Non-Surgical Orthopedics  |
Male
Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC
Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC is a non-surgical orthopedics provider who practices in Nashville, TN. Stephen Johnson is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Saint Thomas West Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

2201 Murphy Ave Ste 409

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Stephen Johnson

See how frequently Stephen Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Low Back Pain

Stephen Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Stephen Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Ankle
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Monoarthropathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Osteoarthropathy
  • Partially Dislocated Elbow (Nursemaid Elbow)
  • Polyarthropathy
  • Post-Traumatic Arthritis
  • Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
  • Primary Osteoporosis
  • Secondary Osteoporosis
  • Spondylarthropathy
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Traumatic Arthropathy

• Nail Avulsion
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Vanderbilt University
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Stephen Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Stephen Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Stephen Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Stephen Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Stephen Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Stephen Johnson to family and friends
Stephen Johnson's Performance
in Franklin, TN |
Hello. Stephen is very knowledgeable and cares about what you are saying. Very responsive to questions and ideas. First class, one on one time. Would highly recommend seeing him for all your Ortho needs.
in Nashville, TN |
Stephen is the utmost caring, helpful and professional. I found the compassionate healthcare professional I was praying for. He is such an advocate for you, working thoughtfully with your insurance. He really is genuine and intelligent. You will be 100% satisfied choosing him. He is a true blessing and really knows how to take care of people and treat them right.
in Old Hickory, TN |
Stephen was awesome! He answered some of my questions before I could ask. He showed me where my issue was on the MRI's and even explained it to me in layman's terms that I could understand! We had a great visit. He has a wonderful sense of humor and made me feel very at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone that asked me.
in Antioch, Tn |
I'm literally about to tear up.?? STEPHEN JOHNSON IS THE BEST!!! I've never seen Dr Haslam but the whole office is so sweet and for once since 2 years with left elbow pain and 6 months right elbow pain. This is the first time that I'm pain free! He gave me a steroid shot in each arm and I feel no pain, no tightness. It still pops but to feel pain free makes me wanna cry for joy?? He should def graduate to Doctor, he so patient with your time seeing him and explains where I can understand. Thx!!
in Nashville, TN |
I came to the office needing to be scheduled for surgery for carpel tunnel in both of my hands. Stephen was FANTASTIC. He was personable, funny, intelligent, and very helpful. I highly recommend Stephen for any and all your needs! He took the time to explain what the surgery was like and what would be going on. He made me laugh and feel confident in Dr. Haslams skills (even though I wont even meet him until the day of my surgery!) Stephen truly is a wonderful NP!!!!
in Tullahoma Tn |
I took my husband to see Dr Johnson for the 1st time on March 28 Going there I was very nervous for my husband we had been to serval doctors we knew that his wrist is in horrible shape no one we had seen gave us hope.After our visit we call our Young Denzel. Aka Dr Johnson We weren't just hope we were given answers. Dr Johnson has the best bed side manner But didn't sugarcoat he was honest but sure If all doctors had this man's additude people wouldn't hate going May GOD bless Dr Johnson
Nashville, TN |
Stephen was super nice and professional. He explained everything in depth that he was going to do to try and give me some relief of my knee pain. And he was very gentle with giving my knee injections, which I had a very bad experience with prior to seeing him.
in Nashville, TN |
2 words. Simply amazing. I am terrified of needles. Dr. Johnson and his nurse not only reassured me I was making the right decision but I didn't feel my injection at all. I'm actually ready to go do the opposite hand. I wish he was a family doctor. My kids would love his shots.
in Madison tenn. |
Dr. Johnson was very professional in taking care of my mother, I'm so proud and glad that we found him. You want find a better dr. In his field then him, he treated us very nice and with the best care , you could find anywhere. I would highly recommend him to my friend and family members. He is the most courteous dr. I've ever met. He is a five star rated dr. I'm very sure that my moms finger will get well very soon with his care, thank you Dr. Johnson for your care.
in Nashville, TN |
Very Impressed with Mr. Johnson. His knowledge and expertise masterfully blended with his straight up honesty and sincerity as to the matters at hand (no pun intended) for clearly expressing the next steps to resolving a painful issue. I look forward to test results and the options to "fix my pain"!! thank you Stephen Johnson for loving what you do because it shows and shines your true spirit!
in McMinnville TN |
He was very down to earth, very funny. My son is 15, he was the patient that they saw. The staff, everyone was GREAT!! It was an overall great experience!! Would recommend anyone to this facility. I was very impressed!!!
in Lewisburg, TN |
I was very pleased with Stephen. Not only is he very personable, he knows what he's doing. He makes you comfortable with your situation and gives advice.
in Nashville, TN |
I absolutely loved my visit with Dr. Johnson. He genuinely cares & is so kind. He's gets 5 stars & a 10+ from this patient.
in Nashville, TN |
Stefan Johnson is a very caring person. He make sure that the patient is comfortable, not afraid, Stefan Johnson is a very caring person. He make sure that the patient is comfortable, not afraid, and explains to the detail exactly what is going to happen with whatever treatment he decides to give. I would recommend Stephen Johnson to anyone. He needs to run his own establishment and hire others like himself.
in Clarksville, TN |
Stephen is helpful, caring, and committed to his patients' health. He does a great job of explaining the options and procedures. I recommend him highly!
in Petersburg, TN |
I would do ten stars if I could. I've only met Stephen on two occasions and he is just fantastic. He is personable, kind, witty and caring. In other words, he's perfect for the job
in Hendersonville, TN |
All of the staff here is so friendly from start to finish. Stephen Johnson has done my procedure both times I have visited the facility. He is very informative as he worked in my hands, he answers all my questions happily. He is bright faced and smiling. A wonderful experience.
in Nashville, TN |
I have had hand pain for over 6 months. I was introduced to Stephen. He took the time to sit with me and explain what he thought it could me then he recommended several options and explained each one of those. He helped me FINALLY get over this pain! I took the cortisone shot and he explained everything up front and administered it himself with very little pain to me. I would very highly recommend this young man. He is patient and kind and very knowledgable.
in Nashville, TN |
Very nice and I would definately recommend this provider to my family and friends.
Very nice, informative provider
in Goodlettsville, TN |
This doctor was excellent. In todays busy environment its hard to find such a caring doctor that would sit and listen and answer all my questions and concerns. He was very through in his knowledge and excellent. He made me feel like a friend instead of a patient.
in Nashville, TN |
He took the extra time to explain my injury, answer questions and recommend recovery options. Very helpful.
in Nashville,TN |
Very polite and professional. Took the time to explain things to me and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend him and this office to anyone in need.
in Nashville, TN |
Stephen took the time to explain any and answer any and all of the concerns and questions that I had. Very personable and approachable. It wasn't just his diagnoses and procedure, I was made aware of my options and was given the opportunity to chose which options were in my best interest.
in Madison, TN |
Very knowledgeable and kept me informed of my current condition and what is needed in order to improve it.
Nashville, TN |
I would definately recommend this provider and already have.
Stephen was friendly, understanding and provided great consultation.
in Nashville, TN |
Stephen Johnson was informative and kind. I would recommend him.
in Nashvilla Tn |
Very knowledgeable, very professional, unique manners.Truly cares about his patients. Explain and make sure you understands.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Johnson, is a amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is Okay in my book..
Have you seen Stephen Johnson, FNP-BC?
Are you Stephen Johnson?