201 Murphy Ave Ste 409

Nashville, TN 37203

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Stephen Johnson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Stephen Johnson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Gout

Stephen Johnson treats Gout more than 5% of his peers

Stephen Johnson treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acute Gout
  • Juvenile Gout
Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Stephen Johnson performs Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 5% of his peers

Stephen Johnson performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Nail Avulsion
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Neck Pain
  • Osteoarthropathy
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Polyarthropathy
  • Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
  • Post-Traumatic Arthritis
  • Primary Osteoporosis
  • Secondary Osteoporosis
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • Spondylarthropathy
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Traumatic Arthropathy
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Sprain

Patients are people. And people are individuals. Everyone's problems are unique to them. We have cured very little in this world, but I like to offer the best treatments available to patients. I like to give patients a choice. I believe everyone shou...

• Orthopedics
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2013

Stephen Johnson?
Stephen Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC
RecentMost Helpful
Stephan is one of the most caring and professional individuals that I have had the pleasure of being treated by he makes eye contact he listens he won't tell you anything wrong he just he's very matter-of-fact and what his opinion is about whatever you're going through I just found out that he's no longer what's the company but if I find out where he is I would gladly transfer he's a rare find he really is in this day of computers people's heads are always down they rarely look up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I was scare of the injection shot but he made me feel very comfortable with my shots one minutre conversation and my shot was done no pain at all he the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Hello. Stephen is very knowledgeable and cares about what you are saying. Very responsive to questions and ideas. First class, one on one time. Would highly recommend seeing him for all your Ortho needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Stephen is the utmost caring, helpful and professional. I found the compassionate healthcare professional I was praying for. He is such an advocate for you, working thoughtfully with your insurance. He really is genuine and intelligent. You will be 100% satisfied choosing him. He is a true blessing and really knows how to take care of people and treat them right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Stephen was awesome! He answered some of my questions before I could ask. He showed me where my issue was on the MRI's and even explained it to me in layman's terms that I could understand! We had a great visit. He has a wonderful sense of humor and made me feel very at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone that asked me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I'm literally about to tear up.?? STEPHEN JOHNSON IS THE BEST!!! I've never seen Dr Haslam but the whole office is so sweet and for once since 2 years with left elbow pain and 6 months right elbow pain. This is the first time that I'm pain free! He gave me a steroid shot in each arm and I feel no pain, no tightness. It still pops but to feel pain free makes me wanna cry for joy?? He should def graduate to Doctor, he so patient with your time seeing him and explains where I can understand. Thx!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I came to the office needing to be scheduled for surgery for carpel tunnel in both of my hands. Stephen was FANTASTIC. He was personable, funny, intelligent, and very helpful. I highly recommend Stephen for any and all your needs! He took the time to explain what the surgery was like and what would be going on. He made me laugh and feel confident in Dr. Haslams skills (even though I wont even meet him until the day of my surgery!) Stephen truly is a wonderful NP!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I took my husband to see Dr Johnson for the 1st time on March 28 Going there I was very nervous for my husband we had been to serval doctors we knew that his wrist is in horrible shape no one we had seen gave us hope.After our visit we call our Young Denzel. Aka Dr Johnson We weren't just hope we were given answers. Dr Johnson has the best bed side manner But didn't sugarcoat he was honest but sure If all doctors had this man's additude people wouldn't hate going May GOD bless Dr Johnson
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Stephen was super nice and professional. He explained everything in depth that he was going to do to try and give me some relief of my knee pain. And he was very gentle with giving my knee injections, which I had a very bad experience with prior to seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
2 words. Simply amazing. I am terrified of needles. Dr. Johnson and his nurse not only reassured me I was making the right decision but I didn't feel my injection at all. I'm actually ready to go do the opposite hand. I wish he was a family doctor. My kids would love his shots.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Dr. Johnson was very professional in taking care of my mother, I'm so proud and glad that we found him. You want find a better dr. In his field then him, he treated us very nice and with the best care , you could find anywhere. I would highly recommend him to my friend and family members. He is the most courteous dr. I've ever met. He is a five star rated dr. I'm very sure that my moms finger will get well very soon with his care, thank you Dr. Johnson for your care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Very Impressed with Mr. Johnson. His knowledge and expertise masterfully blended with his straight up honesty and sincerity as to the matters at hand (no pun intended) for clearly expressing the next steps to resolving a painful issue. I look forward to test results and the options to "fix my pain"!! thank you Stephen Johnson for loving what you do because it shows and shines your true spirit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
He was very down to earth, very funny. My son is 15, he was the patient that they saw. The staff, everyone was GREAT!! It was an overall great experience!! Would recommend anyone to this facility. I was very impressed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I was very pleased with Stephen. Not only is he very personable, he knows what he's doing. He makes you comfortable with your situation and gives advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I absolutely loved my visit with Dr. Johnson. He genuinely cares & is so kind. He's gets 5 stars & a 10+ from this patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Stefan Johnson is a very caring person. He make sure that the patient is comfortable, not afraid, Stefan Johnson is a very caring person. He make sure that the patient is comfortable, not afraid, and explains to the detail exactly what is going to happen with whatever treatment he decides to give. I would recommend Stephen Johnson to anyone. He needs to run his own establishment and hire others like himself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Stephen is helpful, caring, and committed to his patients' health. He does a great job of explaining the options and procedures. I recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I would do ten stars if I could. I've only met Stephen on two occasions and he is just fantastic. He is personable, kind, witty and caring. In other words, he's perfect for the job
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
All of the staff here is so friendly from start to finish. Stephen Johnson has done my procedure both times I have visited the facility. He is very informative as he worked in my hands, he answers all my questions happily. He is bright faced and smiling. A wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
I have had hand pain for over 6 months. I was introduced to Stephen. He took the time to sit with me and explain what he thought it could me then he recommended several options and explained each one of those. He helped me FINALLY get over this pain! I took the cortisone shot and he explained everything up front and administered it himself with very little pain to me. I would very highly recommend this young man. He is patient and kind and very knowledgable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Stephen Johnson?

OrthoGo