Dr. Stephen Dadaian, DDS

Dr. Stephen Dadaian, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stephen Dadaian, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Cresskill, NJ and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 2013 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

100 Union Ave

Cresskill, NJ 07626

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Dadaian

Dr. Dadaian's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dadaian "I'm a dentist in Cresskill, New Jersey practicing family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. When I was growing up in Cresskill I knew I would one day want to stay there to give back to the community I felt gave so much to me. I graduated from Cresskill High School and went to undergraduate school at The College of New Jersey. I later attended Columbia University College of Dental Medicine for dental school and stayed at Columbia-New York Presbyterian Hospital for my residency. Afterwards I completed a two year advanced training course in orthodontics in Austin, Texas. Our education incorporated a focus on the relationship between systemic (medical) and oral disease since we had to simultaneously attend medical and dental school; training few dentists receive. This is particularly important for patients with a significant medical history. While at Presbyterian Hospital I also presented and published research on oral squamous cell carcinoma (cancer). When I left school and started working in private practice I was dissatisfied with the status quo and approach of the typical dental office. I always wanted to put the patient first and take the time to educate them so we can decide on the best treatment possible. I decided it would be best to start my own practice and did just that in my hometown of Cresskill. I love seeing old and new faces come through. Besides dentistry I am a professional guitarist and am an avid supporter of the arts. I proudly support the Cresskill Education Foundation. "

This content was provided by Dr. Dadaian "My approach to providing care revolves around patient education and excellence in delivery. I use the current scientific data and most advanced materials in the profession to help guide my clinical decisions. After every exam I explain and show my findings to the patient to help agree on a treatment plan no matter how simple or complex it may be. I always take my time and will answer all questions the patient may have. I practice minimally invasive dentistry and run a fully digital practice. We offer some of the latest technology in laser dentistry, 3D digital scanning, digital radiographs and more.  "

6  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Columbia University/Ny Presbyterian Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Academy Of General Practice Orthodontics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Dadaian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dadaian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dadaian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dadaian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dadaian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dadaian to family and friends

Dr. Dadaian's Performance

The best practice around. Dr. Dadaian is highly skilled, ethical and an all-around delightful person. Didn't think going to the dentist could be a pleasurable experience? Think again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stephen Dadaian is truly a professional. Attention to detail, friendly, and gets the job done efficiently. I will always come back to Dr. Stephen Dadaian for all my dental needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0