Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

43 Reviews
Dr. Gangemi
10295 US 15-501 N Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC is a chiropractor in Chapel Hill, NC. He specializes in chiropractic, applied kinesiology, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

• Orthopedic Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports-Related Concussion

Dr. Gangemi's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Gangemi?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gangemi

4.2

Dr. Gangemi?
Dr. Gangemi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC
I have been a patient of Dr. Gangemi’s for almost 18 years. I trust no one more with my (and also my family’s) well being and health care than I do him. Dr. Gangemi has taught me so much about healthy living, and his whole practice is geared at getting to the root cause of dis-ease, not just covering up symptoms. To top it all off, his new office is a tranquil, beautifully healthy environment, reinforcing the fact that your healthcare is in excellent hands. Individualized, top-notch care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
DrG is the most knowledgeable and clinically skilled doctor I've met. I started seeing him a few years ago for autoimmune and digestive issues and he's the only one who could provide me with answers and lasting relief. I recommend family and friends to him all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
I suffered from horrible seasonal allergies for many years. A couple of visits with Dr. Gangemi, and he found the source of the problem. I have been nearly symptom free, and no longer dread the coming of Spring and Fall. I would highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
Amazing experience! I had chronic pain for over a year from a running injury and just couldn't figure it out. I scheduled an appointment with Dr Gangemi and after three visits I had drastic improvements and was able to get back to running. I highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
I always have great results getting treated with Dr. Gangemi's holistic approach. I highly recommend it to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
I flew in from Atlanta to see Dr. Ganjemi and my knees work better than they have worked in 15 years. He repaired so many other issues during my visit; some I wasn't even aware I had. My primary reason for the visit was chronic sinus condition which I've suffered with for 15 plus years and that no medical doctor has been able to help. It is now all but gone and it hasn't even been 48 hours since the visit. No pharmaceuticals, no side effects. Better sleep, gait, strength and libido. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
I've been treated by many chiropractors before, but never have I felt a more comprehensive approach to my health. No matter what your issue, Dr. G will find a way to help. He's extremely knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
Best and most thorough doctor I've ever seen. Explains things extremely well and works very hard to find root cause of the issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
Brilliant , innovative & caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
One of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. I suffered from migraines for many years. Other doctors wanted me on medication for the rest of my life and even then I still had migraines. Dr. Gangemi found the source of them and now I am migraine free. Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gangemi?

Dr. Gangemi is a chiropractic physician and clinical nutritionist with a passion for natural health care specifically in the fields of nutrition and manual therapies. He has over 20 years of clinical experience as a practitioner of complementary spor...

• Chiropractic