Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC

Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Chapel Hill, NC.

213 Providence Rd

Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Learn about Dr. Gangemi

• Chiropractic

Dr. Gangemi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Gangemi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gangemi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gangemi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gangemi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gangemi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gangemi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gangemi to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gangemi's Performance
in St Louis, MO |
DrG is the most knowledgeable and clinically skilled doctor I've met. I started seeing him a few years ago for autoimmune and digestive issues and he's the only one who could provide me with answers and lasting relief. I recommend family and friends to him all the time!
in Missouri |
I suffered from horrible seasonal allergies for many years. A couple of visits with Dr. Gangemi, and he found the source of the problem. I have been nearly symptom free, and no longer dread the coming of Spring and Fall. I would highly recommend this doctor.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Amazing experience! I had chronic pain for over a year from a running injury and just couldn't figure it out. I scheduled an appointment with Dr Gangemi and after three visits I had drastic improvements and was able to get back to running. I highly recommend his practice.
in Ballwin, MO |
I always have great results getting treated with Dr. Gangemi's holistic approach. I highly recommend it to everyone.
in Atlanta, GA |
I flew in from Atlanta to see Dr. Ganjemi and my knees work better than they have worked in 15 years. He repaired so many other issues during my visit; some I wasn't even aware I had. My primary reason for the visit was chronic sinus condition which I've suffered with for 15 plus years and that no medical doctor has been able to help. It is now all but gone and it hasn't even been 48 hours since the visit. No pharmaceuticals, no side effects. Better sleep, gait, strength and libido. Thanks!
in St. Louis, MO |
I've been treated by many chiropractors before, but never have I felt a more comprehensive approach to my health. No matter what your issue, Dr. G will find a way to help. He's extremely knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommend him to everyone.
in St Peters, MO |
Best and most thorough doctor I've ever seen. Explains things extremely well and works very hard to find root cause of the issue.
Bend, OR |
Brilliant , innovative & caring!
in Missouri |
One of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. I suffered from migraines for many years. Other doctors wanted me on medication for the rest of my life and even then I still had migraines. Dr. Gangemi found the source of them and now I am migraine free. Great doctor!
Stoneham |
I would not recommend him.
in New York, NY |
Amazing experience! Dr. Gangemi was able to figure out the root of my son's sports injuries when many top orthopedic surgeons could not. Dr. Gangemi had my son feeling better immediately. He knows his stuff! We would definitely recommend Dr. Gangemi to a friend.
in Roxboro, NC |
Most attentive doctor I've ever been to. Spends a lot of time and really cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Gangemi, DC?
Are you Dr. Gangemi?